DM_Steel Affliction BfA

You are right, well ehm I dont know how to edit this new coding

The same way you edited the old one.
Type /gse into chat and hit [enter]
Import the macro if you haven’t already
Click the macro and hit edit

I’ve noticed that it doesn’t reapply the corruption or agony

You need to use the talents listed, or it will stall out on Siphon Life.

Hey DM, great macro. Played my twink as destruction warlock and switched for leveling to affliction. Much fun with this playstyle :-).
One dumb question: Am I right tabbing between targets keeping debuffs and seed of corruption up? Do you have some weakauras or similar checking the debuffs?

Thanks!

[quote quote=63970]Hey DM, great macro. Played my twink as destruction warlock and switched for leveling to affliction. Much fun with this playstyle :-). One dumb question: Am I right tabbing between targets keeping debuffs and seed of corruption up? Do you have some weakauras or similar checking the debuffs?
Thanks![/quote]

Tabbing to keep DoTs up is how I use it. Just refreshing the main 3. I do not use Weak Auras, I just watch for the debuffs on top of the nameplates.

If Macro Version 2 is the default on Tab2, how do I use Macro Version 1 that is on Tab1?

Thank you,

@Gloom you have to go to the macro settings and go to “configuration”. Then you will see a drop down that says “default version”. Change that to 1.

Thank you for the help on this, it is appreciated.

Updating to V1.2.1, Tab 1 is unchanged, Tab 2 is tweaked slightly.

how does one implement Deathbolt into this macro?

If you care about getting value out of Deathbolt, then manually hit it. Otherwise, just toss it in after Haunt.

I have not found it to be a big DPS increase over instant Shadow Bolts though. Which is why I haven’t added it. I might check it out again after I hit 120.

how do you add it as an alt mod?

I think it’s

/cast [mod:alt] Deathbolt

I don’t normally use modifier keys in my macros. I have extra action bars with those slots hotkeyed already.

For some reason if I have the macro set to Tab 2, it will just cast agony over and over, but if I switch it to Tab 1, everything works just fine. Any ideas :S?

So i imported and the configuration is 1, where is 2?

Delete the macro and re-import it. Then make sure all of your talents are the same.

Also, the main line will reset if you don’t hit the macro for 3 seconds. This is a macro intended to spam.

The 3 second reset is so that if you had to heal your demon or yourself, you’ll refresh agony on your target before you settle back into the spam.

Since both of you had issues, it’s possible there was an error when exporting the macro. Let me upload it again. Once I do, you’ll see the Date modified change to today.

Hey DM, great update. Just questing with the new “Tab 3-Version”, that is fun :-).

my GSE is acting up with these tabs, first looking at the macro(tab1) last line reads as /castsequence reset=target Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt

if i switch tab and back again its now
/castsequence reset=target Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life, Drain Soul, Drain Soul, Drain Soul wtf? this is another macro in my GSE.

any else having this bug?

for me it dosent cast Siphon life in the Macro settings Siphon life is Red Letters Color is that normal ?