[Does Not Work] TBC Classic - Leavaris BM Hunter [June 6 2021]

Wow working so good… Any possibility u could do modifiers for AoE and another for using cooldows (bestialwrath,rapid fire, bloodfury)

I really want to know if his will work in TBC after June 1…

the new version dont work for me, I changed name, but it do max 2-3 steadyshots and stops working

Thank you for the heads up…

Sadly it doesn’t look like many of the macro makers made the jump to TBC =/

guys take a moment and read through the thread, we have already determined that this wont work due to limitations with variables while in combat.

editing the first post to reflect this

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work, Leavaris…

1 Like

Is there really no way to use UnitRangedDamage(“player”) in a macro with or without GSE? Addons like weakauras can read it in combat. For example Wago

I think it’s too early to give up.

GSE and weak aura don’t think we can

I see. That explains it.

I guess the next best thing is a weakaura that properly tracks your attackspeed and tells you what rotation to go for based on that and you’re left to actually execute the rotation.

Hi leavaris and thank you for your work. I would like to request for this very same macro blood fury,rapid fire(its already there), and beastial wrath for modifiers. is there chance to add trinkets under modifiers too? I think this macro works great! no clipping at all i had once adjust script by moving because clipping.

Where is the link to copy for the macro?

it does, I managed to make it work by doing an other macro and referring to it. first set external ms 100, then make macro AA which contains /click pause 2.11, then in main macro refer to it with /click AA.

Also UnitRangedDamage(“player”); is the new way cuz it dumps info:
/run local i = UnitRangedDamage(“player”) + 0.01; print(i);

my problem with this that all my attack speed modifiers like talents bamboozle it. need dynamic attackspeed like UnitRangedDamage(“player”) somehow.

or… make 4 different macros for each attack speed scenario and use weakaura to see what attackspeed u have atm then press corresponding macro

mine stopped working today. =(

what would those macros look like since I’m already tired of looking at my weapon swing timer lol

this in the sequencer:

/run local i = select(1,UnitRangedDamage(‘player’));
/castsequence reset=i Steady Shot(Rank 1), !Auto Shot

works but its so inconsistent (pushbacks etc), but its a good starting point

where on discord is the link cant find it plz help

Sorry for reviving an dead topic, but are there any updates on this problem?

I’m especially thinking about perhaps using static pauses anyway, especially seeing as that with Spell batching casting the new steady shot in the last 0.3 seconds of your current auto shot does not clip said auto shot.

Based on that, shouldnt it be possible to do something like this:
Say your normal effective Weapon Speed (eWS) is 2.10 and your eWS when Aspect of the Hawk Procs is 1.83.
If you now were to make a Castsequence similar to:
“/castsequence reset=1.84 Auto Shot, Steady Shot”
Would this not work perfectly for your normal eWS, since there are less than 0.3 sec left until your Auto Shot finishes, as well as for situations where Aspect of the Hawk proccs.

In that sense, you would only need to deal with Bloodlust-time manually.

That is exactly the macro you used in the original classic/TBC release, however Blizz made changes to the API that made that not possible any longer. I forget what it was they did that broke it maybe some other old timer does.

The problem is that reset=time isn’t reset after time. It’s reset if I don’t use the macro for time. IE if i don’t touch this macro in any way shape or form for 1.83 then reset. Also, it rounds to whole numbers so 1.83 still = 2

No macro can adjust for haste changes or use UnitRangedDamage(“player”). In combat the WoW API is split into two haves - those functions inside the combat sandbox that can cast spells and everything else. WHen your macro starts it is inside the sandbox but as soon as it calls UnitRangedDamage it moves outside the sandbox. Once outside it can no longer cast spells or use abilities. It can just look at what is in the sandbox and go wouldn’t it be great if I could do something about that as i cant I’ll just put this flashy thing on the screen and hope the player does something.