Don't RET me Started!!! Macros 5.4 Updated

Hi all,
Here are the ret macros that I am having fun with in PvP and PvP, you can tweak different things a little bit depending on your gear and haste but make sure you are hit/exp capped before stacking anything else. Have fun! I know that I am.

Single

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Judgment
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Exorcism
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Judgment
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Divine Storm
/castsequence reset=target/15 Crusader Strike,Judgment,Inquisition,Exorcism,Templar's Verdict,Word of Glory,Crusader Strike,Judgment,Divine Storm,Exorcism,Templar's Verdict,Divine Storm
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Execution Sentence
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/startattack

Aoe:

/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,0,Judgment
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,Exorcism
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,Judgment
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,Divine Storm
/castsequence reset=target/15 Divine Storm,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Inquisition,Templar's Verdict,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Divine Storm,Hammer of Wrath,Hammer of Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Execution Sentence
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/startattack

Burst:

/cast guardian of ancient kings
/cast avenging wrath
/cast execution sentence

Hey man, thx for the awesome macro :slight_smile: Quick questio, I have tried to get Holy Prism in there, form farmin reasons (rares etc) and for some reason it doesn’t seem to fire off properly. At which point would you add it?

I first tried it between the Excorsim and the second Judgment, made it fire of quiet nice, but after lik 40 sek the macro would stop firing of Crusader Strikes. I also tried adding it to the long sequence, approx. in the middle of it, seemed to fire maybe once every 40-50 sek. Then I added it all at the top and it fired of like once every 50-60 sec…

Any help you could give me is highly appreciated :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote quote=11974]Hey man, thx for the awesome macro :-) Quick questio, I have tried to get Holy Prism in there, form farmin reasons (rares etc) and for some reason it doesn’t seem to fire off properly. At which point would you add it?

I first tried it between the Excorsim and the second Judgment, made it fire of quiet nice, but after lik 40 sek the macro would stop firing of Crusader Strikes. I also tried adding it to the long sequence, approx. in the middle of it, seemed to fire maybe once every 40-50 sek. Then I added it all at the top and it fired of like once every 50-60 sec…

Any help you could give me is highly appreciated :-P
[/quote]

I think you would just replace /cast Execution Sentence with /cast Holy Prism.

@Charlie: Thx for the reply :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not. If i just swap the two, Holy Prism will not fire at all :frowning:

Any other idea?

@Matze did you try to change the talents first, then try? It won’t change automatically.

Hey Beef, Question, In you’r AOE Macro, Do you not use “Hammer of the Righteous” in place of “Crusader Strike”?

Just wondering
Gene

Both macros are a total mess.

How do you guys get all of that to fit? I only have 255 characters so it makes the macro stop in the middle