DPS Macro - Retribution Paladin

Hello guys i’ve tried to build a macro and i’m getting 800-900K Burst with Crusade and settle around 700-650K without any pots (My haste is %16 - Crappy gear) but if you use pots too like “Potion of Prolonged Power” which increases all stats by 2500 that you will probably get around 1-1,2M Burst damage with this macro.
I suggest you to use Crusade Manually only when you need especially in the dungeon and raid bosses.

Sequences['MithrilwenSingle'] = {
  Author="TwistingNether@Mithrilwen",
  SpecID=70,
  Icon='Inv_sword_68',
  Talents = "1233212",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      SoundErrorPrevention=true,
    	KeyPress={
        "/cast Shield of Vengeance",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Wake of Ashes",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Templar's Verdict",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

And AOE Macro is as like below which i get 420-450K DPS Without Crusade in the Single Training Dummy but your DPS will probably higher than this because i didn’t tried it in the Quests, Dungeons or Raids yet :slight_smile:

Sequences['MithrilwenAOE'] = {
 Author="TwistingNether@Mithrilwen",
  SpecID=70,
  Icon='Inv_sword_68',
  Talents = "1233212",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      SoundErrorPrevention=true,
    	KeyPress={
        "/cast Shield of Vengeance",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Wake of Ashes",
        "/cast [talent:5/2]Eye for an Eye",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Wake of Ashes",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Hammer",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
        "/cast Judgment",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Divine Storm",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

dude omg this is the best marco ret pally ever am 105 and i doing tons of dps good work

nice dude thanks

I tweaked this for my style, but I am using it at 100 ms, and it is rocking.
any faster and it starts to miss out on timing for the next spell.

I went ahead and added [nochanneling] to each line also.

hehe, funny part is, I tried this on an 827 ilvl alt paladin. she breezed thru a bunch of mythics and dungeons. even a heroic EN

at 827 ilvl
with 100 ms

Thank you Timuar for sharing your work with us.

Sergeant said :

I went ahead and added [nochanneling] to each line also.

Why did you do that? Our spells are instant cast (except our heal).

Well happy gaming to you guys.

Thanks,

Hello guys i’ve been busy with work and etc for awhile so i couldn’t find time to look here.
When i decided to write these macros i simply sit and calculated second by secong gaining holy powers and seconds to spend it :stuck_out_tongue: (Including Legendary ring generates 1 hpower every 4 sec)
So AOE macro is a little longer than the single target one to catch the cycle of rotation.
Currently i’m still using these macros and im 907 Item level now with Leg belt and ring and 2 nights ago we went mythic nighthold with my guild and i was at top 5 with frost mages and crushed all until Tichondrius :))
As relic suggestion use the one Increases Wrath of Ashbringer in all 3 relics.
Longer Wrath=Higher DPS
If you want to optimize your dps my suggestion for stats of ench:
Crit: Must be above %25
Haste: Must be above %20 (But do not make it like 25 or 30 not needed that much)
Mastery: Keep it %20
and most people don’t know it but Versality is the key for high Dps in Mythics. Must be around %10-15.
And i highly recommend Horn of Valor trinket which gives Versality and when you use it 4K str.
By the way if you don’t want your trinket to trigger automaticly go to edit Clic to 1 and unclic the trinkets.
If you have any questions please let me know.

hi
im just wondering at what ms are you using this macro? im trying to find a godd balance :slight_smile:

thanks

I don’t use key push program :slight_smile: Just spamming it my self :slight_smile: But i suggest you to use it 50ms

Hey Tmuar, thanks a lot for sharing this macro! I just start to level my pala (101 atm)…possible noob question : - Could you , or anyone else please explain where you get the Holy Power from ? On icy they write “Use Crusader Strike and Blade of Justice to generate Holy Power.” Do you use these spells manual ?

This is part of the problem that we sometimes run into when posting up macros.

People want to use them but don’t fully understand the class or talents used or why those talents are picked over other talents.

In this case where it’s asked about Crusader Strike, you must understand that Crusader Strike is replaced by Zeal. Divine Hammer as a talent choice also replaces Blade of Justice.

These are already included into the macro so there is no need to use them manually :slight_smile:

omg that hurts, i would like to delete my question ^^ I didnt thought about that, because normally on icy they write "use this (if talentet).

Thank you cymiryc :slight_smile:

Macro for 1,1,3,2,2,1,2 Please for 7.2.5

Just before new Raid, i will announce new macros and item suggestions for Retribution Paladin.
Due to several nerfs to RetPal, some people can feel and see that DPS and Damage Done are decreased.
But if you still continue play RetPal as like me, wait for new macros on today or tomorrow.

Ok ty guys ! i wait new macro =)

Pro Mzacro Writing Tip: If you put the base ability like Crusader Strike in the macro it will cast Zeal if you have Zeal talented automatically. Same with Avenging Wrath and Crusade - put AW in the macro and Crusade will cast. It doesnt do this the other way though.

Hey guys, so I’m fairly new to using makros and especially using GSE2, now my question is, what exactly is ms and where do I edit/configure it?

And a problem I ran into today, the single target rotation stops at divine hammer and won’t start again until I either change target or reenter battle with same enemy.

Thanks for Helping

I have been the ame problem because the translator skill in french don’t translate exactlly goods.
I have modificate manually the macro.

[quote quote=49641]Hey guys, so I’m fairly new to using makros and especially using GSE2, now my question is, what exactly is ms and where do I edit/configure it?
And a problem I ran into today, the single target rotation stops at divine hammer and won’t start again until I either change target or reenter battle with same enemy.
Thanks for Helping
[/quote]
Theres several programs that pushes the macro button for you and theres a push speed adjustment in settings of the program so i suggest you to use the macro with 50ms but you dont use any push button program its ok.
If you set your talents as i wrote in the macro it should be working perfectly. But sometimes GS fails too so then Alt+F4 and restart Wow. And again if the macro won’t work. Enter GS settings /gs and go to macro
Setting/Change name of macro/Save and after that it should be working.

How do I make this macro work? Doesnt work to paste everything into a macro