DPS resto Macro? (request)

Would such a thing be worth making my druid is only ilvl 476 and 5 man dungeon’s bore me already, not many people take damage now so i was wondering if someone had a DPS macro as i remember seeing a very well geared druid/priest dps’ing while as healer… i know my gear wont live up to the standards but just save me sitting there bored thats all.

I’m quite competent at writing a macro but i don’t know the caster dps side of druid at all, Life long tank until now :slight_smile:

i’m not sure resto trees have many offensive spells other than faerie fire, moonfire, and hurricane for aoe situations. a basic one off the top of my mind w/o testing would probably be

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 Moonfire, wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath
/use 13
/use 14

you can probably build off that and may have to insert or take out some wraths depending on how long the mf dot lasts on a target. you can also add treants if you have that talent and maybe put in a mod cast for hurricane. My drood doesnt have a healspec anymore so I wouldn’t be able to test it completely.

Update: for some reason it wouldn’t let me edit the above post with an update.

I took apart my boomy macro and made a somewhat basic bread and butter macro. I did a whopping 20k dps in it with a couple pieces of 496gear, but, from what i can tell everything works. I incorporated Force of nature in there in case you have it though i think the treants work differently in resto spec so you can take it out if it’s too no effect. Moonfire usually gets clipped between 1-3 seconds before it gets refreshed but if you have a good amount of haste, you still may have to add,remove a few wraths.

Here’s the OMGWTFWASITHINKINGDPSINGASATREEMACRO LOL

#showtooltip Wrath
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=target/4 Moonfire,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath
/cast [combat]Force of Nature
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

resto kitty macro and wrath while healing is my dps

here are the ones i got off this site that work for me

/castsequence [@Player]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Wild Growth
/castsequence reset=0.3 Wrath,Wild Mushroom,Wrath,Wrath
/castsequence [@Player]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Innervate
/castsequence [@Player]reset=0.3 0,0,Swiftmend
/castsequence [@Player]reset=1 0,Lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Swiftmend
/cast force of nature
/use Lifeblood
/use Barkskin
/use Ironbark
/use 14
/use Wild Mushroom: Bloom

and resto kitty

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Cenarion Ward
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Faerie Fire
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Barkskin
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Mangle,Rake,Mangle

thanks guys… i thought there would be more to it that just moonfire and wrath… like i said im not familiar with the caster side to druid. But many thanks i’ll put these to good use! :slight_smile: