Dragon Flight and GSE

Hi TL. Thanks for doing it this way. Honestly you’ve forced me to do something I probably should have done years ago as I wouldn’t still be playing WoW if it wasn’t for you. TYVM

In the Patreon Discord

Thank you, I got the discord link from Siodar

Well, though i have been gone a couple of Expansions as far as Writing Macros, i still haunted the site to play casually, so, basically I’m Back, testing out the new Dragon flight Expansion, i also joined the Patron for Timothy Luke,
Where would i download the GSE for Dragon Flight? i am still adjusting my Discord channels, so if it is a invite i need, to Join your Channel, could you please send one my way?

1 Like

The moment you joined patreon, you need to link your account to GSE discord ( config —> more —> connected apps )

You can message timothy via patreon too ( as i did ) for help if you cannot connect.

The download you looking for is in #gse-resources channel.

Cheers.

2 Likes

i got it, did a search in the patreon , many thanks for pointing me in the right direction

1 Like

Any way to maybe donate because a lot of us doesn’t trust automated payment system on the I net.

1 Like

Just want to say thanks for even thinking of continuing the development of this addon, knowing that you may not even play the new expansion yourself and how much time goes into it. Without it I wouldn’t be able to play WoW at all.

I’m poor so I can’t donate but you have my appreciation instead for what that is worth.

5 Likes

Thank you Tim for the insane amount of time and effort you put into this for us. I will definitely become a patron. I didnt even know there was one of the patron things setup. You are the reason I can play wow due to an injury I got in law enforcement and actually enjoy my time playing. Thank you again!

2 Likes

@TimothyLuke , is there an alternative way to contribute to the ongoing development of GSE? I won’t touch Patreon due to the way they have handled themselves in the past (and taken/misdirected funds). I think you’ll find a lot of people feel the same way. Paypal is similarly a pretty awful company and I’ve deleted all my accounts. I’d be happy to direct transfer or something similar if it is acceptable?

Whatever the outcome, many thanks for your work. It’s used and appreciated by a lot more people than usually reply here.

the surrent version of DF isnt working at all =( for DF prepatch

1 Like

what macro’s are you using?

Slightly confused. There’s a recent update to GSE on curseforge. Is that not the latest client? Or is the latest client only available via Patreon?

Curse is the latest.

Thanks for clarifying. Is there anything I need to do to get older macros to work with the new version? None of them seem to be working atm.

<----- this

my macros arent working either

they worked the day before

Nope. You’re gonna have to make one or wait till someone posts them.

ok
theres a new gse which i updated

it doesnt let current macros work thast i had used; but the new ones that are trickling in are working

thank you!

If an existing macro won’t work, got to /macro and delete the macro stub entry then go to /gse and choose “create icon”. You may need to log out and back in again after doing this for it to initialise.

WoW has changed how these things work this also affects how sub macros work. When Blizzard fixed this no doubt it will change again.

2 Likes