Dragonflight season 1 M+ targeting macro

I used an extended macro toolkit so I can do this, but you could easily set up one of these for each dungeon. This is for big pulls where I can’t get my mouse onto the right mob before they get a cast off to at least get slightly better odds at interrupting a non-focus target:

/tar [nodead] Bracken Warscourge
/tar [nodead] Vile Rothexer
/tar [nodead] Earthen Guardian
/tar [nodead] Hulking Berserker
/tar [nodead] Earthen Warder
/tar [nodead] Stormcaller Arynga
/tar [nodead] Stormcaller Boroo
/tar [nodead] Stormcaller Solongo
/tar [nodead] Stormcaller Zarii
/tar [nodead] Soulharvester Duuren
/tar [nodead] Soulharvester Galtmaa
/tar [nodead] Soulharvester Mandakh
/tar [nodead] Soulharvester Tumen
/tar [nodead] Nokhud Defender
/tar [nodead] Batak
/tar [nodead] Qalashi Thaumaturge
/tar [nodead] Tamed Phoenix
/tar [nodead] Ancient Branch
/tar [nodead] Spectral Invoker
/tar [nodead] Guardian Construct
/tar [nodead] Baalgar the Watchful
/tar [nodead] Shadowmoon Bone-Mender
/tar [nodead] Fallen Waterspeaker
/tar [nodead] Haunting Sha
/tar [nodead] The Nodding Tiger
/tar [nodead] Flame Channeler
/tar [nodead] Arcane Tender
/tar [nodead] Conjured Lasher
/tar [nodead] Unstable Curator
/tar [nodead] Rune Seal Keeper

Basically one macro for the dangerous trash. If there’s anything I missed, please let me know! Also if you can figure out a way to get it to switch targets that would be very helpful. Maybe run /targetenemy first so it tabs away from the current one and then selects a (hopefully) different mob.

whats this used for ?

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure, but I assume it’s to target the high-priority mobs in the M+ dungeons, to focus them down?
Never used a macro for that myself, though

1 Like

ya im just a ‘tab’ guy myself - prolly should implement something like this though - will give it a go

1 Like

went to a couple of dungeons and dont see the names of the bosses on this list. so not sure what this list is for.

1 Like

@Moosewerk

You still using Macro Toolkit? I am assuming this is the /Target List of all the spells that you are using for the classes that you play. Macro ToolKit were one of the LEGEND addon before Genomsequence were modernized by Timothy. I remember back in the day, You had to save the Whole Macro to Notepad and make sure you don’t mess up anything in the Codes then Imported it to Macro Toolkit because Macro toolkit were the only Addon that allowed you to Code more than 25 characters limited by Blizzard.

1 Like

In M+, you do big giant trash pulls to get score and time the dungeon. There are dangerous mobs which NEED to be interrupted/soothed/cc’d etc and tab targeting sometimes isn’t fast enough. This macro targets those mobs instead of going through the tab targeting system or trying to click them. It’s an idea I’ve had for a while but hadn’t implemented until now. Typically I’ll set one as my focus and assign the others but in PUGS this strategy is less reliable and the dangerous mobs in dragonflight have some giga-scary abilities so this will hopefully help.

oooooohhhh, thats really cool. ty for informing me.