Druid Ghetto Vanish

Hello, so I was wondering if it was possible to make a macro that would cast Night Elfs racial Shadowmeld and then Prowl almost like rogues Vanish. if it is possible could someone please help me put one together? thanks :slight_smile:

Takling a guess but did you try:

/cast shadowmeld
/cast prowl

or alternatively

/castsequence shadowmeld, prowl

1 Like

I did try it works but it also seems to pop me out of stealth as soon as it puts me in it lol is there a way to make it only pop Shadowmeld and then Prowl and then stop?

/stopcasting
/castsequence [combat] Shadowmeld ; [combat,nostealth] Prowl

or

/stopcasting
/cast [combat] Shadowmeld
/cast [combat, nostealth] Prowl

Try that

1 Like

Thank you bro! I know youre going hard with the macros in Shadowlands so than I cant wait to give those a try either!
Edit-It seemed to be doing the same thing with both of them, it would shadowmeld but the prowl would not kick in so as soon as I move im out of stealth again, so it looks like I will be using the Ghetto Vanish manually haha thank you guys for the help tho!

1 Like

Hello there @Norrathian_aggroBTN

Maybe, and just maybe i think you are pressing too fast your stealth macro

Try to lower it around 100-110msec and try again!.

Cheers

1 Like

Or if you are using GSE and 2.6.01-beta4 or better you could:

/stopcasting
/cast [combat] Shadowmeld
/click pause ~~GCD~~
/cast [combat, nostealth] Prowl

If using 2.5.11 GCD could be replaced with 0.5 for half a sec etc. or 1 for 1 sec etc

This also sssumes your MS speed is set in gSE’s options to match what AHK etc is set to

2 Likes

Ok that actually might be whats going on becuase my ms is at 70, it pretty much stays there unless I need to tweak it for a macro, Ill try changing it like you suggested and give that a try! I appreciate it!

Awesome! I appreciate it! bout to give it a shot again and Ill let you guys know! again thank you all for the help! much love

Edit-For some reason I couldn’t get those to work and im almost positive its because its something on my end of me not setting something correctly(ill eventually figure it out) but this is the one I found that seems to be working so far but I cannot take credit for this and don’t even really know what is different but here is the one that I found to work on my end

/cancelaura travel form, bear form

/cast [nomod] !Prowl

/cast [nomod,nostealth] !Shadowmeld

1 Like

So this bottom one is the one working and now I see the only thing different is the ( ! ) what is the ( ! ) ? lol excuse my noobness XD

! in front of a spell like /cast !Prowls means that if i am not in prowl cast it, but if i am in prowl don’t cancel it.

1 Like

Ahhh ok thank you! Ill eventually get a grasp on it hahah, thanks again @TimothyLuke