Druid Guardian, Lazy Macro Addon

After trying most of the macro’s already posted and even tried the Gnomergen addon, I found that most of these missed desent Mangle casts. And non had level 100 talents in.
So I came up with this, feel free to use, mod or comment on it.
I manage a near 100% uptime with Savage Defence, Macro resets when you change target.
And if you wish to go Aoe, simply use an of button Thrash after every few punches on the macro.

Talents, 1, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 2

Glyphs, Maul, Rebirth, Survival Instincts

#showtooltip Mangle
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=target Thrash,Lacerate,Lacerate,Mangle,Lacerate,Pulverize,Lacerate,Mangle,Lacerate,Lacerate,Pulverize,mangle
/castsequence reset=6 Savage Defense,Maul,Maul,null
/use [combat]Barkskin

When fighting caster bosses, you can change Savage Defense for Frienzied Regeneration or if you want to use both in your macro, replace a Maul with Frenzied Regeneration.

Some aditional Macro’s I am using, and why not share them then:

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/console autounshift 0
/cast [@focus,exists,nodead][@player]!Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/cast Frenzied Regeneration

This will cast Healing Touch without shifting form, but will also use Frenzied Regeneration. The regeneration will also be cast even when Dream of Cenarius doe not proc your healing touch.

Berserk I use as not only an offencive but also defencive cd.

#showtooltip Berserk
/cast Berserk
/cast Mangle
/cast Frenzied Regeneration

Keep hitting this untill your berserk buff fades, it will fire all three spells.

Im currently ilvl 630 and have tanked everything up to Challenge Modes.

I have been tanking with the above macro with great success. I don’t use the healing touch macro as i just press it when needed.The berserk macro works well too!

I have two macros set up, one for savage def, one with frenzied Regeneration. I have one keybound to scroll up, the other to scroll down. I use them according to the pull and im good to go. I do have Thrash on my bar to mix in for more aoe on occasion which does work sufficiently.

I find i have been doing amazing dps and self healing with these macro’s too!

PS: I have tried every macro on this forum including the gnome sequencer ones. I find this to be the best for how i tank. Ive always had my rotation macroed while tanking, it allows me to focus on other things more! However I do prefer the macro to be as basic of a rotation as possible. The next step in refining this would be to take out the defensive cooldowns etc and start using them when needed the most. I plan to slowly work those onto my bar as i get more familiar with the class.

I like the idea behind your macro alot, but I can’t get the /castsequence reset=6 Savage Defense,Maul,Maul,null to work , it runs the sequence once and then hangs, any ideas what could be the problem?