DRUIDS ALERT!

IF ANYONE COME THROUGH THIS PLEASE HELP! I’VE BEEN PLAYING DRUID FOR A VERY LONG TIME! AND NOW COME ACROSS A PROBLEM I HAVE NO SOLUTION OR CANNOT FIGURE OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME. SO AS IT GOES. EVERYTIME IM IN SHAPESHIFT FORM! I CAN NEVER HEAL MYSELF WITH REJUVENATION TO POP ME OUT OF MY FORM AND CAST HEALING TOUCH OR REGROWTH. I JUST KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SCREEN IN RED LETTERS " YOU ARE IN SHAPESHIFT FORM" SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT’D B FOREVER THANKFUL! I HAVE PUT A TICKET IN. I HAVE CLEARED MY CACHE/INTERFACE/WTF FOLDERS I HAVE EVEN SCANNED AND REPAIRED WOW FROM BATTLE.NET APP! SO PLZ IF THERE’S ANOTHER WAY. PLZ HELP!

Hi
I too am having the same problem, only started today

I have come across this problem before in the past, the cause of it for me was the fact that i was using a macro that had this in it:

[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player, combat] Regrowth
/console autounshift 1]]

If you are having the problem of shifting out of form when you cast rejuv, use the bottom line of the above code. Somehow you have autounshift toggled in the “on” position, and i think the last line will turn it off. If it does not, try to top line.

wow thank you guys so much for your feedback. storm thank you so much for that coding u posted. to make this situation kinda makes a little more sense. I use SpitzFeral’s macro and that has it on that. So am i suppose to remove the whole coding? or just a part of the coding! i’m not really a pro of macro’s i just use em. again thank you all for replying so quick.

you do not need to remove the coding. what i would do is just make a side macro with just the autounshift 1 part and put it on a bar. that way if you run into that problem you can just use that to fix it.

i warned about this situation along time ago…sometimes using the console autoshift override to stop u from shifting will lock out on server side espically when toggling it on and off frequently when in use in a macro…best solution is yes to have a macro set aside to run when u do get locked out from shapeshifting…