dw frost dk 5.4 macros??

any good castsequence macro for dw frost death knight???

I use the one below with the key bind to mouse wheel down so that I can just scroll my wheel. It is working great for me. Things like Unholy Blight, Empower Rune weapon, and Outbreak should really be used independently of a macro so as not to waste them. Also you can add horn of winter into this but again, it should really only be used when all your runes are on cool down and you have no runic power.

#showtooltip Obliterate
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,0,Blood Tap
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=3/target Howling Blast,Howling Blast,Obliterate
/cast [combat] Raise Dead
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat] Kafa Press
/startattack

[quote quote=11610]I use the one below with the key bind to mouse wheel down so that I can just scroll my wheel. It is working great for me. Things like Unholy Blight, Empower Rune weapon, and Outbreak should really be used independently of a macro so as not to waste them. Also you can add horn of winter into this but again, it should really only be used when all your runes are on cool down and you have no runic power.

#showtooltip Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,0,Blood Tap
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=3/target Howling Blast,Howling Blast,Obliterate
/use [combat] Kafa Press
/startattack

[/quote]
How about blood plague? Nothing in this rotation applies it… U using plague strike on another key?

How about blood plague? Nothing in this rotation applies it.. U using plague strike on another key?

Yes, I have abilities that are situational “Plague Leech + Outbreak” or not used as often in my rotation “Plague strike” bound to a separate key. I’m currently running Plague leech + Outbreak and have that bound to mouse wheel up. I pretty much only use it when Outbreak is ready or when a mob is close to death so that I can nab the two death runes for the next pull. Also, due to the insane burst everyone is now doing I find using Plague Strike on anything short of a boss encounter to be a waste of time.

TY for the answer dude =) Ill try out that myself i think =)

I made a minor change to the sequence which has improved my single target damage considerably. Talents are 2,1,1,2,1,2 Ilvl 558

#showtooltip Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.4 0,0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Blood Tap
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=3/target Howling Blast,Howling Blast,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Obliterate
/use [combat] Kafa Press
/startattack