Easy Dungeon Healing

(1) Make sure to set focus on your tank when you start the dungeon
(2) Make sure you have Beacon of Light on the tank
(3) When you’re in the dungeon, stand near to and facing the tank and just mash this. Use Flash of Healing or whatever that one is called on others in your group when they need it
(4) Obviously if your talents are somewhat different, use those instead
(5) I don’t know how to ‘put this in a box’, if you like it enough copy and paste it for me into a new entry, I don’t care about credit for this, the credit should go to the person who invented the mash macro thing itself.
(6) When you are soloing, all you need to do is remove the @focus thing in front of the Holy Shocks so that you do damage with them instead of heal.

Sequences['Holy'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/cast Judgment',
	'/cast [@focus] Holy Shock',
	'/cast Crusader Strike',
	'/cast Holy Prism',
	'/cast [@focus] Holy Shock',
	'/cast [@focus] Light of Dawn',
	'/cast Consecration',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

This work on raids ??

Yes. YMMV since raids are more challenging than dungeons but it’s the same general idea.

Michael, can you put your sequence in a macro-window? Thanks in advance.
Or someone else will put it in a window.

Btw. when you are typing or editing, you see a code button.
after the first time you hit it you can start typing your macro
when finished hit the same button again (which should show [/code] now, instead of [code].)
That’s all.

Sequences["Holy"] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Judgment",
"/castsequence [nochanneling,@focus],[nochanneling,@target],[nochanneling,@player] Holy Shock",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Crusader Strike",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Holy Prism",
"/castsequence [nochanneling,@focus],[nochanneling,@target],[nochanneling,@player] Holy Shock",
"/castsequence [nochanneling,@focus],[nochanneling,@target],[nochanneling,@player] Light of Dawn",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Consecration",
PostMacro = [[
-- /startattack
-- /use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

try this variation I made from yours.

I disabled the first trinket, now you can hit the “on use” ability whenever you want or need it. For example when you need that extra buff, instead of wasting it.
Also changed the lines to [nochanneling,@focus],[nochanneling,@target],[nochanneling,@player] when there’s no focus it goes for the target, when there’s no target either it goes for yourself.
I also disabled /startattack, because I hate it when I try to heal and my char starts attacking a close by enemy.

Edit:
Can’t test this myself yet. As I’m not at home atm, I’m on my mobile phone. :wink:

Thank you!