/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] !Skull Banner
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

For me it would get stuck after one rotation. I did edit it to cast Intimidating Shout instead of Piercing Howl but they have the same GCD so it should not have broke it. What I would really like is something that does the rotation but leaves the cooldowns out. Something like this

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Colossus Smash
/castsequence [mod:alt]intimidating shout;reset=15/target/combat
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Victory Rush
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mortal Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash,Hamstring
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast Charge
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

I’m not sure if the mod line is correct. All I want to do is run the main macro normally but cast Intimidating shout on mod shift.

Also is there a way to add execute to this macro?

I’m unsure what the /cast !colossus smash does that the cast sequence does not if you could explain the ! syntax that would be great! lastly I would like to understand the first line of the original macro better:
/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Piercing Howl,null
If I understand correctly it resets the macro if no key hits in 15 seconds, or I leave combat, or switch targets correct? and then casts piercing howl if off cooldown but what is the null for?

Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Here is my Cooldown macro would be nice to be able to cast it in the modified macro above with a mod function is this possible?

#showtooltip recklessness
/cast recklessness
/cast skull banner
/cast bloodbath
/cast avatar
/cast bladestorm
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

! acts like a toggle switch. it really not needed anymore with how Blizzard upgraded the macro engine a while back. If you have a ability active it wont turn it off. Like say Shadoform, you would do a

/cast!shaowform

If you were not in shadowform it would put you in, if you were in it would not take you out. It used to be good and used alot when you mash a button that was a toggle so you would stay in that form, like shadowform and not accidentally leave the form cause you mashed it.

I am guessing its there so it wont overwrite a previous Colossus Smash. I am not up on warriors even tho i have a 89 twink. I know it provides a debuff, but i am not sure if it can be overwritten if you can get a “free” Colossus Smash proc.

,null kills the line after its used and the conditions are met. If you did not have it it would cycle back thru over and over. It has to do with the style of the macro. The 15 in it is not needed. These /null macros are typically used at the top of a macro string like that with reset=target where you always want to use a ability first, like say Hamstring, Hemorrhage or Flame Shock, ect, ect. But if you do not put the null it will lock up and not move on from that line.

how do you have such a long macro? sorry im new here is there a program you are using to get so much in a macro over the 255 limit in game?

edit: nvm after reading through here i have downloaded toolkit

/castsequence reset=target Piercing Howl,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Victory Rush
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash,Hamstring
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] !Skull Banner
/startattack

worked great for me using what you posted i made it fury… only problem i have with it is hamstring is seriously spammed in this… i tried to add a /cast !hamstring lik the colossus but it dont help lol… if you know a way to make hamstring only go when the target doesnt have the buff please let me know!

also i dont have piercing howl or avatar or skull banner but i didnt know what to put there… so i left it and it seems to not care lol

Brent
Thanks for taking the time to reply. So the first line should look something like this
/castsequence reset=combat/target Intimidating shout,null

And Yes you never want to override Colossus Smash so that is what the ! is for.

hey i corrected my hamstring and it may be whats wrong for you…

when you first copy and paste his macro it works… but after messing with it hamstring started to spam for me so i control C what i had in that macro and control V in a all new blank macro and now mine works as intented… maybe this will correct your problem