Elemental – 5.0

I based this one off the old one by extending the rotation because flame shock lasts longer now per target. I included some new cooldown spells and trinkets. Let us know how it works for you. Enjoy!

If you need to refresh Searing Totem just hold the Alt key modifier and hit the macro.

You can turn this in an aoe macro by just replacing Lightning Bolt with Chain Lightning.

/castsequence reset=9/alt Searing Totem,null
/castsequence Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst
/cast Elemental Blast
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/use 13
/use 14

this is what I am using now…only problem is that my Elemental Blast does not always fire. Any suggestions?

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target flame shock,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,Earth Shock,lightning bolt,lightning bolt
/cast lava burst
/castsequence reset=12 Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=120 Ancestral Guidance

Hello Michael, maybe try to include it as part of the rotation. Does it do the same the one in the first page I posted?

this is mine 40k dps in ilvl 457

/castsequence reset=9 Flame Shock,Elemental Blast,Unleash Elements,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst

/use 13

/use 14

tried it but to me only casts Lightning Bolt

i have finalized mine and now looks like this

/targetenemy [noharm] /castsequence reset=9 Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null /castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock,Lightning bolt,earth shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt /cast lava burst /cast Elemental Blast /castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements /cast Stormlash Totem /cast Ancestral Guidance

and everything works but let me know about this one too

/targetenemy [noharm] /castsequence reset=9 Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null /castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock /cast lava burst /cast Elemental Blast /castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements /cast Stormlash Totem /cast Ancestral Guidance

still everything works

This is what im using atm until a better one comes out

/castsequence [mod]Earth Shock;reset=9 Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=9 Unleash Elements,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst,Purge
/castsequence reset=27 Flame Shock,Searing Totem
/use 14

Hi Dohram,

Hows your DPS with it? I know with the macro’s I’m working on for my Shaman I can’t push 14k DPS when before patch I was easily pushing 25k

Here is the Elemental macro. Kind of a story about this one, I’ve been using this macro since BC. I’ve had to tweak it a little bit, but it does everything right.

I included the totems that you should be using on CD including the new Stormlash Totem. Remove them if you wish though.

I also did not include Elemental Mastery into the macro. Its a good talent but Echo’s is better just because it auto-duplicates your spells without a punishment.

/castsequence reset=target flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, Earth Shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt
/cast lava burst
/castsequence reset=60 searing totem
/castsequence stormlash totem

It is vital that the order stays the same. If Lava Burst is at the bottom it won’t cast or proc.

He man this macro is really good. I just altered it because I use flame shock glyph to get a second earth shock in there. Also took out the totems. was finding Searing was droping to often. Storm wasnt bad I just like having control of it lol. well anyways heres what I made off of yours. I did a LFR this morning with it and my shammy is 407 Ilvl Pulled 46k on morchuk and 59k on zon

/castsequence reset=target flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, Earth Shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt,lightning bolt, lightning bolt,Lightning bolt,earth shock,lightning bolt,lightning bolt

/cast lava burst

/startattack

For some reason its causing me to put spaces in lol

the two lightning bolts at the end of the mainline is so the macro doesnt stop and should cover u if u have a blood lust in effect. And I also decided on echos. I tried the other two in raid. EM isnt the same as it was and I feel the worst option out of the 3 from my results. Echo is amazing. Just remember it needs the flame shock glyph to clip.

I also like your build because it makes putting in our lvl 90 talent very easy Elemental Blast ive played with it on beta and its amazing.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the comments. Take the macro into Google Docs or MS Word and click the “Clear Formating” button. That will clear the extra line breaks or spaces.

I"m going to try your added LBolts to see what I get. I know the dummies are not telling us how the DPS should really be.

it does alright , not sure on dps I just got it up and running so pvp and quest

Here’s the one I’ve made guys, let me know what you think

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=9 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning
/castsequence reset=9 Flame Shock,Unleash Elements,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst
/use 10 (glove enchant or any USE for you, goes here)
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

John,

One thing I would change is the removal of Unleash Elements. It wastes a global CD right now, and doesn’t really do any damage. Now when level 90 comes around then I would agree to put it in there depending on the talent you choose [Unleashed Fury Talent]. If you don’t choose that talent, than having Unleash Elements is not worth the damage.

Also you want to put /cast Lava Burst on it’s own line. With Lava Surge you can get multiple procs of this and Lava Surge does not last for a long time. With it being on it’s own separate line it ensures that it will be cast every time it procs.

The macro should do about 20-28k DPS depending on your item level.

Is it just me or im are missing something here.?

The macros you guys are makeing, are more then 255 in lengh, how the H*** do you guys use them?

Beside that, damn i love this page…

ZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZ

/cheers

Use a macro extender. Super Duper Macro is the best, but there are others. You can find Super Duper Macro on WoWInterface.

the best macro i have made so far is

/targetenemy [noharm] /castsequence reset=60 Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null /castsequence reset=target Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,Lightning bolt,earth shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt /cast lava burst /castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements /castsequence reset=120 Elemental Mastery
with item lvl 374 i did 14k on 85lvl dummies

Searing Totem does not spawn after first time but u can use it from other button once depleted
so far i see the macro is spammable let me know what u think

only downside is that needs superdupermacro addon

it may be out of date but runs in 5.0 version

[quote quote=3397]the best macro i have made so far is

/targetenemy [noharm] /castsequence reset=60 Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null /castsequence reset=target Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,Lightning bolt,earth shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt /cast lava burst /castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements /castsequence reset=120 Elemental Mastery
with item lvl 374 i did 14k on 85lvl dummies Searing Totem does not spawn after first time but u can use it from other button once depleted so far i see the macro is spammable let me know what u think only downside is that needs superdupermacro addon it may be out of date but runs in 5.0 version
This reply was modified 4 hours ago by <a title="View baboulas7's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/baboulas7/"></a> <a title="View baboulas7's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/baboulas7/">baboulas7</a>.

[/quote]

Hello Bab,

I have a few issues with the macro. I think you can probably squeeze Searing Totem in the main cast sequence as well. Maybe at the end of it? Also Elemental Mastery is no where near as good as it used to be. The passive Echo of Elements is a lot better of a talent. Finally we can probably replace the Elemental Mastery with Stormlash Totem instead?

if i put Searing Totem anywhere else the macro stuck and spams the totem.

as for Elemental Mastery i used it cause i followed the noxxic build guide

lava burst HAS to stay three lines from the end of macro otherwise will not work

and so i changed the macro to…

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=6 Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,Lightning bolt,earth shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt
/cast lava burst
/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements
/cast Stormlash Totem

i only saw a raise in my dps to 15200 (+1200)

i hope it works better for some people but it still needs the add on

if anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

This is the one I’m using currently at 90 with the Elemental Blast Talent. I do have Elemental Blast as a separate key to start off.

/castsequence reset=target/combat Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,
/cast Lava Burst
/cast Elemental Blast

Using this macro along with food buffs and Ascendance and Fire Elemental Totem I’m getting around 37 - 50k DPS in Heroic Dungeons at 90.

You can check my gear and see its not all that great, so I hope this helps.