Elemental – 5.1

/castsequence Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=9 Flame Shock,Elemental Blast,Unleash Elements,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst
/use 13
/use 14

it is not posibble cause i have checked it 3 times before i post it here and in my recount and actrion bars the eb was casting normaly

[quote quote=4000]/castsequence Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=9 Flame Shock,Elemental Blast,Unleash Elements,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst
/use 13
/use 14[/quote]

this works i only use this macro make sure whan you copy and past this macro in game you delet 1 space befor the /

The macro i use casts Elemental Blast

ilvl 453 Tested 5 mins timed on Raider’s Training Dummy in Shrine of Seven Stars

28k final DPS meter reading

Elemental Blast 18 Times in 5 Mins

/castsequence reset=9/alt Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Earth Shock,Lava Burst
/cast Elemental Blast
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/use 13

Total Damage Done to Raiders Dummy was 8,999.315

Also tested on lvl 90 training Dummy for 30k DPS

Total DPS Done on that was 9,114.064

Try this Macro Too Slight change to the one i was using i changed the main cast sequence to same as martin & added Searing Totem & Ascendance

/castsequence reset=9/alt Searing Totem,null
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/use 13

Giving this a shout.

/castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=10 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target/15 Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Stone Bulwark Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Earth Shock
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 Lightning Bolt
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/cast [combat]Ancestral Guidance
/use 10
/startattack

Is looking good John. I’ll give it a try tomorrow, don’t feel like thinking right now lol.

I suggest replace the priority numbers with 0, is what I have been doing. I do that so in case the player has a helm or other piece that has a /use like the halloween helm it would lock up the macro. The 0 slot is for ammo which WoW does not use anymore :wink:

Give me an example of that Luis? The macro is working to perfection I’m quite happy to say. No lockups. BUT, if i see in the future at some point it does lock up, I’m edumacating myself as to how to fix it. Which zeros do you mean?

Example:

/castsequence reset=0.X 0,0,0,0,0,Spell

If you put other numbers, while it might not get stuck at this moment because your gear has no use capabilities like [The Horseman’s Helm], putting a 0 makes the macro future proof since nobody uses Ammo anymore.

You can check this post for the meaning of each number:
What /use # stands for?

Ok I came up with this awhile back from reading some other post. It does very well I can pull top Tier dps with it. The only issue I see is lightning bolt will get hung for not even a quarter of a second but thats it…Flame shock applies early and spells are on time. Both are almost the same dps I can do about 78k single target in 485 gear

/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=Target/9 flame shock,earth shock,earth Shock
/use 10

I also developed A bar changing macro set. with the help from Michael in PMs.

On the 1st one below if you wish you can add a lightning bolt between the earth shocks. dependng on if u have 4 piece or not. If you dont i would. Flame shock glyph is required

Bar 1

/castsequence reset=Target/9 flame shock,earth shock,earth shock
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack

bar 2

/castsequence Lava Burst
/targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm]
/swapactionbar 2 3
/startattack [exists,harm,nodead]

bar 3

/castsequence Elemental Blast
/use 14
/swapactionbar 1 2
/targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm]
/startattack [exists,harm,nodead]

I dont like Having Ascendance in my main rotation macro so i made this

/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Lava Burst
/cast Ascendance
/use 10
/cast Spiritwalker’s Grace
/cast Fire Elemental Totem
/startattack

makes for a solid opener!

The /use 10 is ofcourse engineering glove chant if u arent a engineer discard it.

Theres always room to improve something so if you guys mess with it and see smething better please post!

as with this macro and all the others it still relies on casting a sequence of lightening bolts that cannot be inturrupted by lava burst procing it still misses going off before proc time runs out until able to fix i gotta go to the old standard

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

/castsequence reset=target flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, Earth Shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt,lightning bolt

/cast lava burst

[quote quote=5116]as with this macro and all the others it still relies on casting a sequence of lightening bolts that cannot be inturrupted by lava burst procing it still misses going off before proc time runs out until able to fix i gotta go to the old standard /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /castsequence reset=target flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, Earth Shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt,lightning bolt /cast lava burst [/quote] The issue with this one is if a shock is on cd and you have to change targets. you will be standing there with your thumb up your rear lol its a good set up and a set up I used for while. only issue is what i said.