Elemental – 5.1

Thanks guys for providing some macros, I did a combination of all of you guys macros lol. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you can make it any better please post your version to let us know.

This is an Extended Macro ← Click for more info

I included a modifier to refresh the totems.

The extra Lava Burst are intentional, it makes Ascendance spell shine. :slight_smile:

Single Target

/castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=5 Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

If you have chosen different talents other than Elemental Blast or Ancestral Guidance, replace it with the talent that you have chosen.

Multi-Target (AoE)

/castsequence [mod] Magma Totem;reset=combat Magma Totem,null
/castsequence reset=5 Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

I updated this macro recently, it should be the first post of this topic on first page.

after lot of complaints for the macro i made was not working and after 3 days testing this is my final version of the macro

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=20 Searing Totem,Earth Shock

everything in here works and even casts lava when procs and as for the last line keeps the tottem up and earth shock for the debuff. at some points there may be a gat for 1 sec of nothing. it is the gap between earth and flame shocks being back to back.

and the aoe version of the macro

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock,Chain Lightning

[quote quote=5113]Ok I came up with this awhile back from reading some other post. It does very well I can pull top Tier dps with it. The only issue I see is lightning bolt will get hung for not even a quarter of a second but thats it…Flame shock applies early and spells are on time. Both are almost the same dps I can do about 78k single target in 485 gear /startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=Target/9 flame shock,earth shock,earth Shock
/use 10 I also developed A bar changing macro set. with the help from Michael in PMs. On the 1st one below if you wish you can add a lightning bolt between the earth shocks. dependng on if u have 4 piece or not. If you dont i would. Flame shock glyph is required Bar 1 /castsequence Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=Target/9 flame shock,earth shock,earth shock
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack bar 2 /castsequence Lava Burst
/targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm]
/swapactionbar 2 3
/startattack [exists,harm,nodead] bar 3 /castsequence Elemental Blast
/use 14
/swapactionbar 1 2
/targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm]
/startattack [exists,harm,nodead] I dont like Having Ascendance in my main rotation macro so i made this /castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Lava Burst
/cast Ascendance
/use 10
/cast Spiritwalker’s Grace
/cast Fire Elemental Totem
/startattack makes for a solid opener! The /use 10 is ofcourse engineering glove chant if u arent a engineer discard it. Theres always room to improve something so if you guys mess with it and see smething better please post! [/quote]

I tried both of these macros, but found that Flame Shock was being reapplied too quickly (even without the glyph).

If it matters, I have the 4-pc bonus.

[quote quote=5157]Thanks guys for providing some macros, I did a combination of all of you guys macros lol. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you can make it any better please post your version to let us know.
Attention! This is a Super Duper Macro ← Click for more info
Attention! I included a modifier to refresh the totems.
Information! The extra Lava Burst are intentional, it makes Ascendance spell shine.
Single Target
English

/castsequence reset=5 Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Information! If you have chosen different talents other than Elemental Blast or Ancestral Guidance, replace it with the talent that you have chosen.
Multi-Target (AoE)
English

/castsequence [mod] Magma Totem;reset=combat Magma Totem,null
/castsequence reset=5 Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

hi guys was looking for a good elemental macro and came across these. i copied and pasted them but when i use them in game they spam in chat mode is their something i’ve not done?

Happened to me the other day spamming the command in chat. I looked over it carefully and found a missing / before castsequence or cast - it should be /castsequence or /cast

[quote quote=5619]Happened to me the other day spamming the command in chat. I looked over it carefully and found a missing / before castsequence or cast – it should be /castsequence or /cast[/quote]thank you for the quick response ,had a good look at macro and its copied exact no / out of place or missing hmmm stumped

try copying it to a txt file first to check for errors

i finally got the perfect rotation and EVERYTHING WORKS.

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,1,2,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,1,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock,Chain Lightning

Thanks for posting the macro baboulas. :slight_smile:

But just curious. Why is chain lightning in it? Thats really a AOE type of spell. I changed it up a bit. I think its working OK. Just did it on a random and it seemed to work fine. :slight_smile:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,1,2,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,1,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lighting Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Doing dailes now. I noticed it the searing totem part of it? Messes up your fire elemental so you cant use it cause it keeps putting the searing totem down. So best way to do that is just put searing totem down yourself. Or if somebody else better with macros than myself change it up. Please feel free. I am glad you put that up tho. Cause the 5.1 macro listed? Does not have Earth Shock in the rotation.

With the 5.1 macro in mind. I tried putting in earth shock in it. Seems to working really well. :stuck_out_tongue:

/castsequence reset=20 Earth Shock
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Trying out Bab’s macro some more. For me, I dont like searing totem being refreshed on its own in the macro, Cause you really wanna use the fire elemental when its off from CD. Been trying this out on the training/raiding dummys. Seems to be working OK…

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

BTW. I really wish there was a way I can delete posts. So I dont have so many up. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what I’m using currently for my AoE. My gear is crap atm and my mana regen sucks atm so im using Telluric Currents and Thunder Glyphs for alittle mana regen and have the talent Echo of the Elements. I credit most of the work to Roy Adkins and Baboulas7 for most of the work.

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Chain Lightning, lightning bolt, Chain Lightning,lightning bolt,Chain Lightning,
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

I don’t have searing totem in the cast sequence because i like to use my fire elemental on CD and will use searing totem as a filler in between the fire ele cd. I have lightning bolt in between the Chain Lightning because like i stated previously my mana regen sucks atm and go OOM quick with straight CL’s. with the telluric currents glyph and thunder glyph I really don’t go OOM for awhile. I tested on a dummy and after 5 minutes i was around 50% mana with the LB weaved in along with the glyphs and using thunderstorm off cd. Hope this helps in any way.

I do notice there is a short 1-2 second delay like something is trying to fire off but not and i’m hoping to find out the culprit and hopefully weave something in where it is completely smooth. Everything is good on the MTK so it’s probably something yet not off cd. I’ll probably put every spell on a separate action bar and watch the timers.

Tweaks on what some others have done (still considering putting Unleash Elements in…just not sure where):

#showtooltip Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Fire Elemental Totem,Stormlash Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=target/9 Flame shock,Earth shock,Earth Shock
/startattack

Extra Lava Burst seems to work better than a single one on procs. I also have that key next to this one so that when I Ascend, I just spam Lava Burst on its own as long as Flame Shock has time left on it. I had/have Stormlash also macroed with Ascendance since I like the extra dmg via Ascension + Stormlash + Hero but think it works well so far as is
Oh, I do have the LFR Sha haste trinket and the 522 SPA one right now, so that make effect the timing for others
Thoughts?

castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Fire Elemental Totem,Stormlash Totem,null

That line seems to be seizing the macro up after they’ve been cast, drop combat and return to combat. Not sure how to fix at the moment, so had to cut that line out…was working so well on the dummies :*(

i use

/castsequence reset=target flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, Earth Shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt,lightning bolt
/cast lava burst

but find if i place elemental blast at end it dosent often cast, this works amazing 4 lava burst any time its up but had issues with it hanging on searing totem when it was included can i plz get some suggestions i mainly pve

after changes in 5.1 things stoped working

so i had to rebuild the macro. here it is

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Unleash Elements,Elemental Blast
/cast Lava Burst

trying your macro dps about the same but i still get no cast of elemental blast