Elemental 6.0 Request

I know the rotation is pretty basic but I used to use macro toolkit and has a few abilities tied with Lightning Bolt and Lava Burst. Any suggestions how I am able to do it again. Wish MTK would update.

Hey,
I have the below macros that I am using in Macro Tool Kit. I use other buttons for my totems and my CDs.
Hope this helps/works.

Single:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,
/cast [combat] Lava Burst
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

And AoE:

/startattack
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning,

[quote quote=16218]Hey,
I have the below macros that I am using in Macro Tool Kit. I use other buttons for my totems and my CDs.
Hope this helps/works.

Single:

/startattack
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,

And AoE:

/startattack
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning,
[/quote]

how are you using macrotoolkit??
and how did you manage to put macros working with all the fuss thats not working?

Hey,
Sorry for the confusion. The macro I was using was a little redundant and that is why it was working for me.
Try this castsequence:

/startattack

This is working okay for me and fires off earth shock with 12 charges.

AoE, I haven’t tried this yet but should work.

/startattack

How are you using macro toolkit? It’s kinda broke right now lol, it has not updated.

Just using the same old version and loading out of date addons

See what I have is this-

Lightning Bolt: (Used to be able to fast fire elemental totem with another cast line which does not do anymore)

/castsequence reset=0.5 Lightning Bolt
/cast Unleash Flame
/cast Elemental Mastery

Lava Burst: (Again same as above)

/castsequence reset=0.5 Lava Burst
/cast Unleash Flame
/cast Elemental Mastery

I keep my shocks seperate for a bit more control. I basically miss having my fire elemental totem come out when it’s up on CD. I know there used to be a way to keep searing totem now, but before the patch I tried everything to keep it down but it kept spamming the totem.

Here is a link to some macro’s I threw together this morning :> hope you guys like them. Feel free to private msg me is you need help with anything I always check the site atleast 3 times daily

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/elemental-6-0-2-swap-bar-totem-ascendance-aoe-aoe-5-everything-from-a-z

macro toolkit is fine as long as you DONT go into the character specific macs stick to global and its exactly the same as before patch

Hi Guys

First time posting here, and i’d like to thank everyone who’s macro’s i have used in the past on my mains and my many alts. I have taken some of them and modified them a bit and will post them in the relevant forums, but here is my modified macro of Panics’s, posted above… I just put a mod:alt line for elemental blast in there. was pulling 10k+ on dummies in shrine without useing any buffs of bursts…

/startattack
/castsequence [mod:alt] Elemental Blast

I know it’s not perfect and welcome feedback, but i havent been getting any lock up’s on it yet…
Character name: Shaméxzia - 570 Ele - Talents.Stone Bulwark Totem, earth Grab Totem, Totemic Projection, Echo of the elements, Ancestral Guidance, Elemental Blast

So Earth Shock triggers at 15 stacks now and yet noone seems to have updated their 7 stack macro.

[quote quote=17010]/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence [mod:alt] Elemental Blast
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1[/quote]

Save yourself some effort and be lazier by adding /castsequence reset=0.5 0,Elemental Blast
You should probably add the fact that you’re using a Glyph of Shocking (looks like 5 seconds between Flame Shock and Earth Shock - (less during heroism and haste procs))?
Lava burst triggers a GCD unless it procs. I’m assuming the game is choosing Lightning Bolt over Lava Burst until it procs which is why it’s not locking up.
You probably don’t need /startattack unless you’re intending on hitting targets with your weapon.

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=15/combat Unleash Flame,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt

So problems I can see even with my version is Unleash Flame doesn’t cast for a while (first cast gives 30% extra damage to Flame Shock but then [assuming you want the most out of Flame Shock] won’t cast Unleash Flame for any successive Lava Bursts [which would also benefit from it between Flame Shocks]).
I also tried to guess the best time to cast Earth Shock (15 stacks)

I tried not to put any 0,0 coding in because i was unsure of it working or not, thanks for the update MrBob, will give your’s a go and see how i get on :)… I’m always open to improvements on macro’s, as i’m a bit of an idiot when it comes to them lol