Elemental Shaman 8.0.1 BFA Pre-Patch Macros

Yea that’s why I did not delete the original yet because I need several users to test the new one to see how it functions. On my max level toon the new one is amazing and I will personally use that one. However I think i have an idea why it doesn’t work well for you.

The new one isn’t a priority macro which casts several abilities in a priority’s order. 1, 12,123,1234. If you don’t have have those it might lead to studdering.

The old but good ones use a sequential macro. It will always whatever’s spell is available at that time. It doesn’t go through the priority list it’s just goes.

I think that she what’s going on here. When you hit max come back and try the priority macro

can you explain what the ctrl= flameshock and alt= earthshock… does that mean if i hold ctrl while the macro is firing off itll cast flameshock while i am holding ctrl? same for holding alt?

if thats thew case the amcro doesnt do anything while i am holding down ctrl and some timse works while i hold down alt for earth shock

@billy
You have to make sure every WoW keybind with CTRL featuring the button you have the macro placed on, are cleared from the keybinds. Otherwise WoW itself will override the controls.

@AdmiralSmurf
I just tested the macro on my lvl 110 Shammy, on the horde side. I’m getting the same problem there. Her gear is utter crap, though. Not sure if haste or any similar stat could have an effect on how the macro runs?

fixed

So I was able to confirm with Billy that I am the macro works and the issue was internal. He took off all his alt and ctrl keybinds.

[quote quote=63454]@billy You have to make sure every WoW keybind with CTRL featuring the button you have the macro placed on, are cleared from the keybinds. Otherwise WoW itself will override the controls.
@admiralsmurf I just tested the macro on my lvl 110 Shammy, on the horde side. I’m getting the same problem there. Her gear is utter crap, though. Not sure if haste or any similar stat could have an effect on how the macro runs?[/quote]

I made some adjustments for my personal tastes and for my gear and level it showed a DPS increase.
I take no credit, I stand on the shoulders of the Admiral and his excellent macro.

177 gear level
1900 burst dps
Sustain around 1400 dps

dauZfaalvPBrGAxkv9lcnmj4yQQLbONjfMgaDnjvBdi9nvsnoc6CaX6Ku6EeigibCqa0cLqpuLqMirHlQuzJQKyKQe5KsP6LQe1mbGBsuANsLHkLYsvjPNkyQa1wvjO3QsDxvXEvmyshw0IjQ8yOMSu0LrTzPKpljJwIoTkwTkbETuLMnKBtKDt1VfA4svDCPkwUsEoOPJCDLY2jk67evnEcKoVKI1RsO2pLN)aE6(tyha2j4aybx8kauWc3xy)F6aoGNWLyuF0X7DcLe1hwROO8r5r5fxJuIxr4ECusuILKJxqXSP0zLiO02QLyR4AtckobWjIDcoHgnace4h4eKb3k3q009NWLyu)jaorStqttVPPYgmf2N5MMMl20lydsMc3QQyiDIoCVPGlpqtLnXROP40nTm9Mi2uwM8QgtLrBbtPeXozAR4YuH7lS)BklOyUpzA7yU12QgtLV8Gln9an94MMM280QfVyNmvkXR4EtBdXjKnLyiz6HmnUrMMEttXrjj2jtHrtB3uC6M2RhL3u5ltYu5JREHMkhdjtBfxMwtCBVPT3YukrStCttPOP7YfvAAO8WOMM2hXjKn1JeB6Hm9an1JKPPP9ZfzASLPujBQuIxX9MobaUrLX1eaytPZkrbPTvRjiBIxXlKxWt0Hd4P7pGNU)eeXjKm9wakxvm96rCz6oJoE1JPclaiWPd4eeXjKGCpBSJztVVkdzsqOCvX0JPFHcBieKxt)GaQqalmDnMGioHKP3EexMUZOJx9sjIDQ2VyJht3Hyj2PezArucPPdWjiItiz6TauUQy61J4Y0DgD8QhtR)RxO(0vFcI4esME7rCz6oJoE1lokjxspM(brybqVE6aDcI4esME7rCz6oJoE1lokjxspM(br4VqJP76jiItiz6TauUQy61J4Y0DgD8QhtR)RxO(0jCcI4esMElaLRkME9iUmDNrhV6XuHfae40bYeeXjKGCpBSJztVfGYvftVEexMUZOJx9y6oelXoLitlIsi9A6oelXoLitlIsi9A6oelXoLitlIsi9A6oelXoLitlIsinD)ctqeNqcY9SXoMn9wakxvm96rCz6oJoE1JP7qSe7uImTikH009)tqeNqY0BkrSt1ETiWhtV9iUmDNrhV6X0piFqBa409bobrCcPv6nJsMcGuMPPf3wqA6(nMGioHKPFHc)Ga609bCcI4esMEtjIDQ2RfB8y6ThXLP7m64vpMcqiM9MPJ5jaGySpaoshAc1NWffLKlPP4eaVoEVmbCkoHlZ1CvgXjKhWt3FcI4esMElaLRkME9iUmDNrhV6X06)6fQp0ece3)kBoMorFcbUNn2PtIMa41X7LP)uCcxMRPTfdHd4P7pbrCcji3Zg7y20BpIlt3z0XREPeXovlqXgpMUyitccokjxsMAkWFbqbSXRP(gcn0eABXYM4vCap0eAlcjzt8koGhAOHMqOpJBxgthqqbobztFlrT7eVKj70j6tXHgAgUsage Information

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Totem Mastery

Main Sequence: Frost Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, Earth Shock, Earth Elemental, Flame Shock, Fire Elemental, Stormkeeper

KeyRelease: Lava Burst

[quote quote=62351]ANY TALENT SUGGESTIONS OR MS SPEED ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, TEST THINGS OUT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU
08.05.18 Current Talents I am using are giving me a little more dps. Talents:1,1,1,1,1,2,1
Currently I do not think Icefury is strong and do not anticipate using it much for leveling. Once azerite gear comes into place and certain boss fights are thrown in Icefury may be very important. Therefore I prepared a macro for that. I am personally running my ST, AOE, and Shaman off heals macros.
Included: Single Target Macro, Icefury Macro, AOE Macro, Shaman Off Heals Macro
08.02.18 Update Notes: -Talents are now suggested to 3322212 -[/quote]

The tooltip for the macro as of Oct 15 still shows 3322212, eve though your most recent update says 1111121. However, that update/talent selection wouldnt allow for Icyfury. So, is there something we should change/consider?

Also - Is there any downside to removing Fire/Earth Elementals and ascendance so you can blow cooldowns at specific times rather than automagically?

at 348IL with 9% haste i pulled about 6,600 dps on a dummy over 2m.

AdmiralSmurf, great job with all your macros including this one. You had your work cut out for you with Ele Shaman. Do you plan on revamping after 8.1 rework? (please)

Indeed I will be adjusting this for 8.1. Started leveling my Shaman this weekend.

[quote quote=66561]

ANY TALENT SUGGESTIONS OR MS SPEED ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, TEST THINGS OUT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU 08.05.18 Current Talents I am using are giving me a little more dps. Talents:1,1,1,1,1,2,1 Currently I do not think Icefury is strong and do not anticipate using it much for leveling. Once azerite gear comes into place and certain boss fights are thrown in Icefury may be very important. Therefore I prepared a macro for that. I am personally running my ST, AOE, and Shaman off heals macros. Included: Single Target Macro, Icefury Macro, AOE Macro, Shaman Off Heals Macro 08.02.18 Update Notes: -Talents are now suggested to 3322212 –

The tooltip for the macro as of Oct 15 still shows 3322212, eve though your most recent update says 1111121. However, that update/talent selection wouldnt allow for Icyfury. So, is there something we should change/consider? Also – Is there any downside to removing Fire/Earth Elementals and ascendance so you can blow cooldowns at specific times rather than automagically? at 348IL with 9% haste i pulled about 6,600 dps on a dummy over 2m.[/quote]

I will look into this.

I have updated these macros, talents, etc and posted it on a new forum post. See Elemental Shaman 8.0.1 Refined - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros