Elemental Shaman 8.0.1 BFA Pre-Patch Macros

ANY TALENT SUGGESTIONS OR MS SPEED ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, TEST THINGS OUT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU

Current Talents I am using are giving me a little more dps.
Talents:1,1,1,1,1,2,1

Currently I do not think Icefury is strong and do not anticipate using it much for leveling. Once azerite gear comes into place and certain boss fights are thrown in Icefury may be very important. Therefore I prepared a macro for that. I am personally running my ST, AOE, and Shaman off heals macros.

Included: Single Target Macro, Icefury Macro, AOE Macro, Shaman Off Heals Macro

08.02.18 Update Notes:
-Talents are now suggested to 3322212
-Removed "mod:Alt@player self healing macro from the Single Target DPS Macro to the “Shaman Off Heals” Macro
-Changed mod:alt for Single Target DPS now casts Flame Shock
-Changed loop limit to 5 (note if you run at quicker speeds than 100ms you may need to adjust the loop to be longer the less ms you have). Loop limit was originally 10.
-Added a cast sequence for lightning bolt to stop the studder in the macro. I figured out that the reason the macro would jam is that the cast sequence wont fully cast if the first spell is on CD (such as elemental blast or lava burst). Thus separate filler cast sequences were needed.
Single Target MODS ARE:
CTRL = Flame Shock
ALT = Earthshock

7.31.18 Update Notes:
-Added [nochannel] to many parts of the macro.
-Split up some cast sequences for ST and AOE to make the rotation never fall off (At least that is what I am aiming for). No Loop limit for AOE as the goal is to multi dot 2-3 adds.
-For ST added a repeat inner loop function @ 10x. This helps reduce the amount of Flame Shocks you cast.
-Added A Shaman Off Heals Macro for Heros that use Earth Shield, Ancestral Guidance or spam heals on teammates.

7.29.18 Update Notes:
*Note Big Credit to Jabbarie. His macro was looked at and taken into big consideration when making the AOE and Single target macros. His macro is very good if you want 1 button to do most of the work, which to be quite honest is awesome. Here is the link to his macro. Fire and Forget - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros ***
Key Differences:
-No Frost Shock/Ice Fury Combo on the Alt Key modifier. It did not always fire off for me.
-Mod:Alt fires: Astral Shift, Healing Surge, Healing Surge, Healing Surge
-Mod:CTRL fires off Earth Shock
-Added 2 separate macros for Icefury and AOE
-Any Changes mentioned in the Update Notes.

ST

Updated 08.02.18
deKHfaalG6wqk2LkXVGQHbjhtkldipJOmni4AuuBtQQVbPACu4CuI1bHUhevdKI4GuKwOurpuvbteIYfvvQncP0ivvOtkvYkvvKxQQOMPuHBseTtfAOsLAPQKQNsYuvvTvvs4Ta6UaSxjdg1HvAXejpg0KjQUSOntj9zfmAOCAvz1QKOxdrMTIUnLA3c)MWWLQCCvLSCv8CsnDQUUk12vjLVtKA8QKuNNiSEvsY(rUA1Fn2k13D8nAu)OPt0AkAmUG6sRgbv)L6J5S38fivkm37PrehxAH0Z9QKWEHhH(cuyJBN2sLhn(k3(D2P2((yf3Q4CBRXl1)oZW1LsMmqGa1avQpMZEL6d)xVdIroXODU2jXkmbejIPpzAh)eJCIj(794yAmbej6t)7mdxt8gYjwsfX6EzkN49KeFL3ANy99WqQ9Ni0xi(h7PjwYfEeed3GySnKptIZRLhjigzDRi23zgoXwfhInUG6sJ48QHzpN4UGP17Jeeln2dIr8tt8liEjw(ZQ18KHtS9cpIle39mxDsSNAN4NtS42jEd5edf22z4eRfe3fXWnigPqinXsJToXsloiPjwQu7eBvCiwcX9fI7YkX(oZWt5e7cI)EpogXkSxoLtCVzU6K4q4jXpN4NM4q4eVe3BpoXcRe7yjX2l8iUqCPqwADVNEn2kLKl8iUI8OFIqx)1yR(RXwPWHR2jgyiGyBe58fdG9DMHJydxgaIBn0r1qOgbvkC4QDIbAIVNH0bhci2groFXaaIn3mJYCnkRu4Wv7edmeqSnIC(IbWqHTuRdG4Mfdu9rVgrOu4Wv7edmeqSnIC(IbWqHTuRdG4MfJgkz1O5sHdxTtmqt89mKo4qaX2iY5lgaqS5MzuMRX(LchUANyGM47ziDWHaITrKZxmaGyduiaQgrVu4Wv768R7mGjXanX3Zq6GdbeBJiNVyaaXTg6OAiaM4MHrZsFWe3mmAw6dM4MHrZs)A0Ou4Wv768R7mGjXanX3Zq6GdbeBJiNVyaaXndJML(GjUzy0S0VgTukC4QDIb67mdhr0XbbGyGHaITrKZxmaG4MLwFziuJnuLchUANyG(oZWreDCzaigyiGyBe58fdai2unmd5BaZs1Hq0RJN9ZlL5s1Tq7sUWJO(lVu)NxGu6GQol1NtjUEoZvN1Fn2kfoC1oXanX3Zq6GdbeBJiNVyaaXMBMrzU8sP8ShAVdO)erPu5x3z4VDwQpiSLA9QZs95uIUpPwx)1yRu4Wv768R7mGjXadbeBJiNVyaSVZmCebHldaXNuNoYHcBPwNyIb1q1hbzGjoUNZAeuPWHR2jgOTqoIq)mbqCZWqMHLAuwPWHR2jgOTqoI70bqSbkeavEP6(KsUWJO(RXwPWHR2jUzyiZWs5L6)8cKsVvDwE5Ls1lHDHSAeuFqLY0BhtCkLPYTFNDQSVpwlLKBCVZUcppxld)jIQZYlVkaUsage Information
CTRL = Flame Shock
ALT = Earthshock
Talents and MS speed are just suggestions. This Macro can handle every DPS talent for 8.0.1 except Icefury which is in a different macro. Please test it out and comment so I can know what works best for you. If talented to Earth Shield please note it is not a part of the macro.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Flame Shock

KeyPress: Totem Mastery, Flame Shock, Earth Shock

Main Sequence: Elemental Blast, Fire Elemental, Lava Burst, Earth Elemental, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Stormkeeper

KeyRelease: Lava Burst

IF

ICEFURY ** Good to be used when the fight requires alot of movement, else spec for the other talents

dOdecaWskjVLkzBG0SH4zs0nbv)IQ62OkhwXorXEvTBk2VsNfsLHbIXjHbcPQHsfnyPgoqCqiLZtvCmIooq1cPu1sPuAXusTCbpevfpv0YGQNtyIukMkuMmvQPJCruv5QOQQlt66OYgPuzRaOndu2oq6ZaWSOknni5UuHrcqRdqnAuYJL0jbKBrjCAq5EOQ05qP(TqFJs0xESZiFceF4ND83w0zrciAWrJXIe7m4h7j2GOgs8SexIJxI)0gfSHdHoJ8jGkcipTxf02Cc192byaGfTT1kyXGUTNi32Sgq1TP42cAc028IGcZaGNWNAicqniGfnIJDg5XoJ8PFDe02UObrneWs)shBlLwcrI6m4p9RJG22fniQH2gQFPJTXLqSuI6mLp9RJGek4CQPQBlzdTafeVBlzdTafeVBlzdTafeVBlzdTafKNoJcc(udXJD6zski2XzQeSO5zQGZPgc2G80k1JTkIoc9yNE6mOWNAiEStpTs94mOcXXoJ8PFDeKqbNtnvDBx0GOgcyC)shBhuHs8Tg5z9qBVnwKuEBdFeKg84DBdhcYzWF6xhbTTlEr3apiKJTLffLfSpD60ZeeTcKnNbhk(t04iwXWtNSgcSjWd9jRHinOU3gWX4(j8XWniazinaQAiyrZT)0PFUsage Information
Best used right before you have to start moving

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Flame Shock

Main Sequence: Elemental Blast, Icefury, Frost Shock

AOE

AOE Updated 08/01/18.
Notes:
-Moved Liquid Magma Totem to the body of the macro. To execute this please place your mouse at the enemy body.
-Added Flame shock to the CTRL Mod Key.

Mod Keys are:
CTRL = Flame Shock
ALT = Earthquake @ Cursor location
Run @ 100 MS

du0Ugaakub1PijQzbOBrsyxkr)IIggvPJjYYqrptjnnQQRPQQTPQOVrkmou6CKuwhjP7PQGbQeoiq1cvvQhkk0eff5IQQ0gff1hrfWirf5KQQyLOI6LOc1mfL6Muf7uu9tsImuvLSurbpLstff2kQa9wuL7IkTxvgmYHvSyrjpg0KrvDzHntk9zGmAs1PvLvJkiVgGMTsDBkSBP(nHHdGJduwovEortxY1jX2rfY3jPA8QkKZtkA9Qku7h6lDmU80zbxL(vf)M9VEuHLtG7b8Cv8DMbxfSl9UmD5mpgNLtXgG9Rb8S6vbGuvtt1fQVNpwtJb6eYLqHHPryKv4KMdFJNB2sdfNwtTcNIH08SmMD0L8SRmtmzMsNLtXgGZMrgziBK(aszEpgbswDbeqKqodE2mq6di974kDWugadKwGugvCsHdPTao1t0iNZGsJ0cKsE9IKhlYzg6pjsgd0jq61WTc)qIu2pWuE8rYZaYyqIHOcdKu)v6VgPspqYyGobsYamLOHbslGkoPWTe5mJzhDjrAA(i5XIKeGi4J04cK4qkYcjPciqHSEIwUejg6pjsEgOtGeCAK0NM)oqk4OWPjsz6lls1SJUqsRWHe7sVltifFemaOq6hyOvXPjsQR)G6i9Ki9AKgK4)0QnCrxizmqNyjsFTJrgivHSq6vijukKMMpsqHHr0fssbs)GeCAKaSfQJK66tHK6chGsKYkKfsAfoK0uOSePF0Iun7ORGpsLaPFhxPJKv)fB(ijCibEddz5MnsCaLh)PHbsCyOEabejR(ymnsQKwTiXPy2sK8mqNqLrcGDmYaPwubsVcPNePwuinibW4kKeArQ0dKmgOtSejpcxG0R1kqAbs7xd4sKoBMcTJYUU80z9mqNGdgo5t0YJXLNogxE6SMWrwiXRfq9P7y)AqaRzhDPAYCLlsPKgEt(xoZZAchzHeVwa1NUJ9RbbekmYAkUiLuJ17NAC5RN1eoYcjETaQpDh7xdciuyK1uCrkPgBY76L7Fwt4ilK4TOghOOa2cO(0DSFniUi9p937)l))znHJSKbykrddK4TOghOOa2cO(0DSFniUiLsA4n5dePelRV)kqKsSS((Rx(NN1eoYsgGPenmqI3IACGIcylG6t3X(1G4IuIL13FfisjwwF)vGiLyz99xVCnoRjCKfs8QzhDPQgMm5IusT0NR(xo7znHJSqIxn7Olv1WCLlsGlHrZFAyC5QDwt4ilzaMs0WajElQXbkkGTaQpDh7xdIlsPKgEt(arkXY67VcePelRV)6LN8Ewt4ilzaMs0WajElQXbkkGTaQpDh7xdIlsjwwF)vGiLyz99xbIuIL13F9YtPZAchzHeVwa1NUJ9RbXfP)P)E)F5jMN1eoYcjETaQpDh7xdIlsjw2vw1U806znHJSqIxlG6t3X(1GaUaQ4KchxKsQXKjtMNnBHaGSFgV6SN9lHS8mqN4yC1zZOWiRPUVplhhAMHyhJmogxE6SMWrwi9p937)RolhhA(LlKYJXLNoRjCKLmatjAyGeVA2rxQY0CLlsUqg1hGcJSMcjKyiQWajpJScNMarQv27lN5znHJSqINHGVQZUaUaQ4KchxK(mXYY8YxpRjCKfs8me8vfwUnxKsSSRSQD1zTvaqMvAy9e9zTbykrxVzFwgUxdyuP77Z(Ll8mqN4yC1zz4EnGrX8((QRoRfGa(tMUCMFY8SGRu6c3zbNVXZnBRHIt7z9mTYS)PRWXrrxprFFF1v3bUsage Information
CTRL = Flame Shock
Run @ 100 MS
This macro includes Liquid Magma Totem within the macro sequence @cursor.
Talents and MS speed are just suggestions. This Macro can handle every DPS talent for 8.0.1 except Icefury which is in a different macro. Please test it out and comment so I can know what works best for you. If talented to Earth Shield or Ancestral Guidance (check Shaman Off Heals Macro) please note it is not a part of the macro. More info @ link.

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Flame Shock, Earthquake

Main Sequence: Elemental Blast, Liquid Magma Totem, Fire Elemental, Lava Burst, Earth Elemental, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Stormkeeper

Off Heals

SHAMAN OFF HEALS MACRO UPDATED 08.02.18
dq00caGjasZIc7csQFjrddPogPAzuQNbKAAi01ukvBdq5BaIXrvohaQ1rrUhqYaHuheuwiaYdbknrGIlsvzJKcFeaAKkvNeqALaHxcOAMav3er2Pe(jPKHQuSuq0tLAQuYvbi2kKKZQukVLu0DjLAVe)fiAWkoSklwPepwjtgbxg1MPQ6ZGQrJOoneVwPKMTGBJKDtLFl0WbPJtrTCOEojtxvxxsBhe(oa15HeRhaSFrl6ILuOlDVdJeScqQLgAaYDFWaVLcBXs6DoanG42Q0K)hQYuzjGJaoCaaku3chvOEfPkPyQTWyv5rGcbFbfvf7V0FexPuLsBDb29kPbnOTTT1TLENdqLgSwqcEoGkh0K0cqAFAHkFqAkhFh(jNttgHdemYbSb(CkoNgkcg5tqadCRCavoO3aoST5dst5at94lKttgX)BKZoFbeh8C6kgoBKZoFbeh8C6kgoBKZoFbeh8C6kgoNGG0TWXCA2CLDl2uoOPIvfhHGX50qpQC25lG4GNtxXW5Ca0CG5wS6XxihaSIq4ClwAWW(VA4LcDPjDlCevmwHeDkXsk0flPqx6Y1PEfBUYUfNJMOPIvfhHGXANJhnnrJC8OPjAKJhnnrPWw6Y1P(C0P9S90LEtu9KUfokwYlnWzu2GzLsSKcDPlxN6vS5k7wCoAsfjyA94GbAQyvXriyS25aWaHOroBx3ZdysHT0LRt9k2CLDlohnPIemDH3an0WHcJ1ohDApBGOBKJhnnrJC8OPjAKJhnnr5LUFgQgv36rIoPB2CLDpYfKEdMjDlCuSKxAGZOajh4tXIL8YlV0WQp5iw6nKV3)HPq3KV)zmtiN9Zrq6gkVakyKcBGzlnPZvVaqDpJHGDps0jaK8YlcUsage Information
CTRL = @MOUSEOVER: Earth Shield, Cleanse Spirit
ALT = @PLAYER: Astral Shift, Healing Surge, Healing Surge, Healing Surge
Macro Sequence: @mouseover Spam Healing Surge & Ancestral Guidance

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Earth Shield, Healing Surge, Astral Shift, Cleanse Spirit

Main Sequence: Ancestral Guidance, Healing Surge

the aoe modifiers are not firing off for me

Updated the AOE Macro. Please try this version TY!

08.01.18 Updated AOE Macro again.

Notes:
-Moved Liquid Magma Totem to the body of the macro. To execute this please place your mouse at the enemy body.
-Added Flame shock to the CTRL Mod Key. Because of the connection between flame shock and lava burst I have added flame shock to the mod. Next I’ll see if I can reliably cut some fat from the code.

Mod Keys are:
CTRL = Flame Shock
Run @ 100 MS

“Lava Burst is your Maelstrom generating nuke. It deals strong damage, has a short cooldown, and is a guaranteed critical strike if your Flame Shock is active on the target. Lava Burst generates 10 Maelstrom” icy veins

“Lava Surge is the main proc to watch out for. Your Flame Shock has a 15% chance to activate Lava Surge, which resets the cooldown of your Lava Burst and makes it an instant cast” icy veins

Would it work to use @ target instead of @ cursor? Also, on your suggested talents, your spells all have totem mastery but “2” is listed as the choice which would be Master of the Elements. With your testing which one worked better for you? I am thinking of getting into shaman for BFA. Thanks for the info and macros.

appreciate it… works like a champ

@target does not work for the spenders here. I wish it did. To cast earthquake it will always be where your mouse is.

Re my talent choices I am getting mixed results and still don’t think blizzard has finely tuned things yet. Also azerite gear might make one talent incredible over another. I’d say to sim your class and make that decision. Regardless in 2 weeks things will likely be very different. For now id say it’s a good idea to go for totem mastery as it is reliable and consistent. For a spec like shaman that everything is ring having that be a constant is almost necessary. It’s also suggested in icy veins for all scenarios.

Talents: Currently I am using 3322212

Ty. Keep checking up on this every now and then as I adjust things.

08.02.18 Update Notes:
-Talents are now suggested to 3322212
-Removed “mod:Alt@player self healing macro from the Single Target DPS Macro to the “Shaman Off Heals” Macro
-Changed mod:alt for Single Target DPS now casts Flame Shock
-Changed loop limit to 5 (note if you run at quicker speeds than 100ms you may need to adjust the loop to be longer the less ms you have). Loop limit was originally 10.
-Added a cast sequence for lightning bolt to stop the studder in the macro. I figured out that the reason the macro would jam is that the cast sequence wont fully cast if the first spell is on CD (such as elemental blast or lava burst). Thus separate filler cast sequences were needed.
New Mod Combo for ST is:
CTRL = Flame Shock
ALT = Earthshock
Overall macros updated: The Single Target Macro and the Off Heals Macro

Thanks for updating these macros. Their is not a lot of activity in the shaman section of the website, so I appreciate your time and effort in making effective macros

What legy are you running with atm ? :slight_smile:
Im testing your lazymarcros now and it working good!
But im using Echoes of the great sundering and The deceiver’s blood pact.
But it need something like this in codes -> /cast [nochanneling,@cursor] Earthquake. - but dno where to place it, or shall i do it manual ?

Running with 1,1,1,1,1,2,1
Mine stats atm. (Ilvl 225)
Crit: 35,87
Haste: 18,63
Mastery: 38,51
Versa: 6,25 / 3,12
210 ilvl weapon

and after raidbots test (do i 4k dmg)
and with your lazy do i 3,8k dmg (with 100 ahk speed)
But dno about to use Soul of the farseer (it give lots crit and haste too) - but it give echo of the elements = 2x lava burst - it could maybe increase some more dps.

But keep the good work up :slight_smile:

Thank you. I enjoy making these as they help me with all my toons. I’ll keep updating as the expansion continues.

[quote quote=63169]What legy are you running with atm ? ??? Im testing your lazymarcros now and it working good! But im using Echoes of the great sundering and The deceiver’s blood pact. But it need something like this in codes -> /cast [nochanneling,@cursor] Earthquake. – but dno where to place it, or shall i do it manual ?
Running with 1,1,1,1,1,2,1 Mine stats atm. (Ilvl 225) Crit: 35,87 Haste: 18,63 Mastery: 38,51 Versa: 6,25 / 3,12 210 ilvl weapon
and after raidbots test (do i 4k dmg) and with your lazy do i 3,8k dmg (with 100 ahk speed) But dno about to use Soul of the farseer (it give lots crit and haste too) – but it give echo of the elements = 2x lava burst – it could maybe increase some more dps.
But keep the good work up ???[/quote]

A bunch to digest here. Thanks for the detailed comment.

Earthquake is in the AOE macro on a modifier. ALT = Earthquake @ Cursor location. I prefer the modifier with earthquake because I don’t want to cast it at the wrong place by accident. This let’s me plan out where to leave my mouse cursor in any given situation. There are too many variables at play and potential damage loss if I leave it in the body sequence of the macro.

Leggos and stats. I’ll post that later on today. Forgot where I put the picture. In general I’m not too focused on legendaries because they will all be irrelevant in a week or so. Azerite gear is the future so that’s where my attention will be focusing. Patch 8.1 might also change talents, spells and rotations for the elemental shaman.

[quote quote=63174]

What legy are you running with atm ? ??? Im testing your lazymarcros now and it working good! But im using Echoes of the great sundering and The deceiver’s blood pact. But it need something like this in codes -> /cast [nochanneling,@cursor] Earthquake. – but dno where to place it, or shall i do it manual ? Running with 1,1,1,1,1,2,1 Mine stats atm. (Ilvl 225) Crit: 35,87 Haste: 18,63 Mastery: 38,51 Versa: 6,25 / 3,12 210 ilvl weapon and after raidbots test (do i 4k dmg) and with your lazy do i 3,8k dmg (with 100 ahk speed) But dno about to use Soul of the farseer (it give lots crit and haste too) – but it give echo of the elements = 2x lava burst – it could maybe increase some more dps. But keep the good work up ???

A bunch to digest here. Thanks for the detailed comment. Earthquake is in the AOE macro on a modifier. ALT = Earthquake @ Cursor location. I prefer the modifier with earthquake because I don’t want to cast it at the wrong place by accident. This let’s me plan out where to leave my mouse cursor in any given situation. There are too many variables at play and potential damage loss if I leave it in the body sequence of the macro. Leggos and stats. I’ll post that later on today. Forgot where I put the picture. In general I’m not too focused on legendaries because they will all be irrelevant in a week or so. Azerite gear is the future so that’s where my attention will be focusing. Patch 8.1 might also change talents, spells and rotations for the elemental shaman.[/quote]

i do a small test with diffence legy… the best 2 is what i have now :slight_smile:

And thanks for info :slight_smile:

I have not tested AOE atm, i’ll do it later :slight_smile:

Now i have tested AOE - without any pressing at ALT and CTRL.

Because i have some other keybinds there. - But its workign fine, but i’ll wish i have more EQ instead max maelstorm in 10sec :stuck_out_tongue:

But i clicked manual on EQ and it burst lots dmg with your marco :slight_smile:

Very awesome macro.

Update 08/12/18: This is showing some very good results. Especially with the new patch.
Talents: 3322312
MS Speed = 30 MS
Kept the same macro as in the top of the page but altered it to Priority list. I am loving it. Try this out and let me know what you think.

de0Dfaalq6wGk2LkXViyyGYXezza5zuW0aHRrH2MOY3ieJJIohL06ar3duLbsO6GIcluuYdbKAIGQ6IakBeuPrciCsrPwjGKxQsQMPOOBse2PImucPLQskpLutfGTQss9wvQ7QQAVcdg1HvAXerpgYKjsxwYMPeFwrnAI60QYQvjjVgOmBvCBk1UL63qnCrvhhq1Yv45KmDQUUQY2be9DcLXRscNhOA9QKO9JCKcaXuk0altGbhna4KfCZaoMxGDjftGcaHgiQt(ZRbl0YUNxbPGGyyXo7vcU9Igy1fe2wWUSLSgkHvQ9BShL93WIGf84ZwjeAa7PAxfAdgabcucuObI6Kp0anGRLjXWJy4Ew7IyTmgbgXeqLrMaigEetmW2HlRKXiWiGcWEQ2veVTuILqtSkFvsjEhfXx1NYjw9npxk)HB1fIbi)uelXIgyIrBtS82spfXfqwdWjg(IQj23t1oXwWdInVa7sI46kqvEN4SrLLVb4elM8djt8tr8RjEjw6ZILAuTtS9Ig4lel6PwvrSxkN4Ntm(ZjEBPeJW22v7eRWeNnXOTjgSglgXIjVoXIHhGPiwYs5eBbpigC83fIZ2cX(EQ2lPe7yIb2oCzI1YV6iL48NAvfXn2lIFoXpfXn2jEjo)oCIXwi2LlITx0aFH4qd)YY(D8ykfAD(cLn8Jjq5af6m(Cz8i0zi1(n2J2(Byj0sSOb(QRH6HBvaiMsbGykfAb0QCIVBmsE7UoVEgQVNQDitcg(joLebwcIycuOfqRYj(wCFhZLdTXi5T76865FInMmcZymzi0cOv5eF3yK82DDE9mue2wY1)joz1eworIjicTaAvoX3ngjVDxNxpdfHTLC9FItwntWmetgdTaAvoX3I77yUCOngjVDxNxp)tSXKrygJPCHwaTkN4BX9Dmxo0gJK3URZRN)j2egeGIjrcTaAvUQa(x1OI4BX9Dmxo0gJK3URZRN)joLebwccOeNmntwZbL4KPzYAoOeNmntwZftMHwaTkxva)RAur8T4(oMlhAJrYB3151Z)eNmntwZbL4KPzYAUyYAOfqRYj(23t1oKIia6N47gJK3URZRN)joznLZaeXucwOfqRYj(23t1oKIiy4N47gJK3URZRN)jodfQAPBJQqNjgNpZN9ZdTXqd0yBjxpYk0IIvUelAGdaHh6RxGFT6uRQcaXuk0cOv5eFlUVJ5YH2yK82DDE98pXgtgHzm8qdy8AWkhuKvO1ELhUFnYF4o0IoE4XZbp0agVgSYtrwHw0rjXIg4aqmLcTaAvoXjttdMwdp0xVax0rPubGykfAb0QCvb8VQrfX3(EQ2HeKGHFIhLQC4HW2sUoXedkblhegGsC)DoXeOqlGwLt8TnwkKiFC(jozAAW0Amzi0cOv5eFBJLc5E8FInHbbOWdp8qlX2F7j72RbqwT)WDKv4HhbUsage Information
CTRL = Flame Shock
ALT = Earthshock
Talents and MS speed are just suggestions. This Macro can handle every DPS talent for 8.0.1 except Icefury which is in a different macro. Please test it out and comment so I can know what works best for you. If talented to Earth Shield please note it is not a part of the macro.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Flame Shock

KeyPress: Totem Mastery, Flame Shock, Earth Shock

Main Sequence: Elemental Blast, Fire Elemental, Lava Burst, Earth Elemental, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Stormkeeper

Running this as a low-level, and it seems to lock up often, after casting Elemental Blast. Whether it’s because my character is a lowbie (27) or something else, I’m not sure.

Hmm. Being low level might be the reason since most spells are off. Also I just posted an updated version. Please let me know exactly which of the macros are not working.

Yeah, sorry the other post came out sort of short :slight_smile:
It’s the updated version that’s giving me trouble, the old one (just switched to that one) doesn’t have the problem.
I still have no idea what “breaks” exactly, though. :S