Elemental Shaman - Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

where can I find this ?? Is that it ?
d0JpeaGEQG6LuH8wcTnQuntHkxMYSfCyf3Ka(fr9nQiEms7uvTxODJA)QCpQc)LGs)wKbsfOHsLyWknCQKoOQihLkihtkhNaTqQOAPaslwOSCP60I6PGwgv16eQAIurzQQstgqnDjxuvu3LipJuDDHSrcQSvcQAZuPSDck(ivaZIGmnemmeAKuHACiA0KY5OkDsQi9zGUgaNNQOxdiEoj3wvySHV4VHWNJ7zbE()(uCcl8f)(4lcFNGXLcH(6(TMFdHoZCBIcf(Bi0XwWve6agB9jCRdfzQkZG3glkhQBDl1V1Ti(wecD1Oo1z433DFe(uuPL6i8pomypxd7Gpbc2NhthHcm0Es4TUkNyf(I)g(I)gcLPJQuMGrgtTBf5evBy2czgu62UPSYJA6GwD7TnssDsVcDlhfc43hHY0rv3kYjQ2WSfYmO0T6ebqGuh)6iuMoQ6wror1gMTqMbLULKibF8taHY0rv3kYjQ2WSfYmO0TaAaica)aqOmDu1TICIQnmBHmdkDBJKS51Degxk5AC5h5cHne6ssvcm0EcFXFdHY0rvktWiJP2TICIQnmBHmdkDB3uw5rnDqRU92gjPoPxHULJcb87Jqz6OQBf5evBy2czgu6wsIe8XVocLPJQUvKtuTHzlKzqPBb0aqea(jGqz6OQBf5evBy2czgu6wDIaiqQJfcDSnaJXq43OabJHqNBHcJHqGMzWggdHanZG(yme6iZtGAbBug(I)gcLPJQuMGrgtTBf5evBy2czgu62UPSYJA6GwD7TnssDsVcDlhfc43hHY0rv3kYjQ2WSfYmO0TKej4JFDekthvDRiNOAdZwiZGs3cObGia8taHY0rv3kYjQ2WSfYmO0T6ebqGuhle(2ZmqSYhJHqhzE6s3uk8f)nekxth0kJThEERiN0M(djrGTbyj87Jqz6OkLjyKXu7wXhjGJxPLDRKU1Vr0Dc6cDRxNqa)6iuMoQ6wXhjGJFcL0TnVKeD3j4NacLPJQUv8rc44PvpiDBZlzJOowiewMRcxetRCIrOl9CQNlprOlDtGH2t4l(BiuMoQszcgzm1UvKtuTHzlKzqPB7MYkpQPdA1T32ij1j9k0TCuiGfcF7zgiw1WyyHfcfy4Oj4uUSUWyCLtm6CSWcra

Any changes that you’ve made to this

Wow this is a great macro. Thank you so much for your work making it and for sharing it with everyone.

thx … prolly wont be playing anything but my paladin until shadowlands … game is perty alt-unfriendly right now

1 Like

Went back to seeing if i could run a WLM to do all the brain dead questing out there in 8.3 now. less clicky clicky more drink the coffee… Grabbed the updated macro and… wha…? 448 and getting 12k on a training dummy? I know ele is a bitch to macro (priority system vs rotation) but thats… yeah.

doesn’t seem correct -

• make sure your picking the talents thats listed in the guide
  • make sure you keeping up that fire / flame shock on target
  • you have to manually drop the totems for totem mastery

i’ll run a quick sim and do a 5-min run on my lowbie shammie for reference

also just remembered: at the time of the macro creation essences weren’t out or I didn’t have mine yet so any essence intergration isn’t in there : which can easily be remedied by a simple addition of:

/cast Heart Essence

into the sequence of the macro

@tobius-vasick

SIM’ed and performed a 5-min training dummy - I sim’ed 86% but also I let fire shock fall off a few times which results in DPS loss … so …

suggestion: read my comment above

@usmcguy
Thanks for the scripts.
In your video, I saw you are using a mod that shows what should be using the next spell. Can I have the name for that mod?

thats not what to press … thats a mod that shows what is being pressed (by me or the macro)

whats the name of that mod that tells you what you pressed?

hello sorry but I can’t understand why I don’t do more than 25k of dps, I set the talents in the right way, I use your macro but the dps still doesn’t go up.
I have 461 iliv which seems really bad not to take advantage of all the dps.
could you help me plz.
waiting for your answer, thank you in advance

1 Like

hey man, use your pally macros tweeked to me a little and trying to do same hear to addres changes in build. with that said dose it sound viable to you to replace maybe earth elemental mod to a icefury with frost shock for having to move and or would it work like that if i added it to key release? quriouse your opinion on this since clearly have alot more experiance then myself since im new to macros and just comeing back to wow

trufigcd - 20 chars…

@Reaper72

You gotta SIM your character correctly first then see what DPS you “should” be doing on a training dummy then go to the training dummy and attack away and compare numbers. You can’t just look at your ILVL and determine anything these days.

@griffinsix

I’ll take a look at the abilities Icefury and Frost Shock and see then get back at ya