Elemental Shaman - Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

deleted … peace out community

5 Likes

Forgot to add:

the AOE macro will cast Earthquake where your cursor is pointed at … /cast [@cursor] Earthquake

so make sure your mouse is on the enemy …

Thany you, nice vídeo and sound :slight_smile:

noob question, why is the first talent different on the ST and the AOE versions?

Thank you so much!! This is the first shaman macro that has got anywhere close to sim numbers!!

just how close ? I didn’t sim nor test this macro at all … this was what was created as I leveled up …

its not - chalk it up to laziness for not double checking

Hi Would you be so nice and would tell me where I get the Elvui profiel?

within a 1000 and once or twice over the sim when procs got super lucky. great job on the macro i was about to give up on getting a macro that worked really well for the shaman class

Don’t know how I missed this. Can’t wait to give it a try.

had a long time wish leveling a shaman. and now im actually going to do it!
to make it a bit harder ill be tarting on a new server, no heirloom and not allowed to die before level 60 (except for bg’s then)

also another question: is that weakaura’s in the center between the unitframes? and of so can you share it plz it looks ace

Nice and tight. This is probably one of the best Macro Builds I have used for my Shaman in Ele.

Is that a WeakAura center screen between the unit frames? Mind sharing? Looks pretty awesome.

It this
https://wago.io/kHsjj3ag1

ore
This

https://wago.io/Syv6jRoL7

Sweet, thanks

Any logs?

Very awesome! Using this to level 110-120!

I have been doing rather well with this macro. I am not sure how it parses yet but I am hoping to get to raid with it soon. I am only 388 so maybe a normal in the coming week. So far really fun! Thank you for all your hard work

ilvl 391

Normal Champions

ilvl parse 55
dmg parse: 51

raidbots sim on patchwork: 21379dps

I found the macro locked up a few times where my character just looked like he was having a seizure. That caused a loss in dps which ultimately contributed to the avg parse. To get out of it I hit a manual ability like a totem or something not useful for the fight.

@newtank

its prolly the trinkets - take them off auto-fire

Damn, love the video. Mozart would be rolling in his grave, though, lol. FYI this is Lacrimosa from his Requiem Mass (mass for the dead), which makes the music choice all the more cooler.

Haven’t started using this macro yet, but just rolled a Dark Iron Dwarf and will be trying this from the start. Will let you know how it goes.