Elf's Frost DK - Heavy Modded (Oblib)

Hi All

Here is the update to @Elfyau macro that he did for Shadowlands. I didn’t change too much in the actual rotation but the rotation is much simpler too now.

Key things, I removed Death’s Due portion as it’s just not worth the runes. Second, I removed Frostwrym’s Fury as it doesn’t benefit the Oblib build anymore (nor do we have enough points to get both). I also removed Anti Magic Zone, this is a defense cooldown, so please keep this on a separate button, it does not need to be in a Raid or Mythic rotation.

Also Howling Blast when it procs is set to the shift key. Works all the time.

Like my other macros, if you run hardware emulation (iCUE, Synapse) please run at 100 ms, if you use software emulation (AHK) please run at 250 ms.

v1 - DF Update
v1.1 - Updated macro to not show spam.

Talents (Come from WoWHead)

BsPAdLUHklrTr3hBIcYWdbnCGLCASIJcgISEhIJhASSkEBgQCEJJJJpkEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GSE Code

duLehaWjKsvJcPaNcPGMLOULKcTlKc5xayyiXXiPLjjpdjnnfvDnjLABIqFJe05urToKkAEifX9qQK)rr1aLuWbPileepKezIa0fvqBuL0hrQWivP6KsQSssOxkIMPKQUjjQDsf)ufPHsrzPQepfYuPWvLuYwvG(QiyTKaVvrL7QIyVO(lsvnyPoSslgipgutwfUSWMvu(SkLrduNMsVgKMTe3wr2nIFtQHdOJJuLLd1ZPQPRQRlsBxsrFxbCEQ06rQuZxH2pXLtkPMssP4zjLkJoPuAljLO9KuunIKsyijfPtNuO2xsj5HjfLzv2GDuz0qt0)kGjP)PqyNk2GrgBjiVNrMNnpBE28S5zZZMZitPpynMr1IaLOhGiTP0hSgZi6anCWa7TAc7qvLcfgnKmtJHdL0ta3Fbzl23LHWO6x)xlGh7hhmQIsvLkLQZQkK65QZmkHyHAkfVE2GFgP8cJ1E2GDuzdgn4ITlOs4zdgLmCVeLy9bBWoQmca41)stslLm)mkz4Ago8E2GDuzea)IVfFqIjxPNJObV4PmrFe7XjStfJaaE9V0ZnPpOtpy7S)ePVRhOyj3Kgsz9p)8ZitWVvt8Sb7OYgSJkBWoQmsgLXKHRz4W7LrzKDQyeaWR)9b9sdcCi9Cenm4LqIILC7ePLwAC4JNU(fFlEPLE(ZQZtnl98NvNNk7qLrYOmMmCVeLy9HmkJmYWfyWitWVvt4NDQyd2rLrYOmMmCndhEVmkJStfJaaE9VpOxAqGdPNJOHbVesuSKBNiT0sJdF80fSEc0(slnv1eROEolnv1eROEolnv1eROEMDOYizugtgUxIsS(qgLrgz4cmyKj43Qj8Zouzd2rLrYOmMmCndhEVmkJStfJaaE9V0Zr0WGxcjkwYTtKw9CIkuHuyhQmsgLXKH7LOeRpKrzKrgUadgzc(TAc)mYWfyWO61AGm6sam2NDQye6dGxtjWVvtyKzyRgBFx(5Nr1raLAl)Gl2UGkHNnyKs6jq7ZqyKb2sGgVkdHrgylbA8vme(5NFgHagW1bi7KiJmovj25mLkkkKrkh)c4(lBWO7rbyXsGYiW)d0tNaaaiRMgvSeOaeLzUBkJm2sqEpJuZQ5QSAwnRMRyeDGgoyG9wnHDOQQwBgzk9bRXmAyzM7MYiLkR3xhGStIms5LKUL6iFGRzqERMWqyKXPkXoQuOqHcfg5StbJgAI(xbmj9pfcJamMTPLNDuz0qYmngouspbC)fKTyFxgcJQF9FTaESFCWOkkvQuuRsKcfkuRMNriGbCDaYov1wLrjelutP41Zg8ZO7rbiJUKsKUgQQnLjVOOP6nKEMgl9vS2)d4INO9EPVMIDffr3R7QH0x1yPnrEBnQ8EZclTc0Kquuu0aS1l90cJ1sB9sFehw49JdPFT0tUsBkHHOtvEO0MTpo0epaqsDNIfwpBwespftGcSxAAcvrXeslZ8wsqdQbdn2wgENgMLMwtROP0yAbnN2slPnzPvCHQbLLwzlm4nkzPLgqnzlhzPVObf4xAZSaxswALTWG3OiDcb5OSKJS0qW2LinGwyOb2RjzPbHDxsw6Kbr6ec)xsjhzPdSfwASfgAGZsNClsdA94nlDsS1)AGGdS0q0duSKBzPnbcVtsp46PxAq3zPDSWqLwbrPmf4S0kg4yYnlnmyS1lnODGJGKLwbED5LgIgtZODW0nuBw6R44aBHk91aR9sFFtVvSzPVVySR0qsZsdjisFxdd1sULLgco93YWYrGZspPtX7H0li8c2oLL(UEkaHJbYsReyS1)AGGdS0kTGWbEZsR8IHk9fnilXRjzPhQDZsFD)TyF3S0dQlqdS0qWb5iGHgzPR3UtzPnvwI0jylt60hCw6ll5WvAil(1KS0iDA5sS1mWkilTHgBlsFFXwc0S0qIYm3If2Qt9zPvudEjsxVLCqVAA9p)8ZpZa

Just a note, when I do execute the macro I do get a lot of spam (KeyPress, KeyRelease) not sure why though. I looked at the code of my Monk and Rogue and doesn’t do this.

any Idea abut the spam?

It’s something in the saved variables, I have an idea of how to fix it and will look more into it tonight.

Fine Fine
The dps looks Good but the Spaming. :wink:

I agree I think I have it done but just doing a bit more testing to make sure.

Updated in the OP :slight_smile:

delete the keypress stuff

Its been fixed I mentioned in my reply that I posted the new code in the original post.

1 Like

Hi All

Just to update you, I won’t be getting around to my DK for quite a while. It’s not one of my higher-priority classes right now, my focus is always on quality, not quantity.

I haven’t even touched my DK yet, and probably won’t until early next year honestly. I will update it if I have the opportunity to, but right now my plate is slammed.