Elfyau’s (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Havoc Demon Hunter Macro **Updated 28-Sep-22**

I made some changes to the macro and instead of 250 ms I sped it up to 100 ms and I am getting better uptime.

2 Likes

The reason for 250ms is due to blizzards autoban bot. At lower than 250ms, you have the chance to be banned as the blizz bot thinks you are spamming some type of program or script. The full reason for the change to 250ms is floating around the forums somewhere.

1 Like

what talents do you use?

For this version I am using the following:

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :japanese_goblin:

These are my opinions on this macro.

Blur should NEVER be used like this, it is a major part of the DH’s defence kit and you are throwing it away by using it on the start of a fight. Even in solo play almost every single mob doesn’t start with a main damaging move meaning at best you blur some basic/low damage attacks, and in any party play using it as you start the fight is even more of a waste.

Eye beam should not be part of the main macro rotation it should be on on a modifier like shift.

Having Meta on shift modifier is very odd seeing as it is the most natural to press key and you are locking behind a massive CD. Again I think shift should be used for Eye beam and you chould move this to something else like CTRL or let people just use it outside of the macro.