Elfyau’s (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Havoc Demon Hunter Macro **Updated 28-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Demon Hunter macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Getting there, But I feel it is still a bit rough around the edges.

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 1,1,1,1,1,1,1

MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- @player Metamorphosis
ALT:- Darkness

dGeOhaalqUfbv2fbf9ljLHjehJqltOEgk10KixtsLTrjY3OKyCivDoqX6Ku18iOu3JGQ(NqQbsjOdsuTqrPhsj1evuDrjQnkK8rkbgPIYjrjTsqPxkbZuvIBIsStv1pvLYqjilvu8uvMkrUQeITQkvFLsuJLGswlbfElsL7cQSxO)sj0Gv6WsTyc8yumzf5YuTzjuFgu1OLKtlYRrkZwHBRk2nIFly4IQJlH0Yr1ZPy6axNOSDvj9DkjDEk18rY(jnkIs4xeVYYT4S5ZS4BzXFmkHNupCcWGx0qrdfnu0qrdfnu04jxgOkWXRieAKGvj6kxgOkWXZcUYV7CtkqWpBXiwcVYKIdCg36WtEdAbPrcyJzX7L2aks(ud8j8IJehhbgXsIXIWigJN0BwJFyIehXk4XsZWdguc)IOeEV38uly4gucVcUDgF4TXrj8lIxnM2a0LosGPQjeFKiWdNUzhY4iaVcUTqC3yqj8lIxnqZH3boXFS1LosOQ5pWr3K3tWH)y8QX0gGU09eMQVha40DEZPrCJb)SXRgtBa6s3tyQEtvQyaKfMpABNdNUS4G(jWZRcMKbbiap5mGuGyqj8lIs4xepLsPk42cXDJrPuk8hJxnM2amErL5egxx6ibMQMq8rIapC6QRUC34aHNj8iOb6Ql7sLOVoyG0LDPs0BPyiDzxQe9wkg)SXtPuQcUDgF4TXvkLcpwjaN)ApWpB8KSZD8Y45Edqa(Jrj8lINsPufCBH4UXOukf(JXRgtBa6shjWu1eIpse4Htxr6PVemWGF24Pukvb3oJp824kLsHhReGZFTh4pgpj7ChVmEU3aeGF2Oe(fXtPuQcUTqC3yukLc)X4vJPnaDPJeyQAcXhjc8WPBCD0dtCe8ZgpLsPk42z8H3gxPuk8yLaC(R9a)SXtYo3XlJN7nab4VekHFruc)I4Pukvb3wiUBmkLsH)y8QX0gGU0rcmvnH4JebE40veg6JiYg)SXtPuQcUDgF4TXvkLcpj7Chp5mGuGGa8hJs4xepLsPk42cXDJrPuk8hJxnM2amErL5egxx6ibMQMq8rIapC6QRUC34aHNj8iOb6Ql7sLOVoyWpB8ukLQGBNXhEBCLsPWtYo3Xtodifiiapj7ChVxcHC8Y45EdWFmEhWZJsgHbKce8eINc8eWgbiapwjcKLgG3BEQfmCdkHN1HhbnaZINeprO5armlEs8eHMdIXSiabiaVl3zyDo(fJXZYEttUmEBqjeGhloON3GgLWBMpYhjcn8QaGCt91QjifeMJeHwnFuSDldpPE4eGbpririririririr8SE0gdRZXVymEYLbQcC8kpk2ULHNfCLF35MuGGF2IrQdpwAISEWkb48xDcifiyw8KEZA8dtK4iwbVz(ihpw6jxxlmUUipgfw5VivVWPBubUUZBonIBmkS3mwJsQEHt3OcCDzXb9tGNxfmjJcRcRuvYO7tZWd6Mm6o5tjMg4t6cc6(yRRClx(EJLY6kud4EGy0vyZwHvHvozYw3Y8edntGaP78aPhtq6MjiW5aDfkL3eiDZYtnr35jgAo3eiq6kGB3eiDDEIrxEIHMZH0Tqp0vqB4nKUf4jdiKx5CDZgS6irGhs3FIHMUcdFmECoKUW6C)XgsxMkEYORG2Qtobs3O4(eprt3OCEWO7Swg8JeKUYZivwybPRcBwNO7SadTebEiDFcY49KUTaExLEG0Dw4XfWDRcPR1v8KbeYRCUUw3c4oVH0LLMtt3mbbjIjqG0TCWgs3OAqpsaBiDFpmO5CDZYDYKZqZH0v(Oj6A504jidubPBMMmzRB2MdceiDLc80q3znprObPlSnTGaDLtMCUXjq6cBOQj6(sImv0xtgaKUYRE8jDzbs3PMK8HUvnXei4n3lULna4xeVxAdOi5tnWNWlosSyeXiLePpILIzJ3VFC8kl3IZMpZIVLfVl3zyDo(RZkwbpl7nn5Y4TbLqaELjfh4mU1HN8g0csJeWgZIaeGaeb

Usage Information

Made @250ms
ALT:- For Darkness
SHIFT:- For Metamorphosis

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3

Andy Erickson, Donald, Robert Pipan, Brian Dickerson, bryan, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Fredrik Feros Haugli, ARTEX,
Ben Hocking, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, Toril Harink, Jakob Andersen, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M, daniel hanson

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.06.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

1 Like

Thx, will test it out tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

You should use eyes bean manually and I am really not convinced by these talents.
The simplest macros are the best! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, work great for me.

1 Like

Can you make a macro with these talents 1230131? Please and thank you.

Macro updated and ready for GSE3 and 9.1. New macro in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

1 Like

@Elfyau any chance you could make a version of this with sinful brand thrown in? I tried to add it myself but I’m not to good with gse 3.0 yet.

will there be a update to this one?

2 Likes

There will be one coming soon <3

3 Likes

This macro has been updated and is available in the original post or via curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers! :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Thanks for the update macro … working fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey man, great macro - seems tobe working pretty well. could you please add in Sinful Brand ?

cheers

1 Like

you’ll have to add that yourself. he doesnt do the covens stuff.

sinful and eyebeam also meta should all be either on seperate macro or just add it to the key press as a macro

So i have a question, What leggo’s are people running on Venthyr?
I was looking at going Collective Anguish for the double eye beam power but does this double the stack time for Sinful?
or is just best to run Darkglare and hope for the chance of free beams?

I mainly run M+ but will be looking to run some of the older raids when S4 starts for items :slight_smile:

Instead of doing feelycraft just sim whatever Leggo is good for that situation.

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :video_game:

2 Likes

hey @Elfyau bit of a minor request (although i don’t know if this happens already) aside from the incredible macro work you do to provide us with easy-to-play wow macros. Is there any chance when you update the macro you could add an update log? Or just say whats been changed?
Just a thought because when i dont play classes for a while it’d be nice to know what’s changed since last time :smiley:

Dont worry, if it’s too much extra on top of what you do already, i can live without it :slight_smile: Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

@NoobSlayer I totally understand! A few others have requested this as well and as of next expac (when I basically have to redo ALL the macros lol) this will be added into the macros :slight_smile:

i concur i tried this build out why to much downtime plus my dps never broke 5k in a 7