Elfyau's 8.2.5 Feral ST/AOE Macro's

No changes needed as yet

Was just wondering since many others are running either 3x pp or the storm build? storm build seems abit higer over all ? or im totaly wrong? :smiley:

tbh I don’t know as I just use what suits me or the macro lol

I am using both ST and AOe macro and they make me wanna play feral again. but i noticed that when using the ST, the first spender i use is ferocious bite then rip then ferocious bite. I was wondering if it was not better to use rip before FB? I don’t know about any sims that could have been done.
Anyway thanks for the great work.

1 Like

I have a few other projects that i am working on before I get back to this one. As of the moment it is working well without (well maybe a few for some) many issues. When done with my current projects I will get back to already made macro’s :slight_smile:

Love your macros! only problem i am having is when i enter dungeons it seems my DPS goes down. dont know if its something i am doing or what. Other than that like i said i love your Macros Great job and thank you!!

1 Like

Not sure whats happening here m8 are you using the AOE macro when there is 2+ mobs?

Still using these currently and ripping folks in bg

1 Like

This macro does not translate to my language(ptbr). Can you help me?
Thx

if it doesn’t automatically translate then you will have to do it manually :frowning:

I posted this in the other topic, but crossposting it here as well:

Also @Elfyau you can just chuck a /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide(1) at the end of your Key Release and it will do it within the macro without people having to turn the option on globally, since you already know it’s going to trigger an error. (If you just put in /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide() it will get cleaned up by GSE, so the 1 parameter changes it just enough to make it not clean up).

Macro it stopped working Spam text SHAPESHIFT mainly AOE

Would love to see some love on this one, will even tip. Getting the odd lockup here and there but love your work. Thanks mate.

1 Like

Can’t promise anything but am trying to get my druid off the farming route to get some testing done :smiley:

This is the best macro I’ve tried so far. AoE is just smashing in dungeons.

I have one question though about the first talent. Is Sabertooth really better than Predator using this macro? SImulation is giving me a 3.5 % increase if I put Predator and most use Predator. Plus Predator also affects AoE while Sabertooth is mostly single target oriented?

you can use either with this macro, I just found that Sabertooth helped with single target as I felt it was lacking a little

I sim 71k dps but only do about 50k dps, not sure what’s going on.

what sim are you using? patchwerk sim is with full raidbuffs, potions and BL…
if you want to sim your real dps you should use the target dummy sim.

hi mate aoe works a charm , single target seems to hang with no combo points have to manually shred or rake to get going again can you take a look ?

will have a look soon hopefully :slight_smile: