Elfyau's 8.2.5 Feral ST/AOE Macro's

same 4 me
Makro dont work

I have just recently imported these macro’s again as I had a complete wow reset and they imported fine. Are you still having these issues? is it only with this macro?

this ist the ony Macro that dosn’t work ever other works

I will check them again over the weekend

thank you very mutch youe the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great macro! I have 1 question. Everytime I use it it says “Your in shapeshift form” as error speech constantly.

Is this something I just have to deal with or am I missing something?

Some people have had this issue and it is to do with a part of the macro that tries to use the renewal on proc only. Now there are 2 things you can do try number one first and if that doesn’t work for you then sadly you WILL have to go with option 2:

1. Get this addon: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/advancedinterfaceoptions

Once installed restart game then go Exc - Interface Options - Advanced Interface Options - Drop Down Box - Cvar Browser - Look for Autounshift - left-click the number - type 1 hit enter

1. Go in and edit the macro, in the “onkeyrelease” section delete the line of code and save. From this point on you will have to manually cast renewal on proc.

The macro doesn’t work for me. My wow is in the PT language and does not translate the skills in GSE. I believe that is it.
In the 1 button macro version it works and translates, but I prefer ST and AOE.

Sorry my english and thanks for the macros :slight_smile:

Np! and thank you! hopefully later versions will work for you, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy what you can use!

any updates going on? last update 25 days ago?

No changes needed as yet

Was just wondering since many others are running either 3x pp or the storm build? storm build seems abit higer over all ? or im totaly wrong? :smiley:

tbh I don’t know as I just use what suits me or the macro lol

I am using both ST and AOe macro and they make me wanna play feral again. but i noticed that when using the ST, the first spender i use is ferocious bite then rip then ferocious bite. I was wondering if it was not better to use rip before FB? I don’t know about any sims that could have been done.
Anyway thanks for the great work.

1 Like

I have a few other projects that i am working on before I get back to this one. As of the moment it is working well without (well maybe a few for some) many issues. When done with my current projects I will get back to already made macro’s :slight_smile:

Love your macros! only problem i am having is when i enter dungeons it seems my DPS goes down. dont know if its something i am doing or what. Other than that like i said i love your Macros Great job and thank you!!

1 Like

Not sure whats happening here m8 are you using the AOE macro when there is 2+ mobs?

Still using these currently and ripping folks in bg

1 Like

This macro does not translate to my language(ptbr). Can you help me?
Thx

if it doesn’t automatically translate then you will have to do it manually :frowning: