Elfyau's 8.2.5 ST/AOE Fury Macro's

Tested and running @70ms (Start @70ms and adjust if needed)

Just plug and play!! 2 macros.

ST: (This Version Does Not Have Dragon Roar)
d4JtcaWBv6LQQAxkv12Ks6YKMPuKddA2cCpvLUjc(Ls5Bi0PrYovYEP2nH9JQFkOYWKQmoeTmvmuvvgmrdxbDqPIoQGQoMKoNGIfIulvqwmaTCf9qPepf6Xc9CuMOuHPQktwIOPl6IsrDvPu9mf66syJsuTvPGnlLY2Li10aYSuv8zLk3gqJuPkVvqPrlr51a4Ka1zLiCnPQoVcCxjs(RuOJlvAx9ZRQrY9pL3EOsGpVo(zSdTnyrq6v14dgOIKz8upJ1ZOX90GHgnsagN3g0jJ6ky(5v1pVQg3IqwYLhYEejE86yClczjt7wOIOYLC5uzA(nEbcim5sUSsSgMpCzLe0yRG8A04weYsM2TqfrLl5YPY08B8ceqyYLC5zKKS(Hlj7Fij9cKXTiKLCzLe0yRe9QVXTiKLCz)XEKgB6Eh2efqQ0yFJ)USKamoV(504EkSKM24sJayAJ0AqAAJHOe7QM24BsjaqZQPn(xhesduit9ZPXquIDhtB8nPeaO5X0g)Rd(nvgZpVQg3s4CxQcf4aUmSIBzWjWs50iM6WYleXK6kmIA3cvKuWaJ)MkbyCE9ZRQXTiKLmTBHkIkxYLtLP53eo3PjxYL1E9(WLIIGaVog3IqwYLJGaDiDASLlqaHPPD60iouJG7WlIhJDwKLDNgBoOTbgbhVcJGxn0ibWylng(2BgFGd3IqNH(BKauuadalsDwAvKuxHPD60ga

ST: (This Version Has Dragon Roar)
d4d3caWBcVKO0Bvu41IQEmjZufYLbZgvUNkXnPGFPQ8nfvCAf2PQSxPDdz)i(Pkq)vfQXPcYNPOHsuzWinCsLdQIQJQOuhJsoUOYcjYsfPftHwokpuvLNs1YeLNd1evPAQOQjtkmDHlkcxvfLNru11PuBKOyRQK2SQQ2UIk9rfvzwQuMgPOVRcQrQI0Uuu0OfrJxrvDssvNvfW1urCEsP7QOKdR0TvKRv57ZQ(HMzMmNLEG7Y489Lv(68lhGcC9mRm5TYKVUHvXexbgEiq4Y3Nv57ZQ(NAXbgYzdifqOekdWqCrjMmUbHsO(ambJmyZdSBe6D2AkqeAQyz9Lv)tT4ad5SbKciucLbyiUOetg3Gqj0uqLNdWyeGX3i0ei2AcAqOPGjGa2gdbQp5R)PwCGHC2asbekHYamexuIjJBqOeQeNqOrKCWWXncnDnhitcvItC4(0S(NAXbHMUt6wtOVtQ)PwCqOjMpOSdO(rcHUJgtJO(j1)jMmUrLQFkSAuP6pqLVs1LaUOs1thitRkvNNnq5HWQs1thiZSkvxwqBkWblgkFJ68SbkpezvQUhGozSrQyiq1DiNnGIXYvxwqRCmaJlFFw1)ILzgacM0sOZajsUSPz1OUCmWWQyIY3Nv9p1IdmKZgqkGqjugGH4sSmtiiuc9xYLzc3iuKnhxFz1)uloi0RdviyAj0uBCYg1LtGddRIjkFJgnQpppXvGHhcu9mnT0SUHfzVC6rbWMlGIHavP63H)Rnx0Nv9eO)cMc(jM0TXACWncTvQ(PaNU61DDGs)9(MtwD9kbQU(31JnO3)D8SplHZR)GpdNNkB9ZTJKcw9eC)12Orla

AOE:
d4dHcaaou8siQDPkvBtb1HrAMkeptPmBQQZRO6Mi4xkv3gcNMQStvSxXUjz)a)urYWKs)wLwMQAOqsdg0Wvches1rvqCmOoov0cPslLkSyLKLlvpurXtP8ys9CunrfPMkIMScutxYfHexvr4Yexxk2OQu2QcvBwr02vannvXSqOpRK6TkqgPIsFdLA0kuohe5KOKZQG01uLCpLO7Qa8xfsVgs5Gdzo4ymV)FBchdf9PqjNFiJnTmjTXVYbhJK6lQIh7J)B4)wSzf)fXIHEtn2Thdf)jNhJav3VJlDU3vXdzo4qMdo2UMYlU4SruAbabWUWLAP(IyfTaqa8Z0YM9NiaIXmTTT58JTRP8IloBeLwaqaSlCPwQViwrlaeaXSXireaXmpBd)KZwSDnLxCXzJO0cacGDHl1s9fXkAbGa4FJHbteaXi1(GXebqMxFggIaigP2hmoNNy7AkVaqmZZ2WSZ5vSDnLxa4RTwMyJCVlgXdHxf7vmYUNcnPWXn2ScDWXn2r0Of3yUIFf3yo8uRXXn2mxeROvCJHSm3H4luUeYuXC4Pw)JBmYUNcnP(XngYYCu7cNhYCWX2lAFDjkbXCaCqQ7y0oIbKkMvYI3Au6Y7QIzIZgrvEu)yO2fcuD)gYCWX21uEXfNnIslaia2fUullAFTuaiaIBBjcGQgF)C(X21uEbGBppFMuXq9YlcuD)gYuPsfZwiAwtNd7Fmw6RkgRZ4JsGLnZOdzcumswtDiGUdKJrGQAO(SuL0hOOkVRkUPsLa

Feedback would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: thanks in advance!!

P.s. If you have a chance check out my twirch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons!

4 Likes

You’ve got several threads with these macros, is this the most recent version of them?

sorry and thanks for pointing it out these ones are for 8.2 the macro’s have changed. I have left the older ones in case some people still want them. (I forgot to include the 8.2 in the title fixed now ty again)

No problem, I’ve been using an older version. I had to play around with the old one because Dragon Roar would never fire off and Rampage wouldn’t activate for several rotations despite being at full rage. I’ll try this new one out and let you know if it works any better.

That would be great thank you!

Alright, my ilvl is only 395:

• Single Target Macro: 5m on the 120 Raiding Dummy got me about 15.4k sustained, which is great. Execute accounted for about 5.7% of my total DPS.

• AoE Macro: 5m on the 120 Raiding Dummy got me about 20.9k sustained, which is also great. Execute accounted for about 6.6% of my total DPS. However, Execute was not firing off most of the time the proc came up. Additionally, I would be sitting at max Rage and Rampage would take a while to activate.

Tweaking, I moved Rampage and Execute to the 2nd to last line in each macro and Execute is contributing a bit more than before, and Rampage isn’t getting hung up in the AoE macro.
Moving those 2 abilities also increased my AoE macro to 23k.

I tried swapping to Inner Rage from Sudden Death, but it was a significant loss not getting those free Executes.

I swapped to Fresh Meat from Endless Rage and the single target macro increased to 16k sustained. Not a huge boost, but for me it’s an increase to both damage and survivability.

I think armour, stats and azerite traits may account for this as I am getting about the same as it is. But I am glad it helped you get some more out of it for your toon :slight_smile: thank you for the feed back I will try it out on mine soon. Cheers!

I assume you are running it @70ms?

Help? What do you mean when you say tested and running at 70ms?

I mean that I have tested the macro running at 70ms so that is where people should start and adjust it as needed

ok thank you. new to macros.

It’s all good we all have been there and you’ll never know if you don’t ask! :slight_smile:
(or maybe google it lol but that can be painful)

DM_Steel already said this, but Dragons Roar doesnt go off in the ST macro. Im unsure if its even coded in there as I’ve NEVER seen it being used

Dragon Roar will not go off in the ST macro because as you noticed it is not coded in there. The reason i have not put it into the ST macro is because Dragon Roar is an AOE so thus it is only coded into the AOE macro

Its still part of the single target rotation though

Biggest part of the reason I did not use it in the ST is so that people would not accidentally free mobs that were/are CC’d but I edited the original post for you.

Great, Thanks a ton!!

1 Like

I’m using so many of your mods now, haha. I’m starting to play my Warrior (again) as Prot. I have used Roars Prot Macro but it seems he does not update any longer. Any chance you ever run Prot? He has a good mod in the middle of his post (he never updated the top/first post), that would be a good place to start… Thanks for all your time!

I second this for prot warrior

1 Like

No promises but I will look into it :wink:

1 Like