Elfyau's 8.3 Balance Druid Macro

Now flame away lol but I do not play Balance Druid, so bear that in mind when giving feedback :stuck_out_tongue: I love constructive feedback. I have only tested it through mythic 2 and 4’s.

Plug and Play like most of my macro’s. I am looking forward to getting some feedback on this one to improve it. A few people have asked for this one.

Run @70ms

MODIFIERS
SHIFT: Hold and point cursor where you want AOE DPS to fall
ALT: Casts Force of Nature

dWJqhaWsKk5TssBJqYmbromWSjy(q3us0VaHBtL6FivWork7LODJy)s8yuddPc9BbdKq0qjegSOgUuehKqQll0XKsoosv1cLIQLcIQwSklN0drQONkvlduSoQKMisLAQGstMY0PQlsLO7HuLEMuKUoOAJsPSvquAZkBhevonv8vjHPHuf3vkmsqumovnAj1NjuNukkVdPQCnroVuQMfi9CK8AQew2scRKwlz3LqQTMlAijAA0PlL0GrcRSdlqis8uYEtBrhGbgyGr2P74aWf8sATK9EtICZOBjTw0ryKDrd3xhuzVza3Ib1Ai4fzBAGY7oaxjrzVsaRbiBuPCcekjSsATKWkP1s2rEZmaydcgq5PI0p8iHJOwYiVLsMXmYBPeZPuvsGRbesuWHiUrjRrQONE9avC0xYOIAjJ82)3zgYB)FNzvgcK5OrurfAjJ82)3zgYB)FNzD4K5OrurfAjJ82)3zgYBBIsuIsue4ccOIQKgmYoYBMbaBqWakpvK(HhjCe1sg5TuYmMrElLyoLQ6oyUsv7mpurYWvQGcLe4AaHefCiIBGkQLmYB)FNziV9)DM19aDabburL(kzK3sjZyg5TuI5uQkjW1acjk4qe3OK1iv0tVCW9b8LmQOwYiV9)DMH82)3zwpia0sUcf4RrfvOLmYB)FNziV9)DM1dcaTKRqb(AurfAjJ82)3zgYB)FNz9Gaql5kuGVgvuHwYiV9)DMH82)3zwpia0sUcf4RrfvOLmYB)FNziV9)DM1dcaTKRqb(AurfAjJ82)3zgYB)FNz9Gaql5kuGVgvuHwYiV9)DMH82)3zwpia0sUcf4RrfvOLmYB)FNziV9)DMvziqMJgrfvOLmYB)FNziV9)DM1HtMJgrfvjTMk7iVzgaSbbdO8OwYiV9)DMH82)3zgYBPeZPuv3bZvQAN5HscCnGqIcoeXnqTKrE7)7mdsWjaTK7E1XfrurL(kzK3()oZqElLyoLQscCnGqIcoeXnqTKrE7)7mR7bkfCvCevurvsJEKDK3mda2GGbuEulzK3()oZqElLyoLQ6oyUsv7mpurYWvQGcLe4AaHefCiIBGAjJ82)3zw3d0beeqfvzhsHqtGKJBhVS3s2frGYxjG1GewjTwYoYBMbaBqWakpQLmYB)FNziVLsmNsvDhmxPQDMhkjW1acjk4qe3a1sg5T)VZm6mkeP8oaHsw0coIjUJepQOk9YoDfBxeAKIscRKwlzh5nZaGnK3mda2GWduXrFKeD3oQOwYvjHAG6UHKgmYoYBMbaBqWakpQLmYB)FNziVLsmNsvjHfu3UspnqTKrE7)7mRYqG4chsj3wqDJkQsAnv2rEZmaydcgq5rTKrE7)7md5TuI5uQQ7G5kqWdvKmCLkOqjbUgqirbhI4gOwYiV9)DM1wq5yjhwjtd4HRrurv6LD6k2oKpkeburjSsATKDK3mda2GGbuEulzK3()oZqElLyoLQscCnGqIcoeXnqTKrE7)7mR5a1fuUWHGkQsVSlcnwjG1GewjTwYoYBMbaBqWakpQLmYB)FNziVLsmNsvDhmxPQDMhkjW1acjk4qe3a1sg5T)VZS2GRTxYHvYUuaojIkQsAWi7iVzgaSbbdO8OwYiV9)DMH8wkXCkvLe4AaHefCiIBGAjJ82)3zgKjcuFj7skQiHJOIQ0l7DFSjTbNWENar2fH6euhF7sV0l7vciWbcnJ4JkKls8obIS5sV0lLa
ELFBALANCE
Talents 31?2222

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro:

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

1 Like

Loving these 8.3 macros man, especially the DH ones and the resto druid one! One problem I’m having with this one is that the Starfall isn’t working. No idea why. I don’t have they key it’s on to bound to anything else and all the other mods work absolutely fine. Was working fine too until i switched back from the Resto one. Hope you can help out man.

EDIT: seems like it’s any shift mod in general. Tried out diff keys and none are working at all through diff classes. I changed from bartender to elvui today so i’m assuming it’s that for some reason.

just starting with the basics, but have you unbound shift from the default wow keybids?

Yeah I unbound every bind that had shift in it. I even switched back to bartender just in case but that made no difference. I’m doing a full reinstall atm so I’ll let you know if that fixes it.

Full reinstall didn’t work. No clue what’s going on since the other mods work.

Nvm man for some reason toggling my add ons and reloading the UI fixed it after the full reinstall. Really weird problem I was having. Sorry bout that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol it’s all good I am sure we have all had strange things like that happen! I hope it’s all good now!

Hi … I was wondering if you could break down the macros one ST one. And another for AOE I use punchkey and it does not allow use of the Shift key or control or alt keys it just stops working. IF not then it is ok…Im a newb and writing my own or picking what I need from someones elses macro and making one that suits me is daunting at best. BTW I love all your macros I use them on all my toons and get great numbers for dps

1 Like

Check the discord AHK chat, there’s a pinned github link with lots of macros for 1 or more keys.

1 Like

as @senkai120 noted try AHK, punchkey is outdated. I will separate this macro on its next update :slight_smile: