Elfyau's 8.3 Beast Master Macro **Updated 28-Aug-20**

@Pat031 I will see what I can do. @Linus_Bethauser_Hall first select the macro -then delete icon - then select macro - create icon - now select macro - edit - goto tab1 now remove /cast Heart Essence

1 Like

Thank u so much :slight_smile: btw is there a script/macro for leveling??

in the original post is a split version just remove the /cast Heart Essence from the macros :smiley:

hello could you make a pvp shot macro version if possible thank you

1 Like

Love your macros but im using one that does 10k more then yours after a 10 min test dummy fight not sure who the auther is but it say

@walt1967 happy to have a look if you can find the original or post it here :slight_smile:

For the life of me i cant find it why im scared to delete it

Is the new update posted? Or is that the last version up on here?

that one i posted was the one walt1967 said was doing better dps. i found it and posted so Elf knew what he was talking about.

1 Like

i have a big problem. everey time when im in a instanze… the gse freeze and i cant use any spell . i can click it… but nothing happens… i cee the button switches the spells… but nothing happens. reboot doesnt help. i must close he wow complete and start it new. gse 2.6.01. i have the same problem with 2.5.11

@Tinufadis what level are you and do you have the neck piece?

im 42… what is the neck piece?

He is talking about the heart of azeroth.

1 Like

You don’t get it till BFA so remove it from the macro till you get one

1 Like

@Tinufadis look for a line that says /cast Heart Essence and remove it, that is what is locking up the macro

ok… thx @ all … i try it and i hope… it works after that:) i love your macros… i use it to all my classes… thx for your work… and help… ans support…and… and…and…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

breath man, breath

Dont get too anxious, here in the forum well try to help you always.

cheers

2 Likes

You ever take a look at it