Elfyau's 8.3 Beast Master Macro **Updated 28-Aug-20**

Hey. so Ive been using this macro for awhile and its worked out perfectly but I believe Ive messed something up, I took out the Essence to level up a lower lvl Hunter and now when I delete the macro and then import a new one it still stays the same with no essence going off, almost as if it had saved the macro as it was after I deleted the essence. do you know what I might be able to do to fix it? like is there a way to reset GSE all together maybe? again thanks for all of your hard work on your macros, they always work fantastic for me!

1 Like

you could type /m then go to character specific macroā€™s and make sure it has actually been deleted then try importing it again

1 Like

Awesome thank you, going to try giving that a shot.

Hi, I would like to express my personal opinion on this.
all the macros here on the forum and discord at the end are fine for hunter bm, I am of the belief that better than that you can not do good or bad all perform skill cd rotation very well. 100% perfection will never be possible, the only thing that still today I am puzzled is some strange situations of bm, and that is sometimes you do a dps exaggerated over 100k sometimes instead drops dizzyingly to 50k. so the problem I donā€™t know what it could depend on. in my case Iā€™m full gear biss practically 480 max corruption 12% critical bis weapon traits and essence. the only thing I want to think is the latency of wow io pingo at 40 ms in game and I use all the macros from 30-45 ms. however congratulations for all the macros I hope that with shadowlnad we will continue like this.

1 Like

Sadly that did not work, I even reinstalled GSE in hopes that would help. thank you for trying to help tho, I think I can just do /cast Heart Essence at the bottom of the macro and hope that works haha
(Edit)- I put it right under Aspect of the Wild and it seems to be working just fine again, I dont know if I need to do anything else to it but it seems to be fine now, I also know nothing about writing macros or editing them but im slowly figuring it out, I just put my Gobby Rocket Barrage on the Alt Mod and im super proud of myself for even being able to do that haha again thanks for the macros!

1 Like

@Norrathian_aggroBTN Sorry it didnā€™t work. Editing macros is where I started :slight_smile: you can make any macro fit your toon that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance of updating this for PTR Shadowlands?

i believe Elf isnt doing PTR. he waiting for SL release.

1 Like

Updated the macro - new macro in original post. Feedback is appreciated!! Cheers!

off to test this now. will let you know how it goes.

Well i see a improvement. this is looking great. thanks Elf.

1 Like

Thank you!! As always still fiddling :smiley:

gr8 macro elf i have gone from doing 95k to over 100 now thanks for doing the macros keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you!! Hopefully I can continue to improve it!

Excellent work as usual. Thanks Mr Elf

1 Like

hello elfyau first of all thanks for the macro, itā€™s great I had to stop using it because I had a very strange problem. practically using your macro started to turn the camera in game by itself while I was using it and I could not solve it. unfortunately I noticed that it does that with your macro but I do not know why, I think it conflicts with something in game. too bad I found it great indeed

its probable the pinpoint thingie cursor for gamepads support

cant remember the command but BLIZZARD made a post for it

@gamers hi apart from @lloskka suggestion you could also check your trinkets if any of them are target location trinkets (example The Big Red Button) if either of them are, go to the macro, click edit, go to tab 1 look to the right, and uncheck the offending trinket! I hope either of these suggestions helps:slight_smile:

Hello @Elfyau I am new at wowlazy, I have a few questions

1st -> there are three macro codes in the main publication, I should use only the first one for single target? I am learning first single target so I will care about AOE later.

If that is the case I did it and could use the script but:

Sometimes it keep running through the skills but do not cas anything neither I can click anything inside my game, no action works anymore then I need to close and reopen WOW to work again, is it a known issue?

The second point may be because I am new at wow, but I believe that due to cooldown reduction we should spam as much as possible Cobra shot (not sure about the skill name but it is Cobra something), shouldnā€™t we? but I notice the Cobra shot frequency in the macro is very low.

Sorry if I m asking dumb things but I am new both in WOW and WOWLAZY.

About the delay of pressing the button I should set it up the same as yours in AHK?

thanks in advance.

Ok, so 1: there is no dumb questions here.
2: what level are you, if your below 120, go into the macro and turn off necklace and delete the ā€œHeart of Essenceā€ Line. if your 120 and havnt gotten essences, do the same thing. if you do have essences then i have to turn it over to Elf or my betters.
3: Cobra Shot is the one your thinking of. you can add more if you want. me personally, it works great like it is. but thats my preference. :slight_smile:
4: AHK should be at what works for you, Elfs is set to what works on his game, someone else might need a slower or faster setting (MS)
Elf or anybody else can say better if they need to. just wanted to give advice. lol
Also join his Discord channel, there alot of us on there that can help with any question if you need it.
well sorry, thought i could link it, but cant find the link or create one to post in here. @Elfyau this on you. lol

2 Likes