Elfyau's 8.3 Beast Master Macro **Updated 28-Aug-20**

Thanks a lot mate. I am around 80’s now, so I will disable those,

Thanks about the Cobra shot I just wanted to know if it was intended to be this way, if it is so it is ok to me.

You answered everything thanks a lot for helping the newbie here, just one more point:

Sometimes I am using the macro and it works perfectly but suddenly it stops to cast all skills, it does click on the buttons and I even click myself on the buttons but it just suddenly does not do any action in the game anymore, not even loot the monsters when I click. So the only way out when it happens is to close and reopen the game, have it happen with any of u b4? knows how to solve?

have a great day =D

thats the necklace/heart of essence part of the macro. i had the same issue when leveling. had to remove them from the macro.

oh yes, it worked!! thanks a lot, one more question it says when pressing shift should AOE, is that right? I should not config anything to shift in order to do the AOE?

that is correct, shift is the aoe

When I just click shift it does nothing maybe something wrong on mine

1 Like

if it does nothing you will need to check your keybinds and make sure nothing is binded to that key

2 Likes

unfortunately I can’t fix the camera keeps turning around by itself. I checked the trinkets but nothing changes nothing

@gamers reset your keybindings, and look the command told you in the other post

/console rawMouseEnable 0

1 Like

Hi here I am again,

Can I change the automatic target change to only mobs that are already being attacked or attacking ?

Super Macro mit guter dps .
Danke.

1 Like

Hey Elfy! I just wanted to give some feedback since its been awhile, this macro still out performs any of the other ones that Ive tried and just managed to do my first solo 5 Mask Org using this macro with a ilvl of 460 so if it performs so well with the 5 mask org I’m sure it will perform just as well in Stormwind. again thank you for the awesome macro, if it wasn’t for this macro I wouldn’t be able to do any of this content. thanks again! you’re appreciated

1 Like

@Saggi and @Norrathian_aggroBTN Thank you very much!! I hope to continue to provide you all with great macros :smiley: you support and recognition is appreciated!

1 Like

Looking to get a new mouse and keyboard. Any suggestions? What do you use?

err mmm I use a normal keyboard and an outdated Mad Catz M.M.O T.E Mouse. I also a Razer Tartarus Chroma V2 Mecha-Membrane Gaming Keypad which I would suggest :smiley: As for the mouse look for one that you think you would find comfortable )probs razor or Logitech, though I have heard some good things about the red dragon)

1 Like

another mouse you might want to check into is the Logitech G600, it has 12 buttons at the thumb and then with the Ghub software you can make macros, and change MS among many other things.

3 Likes

Hi Elfyau,
I use your macro and i love it. It help me alot playing the game, so I just wanted to say THX.

If i can ask, whe you say here “Updated the macro - new macro in original post. Feedback is appreciated!! Cheers!”

Where is the original post that i can download the new macro from ?

Thank You

1 Like

it’s literally the Original Post…the first one…at the top

2 Likes

very first post. have to scroll all the way to the top of, example this set of posts, and its the first one. you’ll see a lil pencil and it says last time it was updated.

1 Like

Hi Elfyau,
I use your macro and i’m very satisfy with it.
However when I analyse my raid output with wow analyser all my suggestion is to improuve kill command casting. what would you recommand as modification to cast more kill command when they are not on cooldown

Regards,

Hello @Elfyau. Im trying to use this macro on a fresh hunter trying to leveling it up… But it seems not to work for me, not even the targetting or anything doesnt work… Please help