Elfyau's 8.3 Brewmaster Macro ***Updated 10-May-20***

any updates for 8.35? with use of corruption items and new essences?

I haven’t yet needed to make any changes as of yet, but I am still kinda getting a feel for the tank as it is not something I normally do.

love the macro, works well for me.
but can i ask, how do i stop it from using my neck piece active?

You can click the box next to macro description after you have imported to make sure it’s not checked at all and you can also delete the past referring to heat essence out of the macro itself

2 Likes

i have tried doing so, and i run this macro on 80ms and still procs off. ive unchecked all items and deleted the string, and saved. its totally strange.

ok go inside the macro and look for a line that looks like this “/cast [nochanneling] Heart Essence” it maybe in there a couple of times and delete it. (it may also be cast heart essence abilities name ie Consecrated Flame etc) the heart essence command is in both pre and post macro sections

1 Like

yep i already had done that before suggesting.
https://imgur.com/a/uPrDJSW
screenshots of macros.
let me know if i can change something?

did you remove the line from the post macro section too? (sorry cant see in the screen shots)

the link has 3 pics in there. sorry i shouldve just posted the 3 here.

I cannot see in the images as you would need to scroll down in the pre and post macro section to see the line of code (each window has its own scroll bar)

if you check the 1st and 2nd pic they are scrolled down as much as they can go, from top to bottom.
and the bottom pic there is no scrolling.

hmmmm kk sorry just checking will see what I can figure out and msg you

@thed1zm I inboxed you m8 see if that works and let me know

dude you have incredidbeele macro i was testing the others and none of them can compare u keep your brews up witch is very great for being very tanky and your damage compared to other macros is way way higher i think ur smart prob went to college or something

@Erwin_Liao thank you for the kind words!l

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @Erwin_Liao

Updated minor changes cleaner code and a talent change - New macro in original post!
Feedback is always welcome :smiley:

1 Like