Elfyau's 8.3 Elemental Shaman **Updated 3-July-20**

Yes it is not importing Elfy sorry

If it is not importing then in-game type /m and go to character-specific macros and delete any that you are not using or that are in GSE.

3/7/2020 and this is my FAVORITE ELE MACRO BY FAR!

Only adjusted it a little to fit my play style.

great job Elfyau

1 Like

Thank you very much!! I hope to update this one soon!

1 Like

The only issue I’m running into right now is there are what feel like big “gaps” where I’m not casting anything and I should be casting either lightning bolt or chain lightning - I find my self manually pushing them. I think I’m getting this because I added more Lava Bursts in between every spell - before it felt like I wasn’t casting LB enough -there were gaps where i would be casting lightning bolt > Lava Burst and that’s no bueno.

I tried running the macro at 25ms (just to see), 80ms, 100ms, and 150ms - my game is currently running 22ms world & home - the best damage is coming from 100ms so far.

This ST macro is working really well - If you can find some way to merge the single target and AOE macros then that would be great - If we can get it to be an AOE on shift mod that would be prime.

2 Likes

I like to keep my macros seperate as I have two seperate macro keys on my keyboard for them. I can work with something this weekend.

1 Like

totally understandable - my set up only allows for 1 button to be toggled on and off so I try to make 1 button macros if i can

love the one button but it seems to refresh flameshock to often. should be refreshing with <6seconds to max the dot

1 Like

Thank you I will take note of that for the next update! Cheers for the feedback!

Not firing off Lightning Bolt for some reason. Running at 70ms, MS world is 65

@WoWJunkies I will have a look at the macro again soon but meanwhile may try decreasing and or increasing the running ms to 50 or 90 and see if that helps

Look at my AHK script on the General section of the board.

I use two keys, 1 and 2, for ST and AoE. Toggling.

is this working on 8.3?
anyone using it?

it is working yes, hopefully, I will get an update to this soon. you can also check out this post: Elemental Shaman Single Target first view of macro performance

Update has landed :smiley: New macro is in original post!

have you tried messing around with the click pause feature? im trying to get the timing right for flame shock to fire exactly when its should

I haven’t as yet, if you get any where let me know!

i cant seem to find the right timing for it so i just removed Flame Shock from the macro and put it in a mod instead. this way i have total control of reapplying it. anything greater than 6 secs is useless to reapply. great macro otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Elfyau,

would it be possible to share your AHK script that you run for your macro please?