Elfyau's 8.3 ENHANCE Shaman Macro **Updated 21-Aug-20**

and you can check my character Starcar EU Burning legion

and I still have a problem with this updated macro all the time I see that the item is not ready how to correct it ??

What level is your character?

explain to me what ms is and how to set @ 70 ms

What trouble exactly are you having with the macro? As for what ms is please read this post: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Can I use this for a shaman thats leveling from 50 to 120? What modifications might I have to make in order for it to work best?

First just try it, if it doesn’t feel right, rename the macro (make a copy) and remove any spells you don’t have at your current level

I used this from level 20 to 110 and it was fantastic the whole time. top 2 DPS in instances pretty much all the time.

1 Like

I had been using it just like it is and I’m bottom dps, which is why I asked. Once or twice I’ve been at the top but I’m not sure what occurred, maybe a cool down. I haven’t been in enhancement long enough to be sure. I’ll go play it some more & see if I can improve. Maybe I need to speed up the MS.

1 Like

Could be gear if you are new to the spec.

i have heirlooms on. that might be helping my numbers

1 Like

is there any way to put aoe on a different button so you don’t have to hold shit I guess it would be like having a 2nd macro for aoe missing a few fingers so holding shift is very hard thank you

nice macro :slight_smile: but just from one day to the other then i can’t use auto macro anymore (ms) when i link my macro from razer synapse program to bartender addon then it does not run automatically, i have to press my key all the time, is there anyone who can help me here
br

@nevo hopefully I can do something like that soon, @jarle-larsen I don’t know if I can help as I haven’t used Bartender before - have you tried doing it to a normal action bar?

Hi Elfyau.

I just discovered this kind of addon and macros, so bare with me if im saying something wrong.

Ive done several 2 minute tests comparing the macro vs, Hekili (simc rotation addon) and comparing that with a 2 minute (0 buffs) on raidbots.com

What really stands out to me is :

• Stormstrike :
    Macro got 35 Stormstrike casts off. Hekili/raidbots got 49. This skill is our prime dmg dealer, so missing that many is not a good thing.

• Frostbrand and Flametongue usage - applies way to slow.

Would there be a way to optimise these 2 things?

Im playing with ST talents : 3-2-1-2-1-2-3. Had to manually use Fury of Air and Ascendance, which is fine.

You’re not doing anything wrong when doing the sims did you remember to take off all buffs? All of the sims are done using every buff possible. Also, sims are perfect they get everything done at the right time, cooldowns, timing, interrupts, etc are all perfect. Lastly yes we creators are trying to get as close to the sim as possible but settle with 80-90% of the sim. Using GSE macro’s it is virtually impossible (not quite but it is VERY, VERY difficult to get) to get exactly sim numbers, GSE users will always be outdone by a proficient freehander. Lastly, we creators are always working on trying to improve our macro’s to achieve the best results!

Yes im 100% sure my sim was done without buffs and stuff like that. I use raidbots very very often, so im quite familiar with the process.

I know it will be hard to even hit 90% of the sim dps, but the question wasnt about the sim dps in general.

The question was about the comparison of the rotation being executed ingame, vs the one Hekili recommends.

It was quite easy to see the difference in the usage of frostbrand, Flametongue and Stormstrike.

was just checking most people don’t realize - could you link Hekili for me to look at?

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/hekili

1 Like