Elfyau's 8.3 ENHANCE Shaman Macro **Updated 21-Aug-20**

What are you using to run the macro?

im actually manually pressing my keyboard keys i have a corsairs scimitar mouse, the one with 12 thumb keys

Ok watch this video Corsair Mouse Autoclicker Macro Tutorial - YouTube when setting up (you will know what I am talking about if you set it up along with the video) Action trigger should be While Pressed and the the Action Repeat should be set too Repeat Constantly

Hopefully that helps :smiley:

whats a good ms to have it set to because i did 1 ms and i couldnt turn it off i ended up having to restart my computer XP

lol usually macros state what ms to set it at, for ALL of my own macro’s they run @70ms. So start there and see how you go :smiley:

awesome thank you now how do i get it to fire just that key i guess map it to button 1 for example?

Correct! always bind the mouse (or keyboard) to a button on the action bar and then put the macro onto the action bar. Don’t try and put the macro onto the keyboard or mouse as it stops some of the macros functions such as mouseover etc etc

awesome i really appreciate the help!!!

also the shift modifiers is there an option in gsse that im missing?

no, what the modifiers mean is when you are clicking on the macro (or now with the software holding the button :stuck_out_tongue: ) you will be wanting to HOLD or PRESS the shift button at the same time. I suggest trying on the target dummies to get the hang of it

so currently alt does heal me with healing surge but neither shift key is firing the sundering and so forth

1 Like

in-game hit ESC then goto keybindings then action bars (I believe maybe then special action bars (but don’t quote me)) SHIFT may be bound to some of the action bars unbind them and you should be golden.

ok so i think i need to move shift or any modifiers to the key press sections of gsse and not the main function

nvm that was not it, well then ill dig some more

if ALT is working then SHIFT should unless it is bound to something I would go through all of the keybinds and check

i have shift plus letter and control but nothing like shift 1 or anything like that and alt has no keys. I wonder since shift has a modifier in game that that may be whats causing the malfunction

go through all of the in-game keybinds SHIFT is bound to a few things that you dont need it for by default

Latest one you push forward is EXCELLENT! Only change I made was to remove the shift modifer from Crash Lightning, as I use Crashing Storm talent which makes it good for ST as well as AOE. My DPS went from 30k to about 51k

1 Like

ok so my shaman is 457 with infinite stars rank 3, im finding now after achieving some better gear that i dont think that im getting enough stormstrikes per say, feel like were still buffing for longer than were dpsing but that could be because of the hailstrom build being bis and taking up addition gcds. Has anyone made any adjustments yet based off elfs build? im at a loss and his current build seems to work best no matter the adjustments i make,

Could u share your modded macro pls?