Elfyau's 8.3 Feral Macro **Updated 14-Aug-20**

have you unbound shift from the keybinds in game?

Nothing is assigned to it, the list in the settings is empty. I use your macro for a bear, close 15 keys with ease. Thank you very much for that!

Hi @Elfyau, thank you for this outstanding Makro, it has the highest Single Target DPS from all Makros Iā€™ve tried.
But unfortunately, Iā€™ve got the same issue/error with the Shift modifier (German Client + Keyboard). I did all suggested steps mentioned in this thread.

I tried to use both your Makros for Single and AOE but these wont start at all :frowning:

Again, thank you for your hard work, keep it up!

Best,
Hyperhive

@Hyperhive thank you for your kind words, the last suggestion I can make to help you is a question really: are you using left or right shift?

left shift it is^^

i cheked that it is not keybound elswhere, i deleted everything in the KeRelease box, its very awkwardā€¦

besides, the alt modifier also doesnā€™t work ^^

again right or left alt? :stuck_out_tongue:

left, I did try both (left and right) and it didnā€™t work

it is strange that some people encounter these problems and others donā€™t. I know theres little you can do about it^^

also strange that the macros in your other thread didnā€™t start at all (the ST and AOE ones)

if I have time, Iā€™ll investigate more on these.

One Sidenote: why is survival instincts included in the macro?

more or less because I am lazy :stuck_out_tongue: feel free to take it out and use it manually :slight_smile:

where is the new one updated or is it the first one/

new macro is in the original post

Hi this macro isnt working AT ALL for me. I even tried the previous two suggestions you made. Its just does NOTHING.

@Drewskii what exactly is not working? is it not importing? not dragging to the bar? not running when you hold it?

Im leveling my druid from 113 to 120 now, will let you know in a few days what i think of the macro, but so far seems decent in the couple of timewalking dungeons i played.

1 Like

Sweet as! Let me know how you go!

1 Like

Is there no way to do an AOE rotation with this macro?

Aside from that this macro has been great! :slight_smile:

you just hold SHIFT to do the AOE DPS :slight_smile:

After some extensive testing, this macro seems really good. I am doing 88-92% of single target sim on single target dummy. Really great.

Pretty much as good as your RET macro!

1 Like

how do you parse on a target dummy? from what ive seen dummies dont get hit by things like infinite stars so how are you parsing so highly? is there a different section of warcraft logs for target dummy parsing?

1 Like

Infinite stars is not good for ferals, you need severe and striketrhoughs

1 Like

Where are you getting that info? Bloodmallet shows Ferals best using IS. Even in corruption per dps IS us ahead by 30 dps per point of corruption. bloodmallet - data for all

1 Like