Elfyau's 8.3 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 26-June-20**

@nounours tu n’as qu’à ouvrir GSE (/gs) trouve le macro, clique dessus, fait “edit” et sur la page “1” tu trouve l’attaque en question, tu l’effaces et tu pèse sur “save”. Suite à quoi le macro va se sauvegarder sans et ton problème sera réglé!

Would it be worth while making a macro without scorch to use while standing still? and have another bind for one while moving?

Is there any logs with this macro or sim? Could i play M+ with it?

I play M+ with all of my macros though I have only gone as far as a 7 with this one. Due to time not the macro.

Hey Elfy! Do you use autohotkey? If so, is it safe to use?

Big fan of your macros, but i dont manage any good dps.

I kinda use AHK but mostly I use my mouse software. But yes AHK is safe to use so long as you are just using it to spam a key.

What dps do you get at what ilvl with this? And what can i expect?

Hard to say as there are alot of factors involved, have you tried it?

I’ll test this tonight and give you some feedback on this

1 Like

Thanks that would be awesome :smiley:

Ok tested it out, all my mythics I run some form of gse 90 percent of the time. I run all macros off a razer at 40ms. I’ve used this and luts fire mage and get similar results

1 Like

Accidently attached my pic of ranking with arcane too

1 Like

Here is my ilvl set as arcane is 461 as fire my gear is 460

Cloak 7 and neck is 80ish

20200417_130237

1 Like

What kind of DPS do you get?

I’ll jump on when I get to the house and smack a dummy for you and run damage meter.

1 Like

isn’t scorch for moving? shouldn’t that be on a diff key?

@Packsie in a perfect world yes lol you can still remove it if you like there is no issue in doing so. But the intention was with this macro (as with most of mine) to make it as close to one button (lazy) as possible

It doesn’t fire scorch all the time, but scorch doesn’t really hurt if your raiding noth in my opinion sense your mostly working on adds. Scorch imo will help you proc more for instant aoe which is nice raiding noth.

I’ll give more of my two cents when I get some more time.

1 Like

How bad is it if i want to use Mirror Image? I really just like how it puts lots of images out there, looks very defining for a mage. If i wanted to try this out, where would I add it into the macro?

I would put /cast [nochanneling] Mirror Image in both the pre and post macro sections

1 Like