Elfyau's 8.3 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 26-June-20**

Throwing it in macro like elf says works, just played with it.

1 Like

Whole new macro, trying to make it one buttons for ease- new macro in original post, let me know what you think!

Iā€™ll test it out later tonight after this Noth-HC

1 Like

That would be awesome thank you!

dear elfy do you have a back up of your old fire macro i can see why u made this current macro more beginner friendly but the old macro has a cast sequence for you fire spells and shit and alt were from pyro blast and flame strike it was good because u could pyro and flamestrike at a proc instead of this new macro where its casting all spells including pyros on 1 button cast like ozzys st boomkin macro i thinkk 1 button macros are only good for certain classes but mage u need to use modifiers for pyros and flame strikes cuz thats how mages work they build hotter streak procs then pyro blast when its time

dear elfy sorry i ready to fast and didnt see u kept the old fire macro scrolling down im a dum ass sorry about that my homie good work really needed the old macro for fire mage thanks a lot for your contributions

1 Like

all good! I hope they work well for you!

Iā€™m only 111, but I have been leveling my mage using your old macro up until this point. As far as wanting to tune it to be a one button, I think itā€™s pretty good. Iā€™ve seen some pyroā€™s cast without the proc, but not a ton, and thatā€™s an easy fix depending on how much you wanna pay attention to it. Pretty sure at higher levels with more crit and more procs, the pyroblast thing isnā€™t gonna be that big of an issue at all. If I can force myself to level yet another toon to 120 (Iā€™ve done like 5 in the last month lol) Iā€™ll let you know if I see any issues, but Iā€™m digging it so far. Thanks for all you do.

1 Like

I Just came back from a couple yers off playing now curently on a Mac and just getting my bearings again. this script seems very nice is there a way i can chage what my modieres are on the right hand of the keyboard?

1 Like

@Michael_Perkins thank you very much!! That would be awesome if you do let me know how it goes if you do!! @havaka no too sure but I think if you edit the macro and put r in front of the shift and alt so shift and ralt it may work on the opposite buttons

Thanks for getting back to me I will check it out later on and edit the modifier and see if that works.

1 Like

I tried that i also tried the left side shift key and it doesnt trigger flamestrike or any of that

are you usin the new or old macro?

i think i know what he is talking about, it happens to me alot. i have to keep pressing the assigned key while holding the modifier ket until it finally fires off. alot of the times it starts but your hitting the key so much trying to get it to fire off, that it intrupts the spell and you have to keep hitting it. i ended up putting flame strike on a diffrent key to set it off.

2 Likes

yeah exactly the issue

1 Like

Would adding /stop casting /cast work with the modifier?

In a perfect world that would stop casting of the macro and fire modifier

I donā€™t know im not around a puter so canā€™t test it

take out dragons breath maybe, seems you hit modifier it fires breath hit again i pops off flamestrike it meteor isnā€™t up

I recommend putting Pyro on a modifier too.

@Crazytrain underneath the new maco is a macro with Pyro on a modifier :wink:

1 Like

OK lol Iā€™m dumb and didnā€™t look hard enough