Elfyau's 8.3 Fury Warrior Macro **Updated 19-June-20**

还是更喜欢之前的简单版本,因为shift旋风斩响应会更积极一些。

The latest update does almost never cast Rampage, anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes

hey there @Elfyau I am new here and want to dps more effectively on my fury warrior. I know it says the macro was updated,but idk If I am finding the correct one. I keep copying the one where you orginally posted in 2019. Maybe I am not navigating correctly. I have the same tallents,but even as 454 iLevel I am not pulling higher than 21k with the macro whereas before without I was pulling 28-33k unbuffed. Is it me?

The macros are rarely ever as good as playing freehand, some can but most only come close. Saying that you could possibly be doing more DPS as well. Do you use anything to spam the macro button?

Hi I can’t find your macro on fury warrior from patch 8.2.5 where you used talents 2,1,2,3,1,3,3

I went through the whole forum and didn’t find it, can you give me a link? Thanks

only one off the top of my head that I can think of that still exits is this one: Elfyau's 8.2.5 One Button Fury

that’s not it but thanks for the great macros what you do and maybe I’ll run into that macro it was all in one st + alt = aoe shift bladestorm

I have never used bladestorm as of yet so it is probably someone elses :smiley:

1 Like

Another updated macro in the original post :slight_smile:

1 Like

am i too dumb to set it up or do these 1 button macros just suck dick in comperison to playin it myself?

SIM Craft says my iLvl 397 (Fresh new char with minimal playtime) should be getting 17.1k DPS.
Thats with flask buffs etc.

On Dummies with NO flasks. Only Ability Buffs I’m getting:

ST: 10-12k
AoE: 13-15.5k DPS.

Can see already its gonna be AMAZING when i gear up :smiley:

Not sure if this link will work, but its for my Sim.
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/3tEei8gYeenVMTy8yLTCEi

1 Like

@NoobSlayer can’t wait to hear from you when you gear up :slight_smile: let me know how you go!!
@Van_Joppel our macros will probably never be as good as playing freehand, all we can do is try our best to get things as close to the sim as possible. Have a look around the forum there are numerous posts about how to use and improve using GSE macros :slight_smile: good luck!

Hello, great macro!

im using this macro, but idk if my setup mouse macro thats correct…

I would take the pause for 70ms out and change the 105ms on the repeat delay to 70ms.

2 Likes

Hello, and you could not do separately for st and aoe? I have a problem with the shift, the camera starts to zoom.

in the original post is a macro that has no SHIFT function - works for both ST and AOE

Thank! Thanks to your macros, 18 keys passed in time for the guard druid.

Awesome!! great work! As for the shift I would probably suggest going through the keybinds and making sure shift isn’t bound to your camera for some reason :slight_smile:

It seems everyone looked, did not find. By 9.0 will you write macros?

Most likely I will be though not to sure about how I feel about so many choices in abilities