Elfyau's 8.3 Fury Warrior Macro **Updated 19-June-20**

Another update for this one, another 6 hours and I think I have improved it somewhat, let me know what you think guys!

Run @70ms

TALENTS:- 2123122
MODIFIERS:- NONE

CURRENT MACRO:
d8ttdaaokDzfVKOQDHOyBQQ8yuntIk3djmBvQttOBkP8le(gr5TQQk7uI9k2Ts2pOFQQkggf(TQmnkAOiPgmWWvQCqejhvvv6yqoosYcvklvLyXQKwUkEOKONsAzs55OmrertvQmzPQQPt1fvQ6Qik9mICDvLnkj1wLQYMLKSDebFerOzrqFgj62iLrIOQZrGrJOYRLeoPuLZkvvUgs15LuDxvvv)frQdd1bLUuqr3lx1vt2l9lLw6I2HVNLZI2qnjuRfTgMFE9nhM4BXsxkO0LckkbhZCiaznL(jlLwucoM5SHQVzXhiacodBCk4pAxXoeabnjRfjecS0BwRqiajWWeHsrkkbhZCiaznL(jlfZOeCmZzdvFZIpqaeCg24uWF0UIDiacAswlsieyP3SwHqasGHjcLc9OeCmZHaeYAyyKYVOeCmZzdvFZIpqaeCg24uWF0UIDiacAswlsieyP3SwHqasGHjcLISOeCmZHa6sg2OY9E7KtKMOhffTYhTRypBrj)G7F2IwgEfzl62C7zl6fXfLOSfL6hZRH5Nx6sbfLGJzoeizA2SP0IsWXmhcAc(1mSPifLGJzoeqxYWMIzucoM5qasgsq8OQp7Q(BXDX3kk1hX3r0Rhv(P(L5EWSjDXJ2DexvmElBrLFQt9zyS0LckkHJpu6ZAOvhc(36ro8H2)JhT7iUQyCu2Is9zQH5Nx6sbfLGJzoBO6Bw8bcGGZWgNchFOCCiacqggcHG139DkTOeCmZHajtZMnfPOeCmZHGMGFndBkMrj4yMdb0LmSPqpkbhZCiajdjiE0lIlkBzlE8OKOUVV5WeFROnYysgKSO1WRp8DVLphsywU4BLTOKCQc)D7PGIsQpNCVt093vvh)fL8Z9UOr1DdVhjtrwlAp(BfTxPpsxRNwjP)lz3RD9(tPgPUiF09RQEh(u5J2oSJVkEl61Zw84j
ELFFURY
Talents 2123122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.9.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness, Heart Essence, Victory Rush, Execute, Charge

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Bloodthirst, Dragon Roar, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

Post Macro: Execute, Recklessness, Heart Essence, Victory Rush

PREVIOUS MACRO
Run @70ms
TALENTS:- 2123123
MODIFIER:-
SHIFT:- Hold SHIFT for AOE DPS

deKwdaalcAxqj(fPmmcDmuTmbpJettsUMezBiHVHKgNkDovPwhuQEhuu3diDqsvTqv0djvzIQsCrj0gHk(OQKmsOsNKaVuizMqvDtHQDQQ(PqQHkeokuKwkq8uktLKUkukBvO0zHI4Tcr3vOyVk)fkPbd6WiwSe1JjAYKkUSOnlbFgjA0qvons9AsLMTkCBj1ULYVLQHduooq1Yb8CuMovxxvSDvj15Hc7hYJp195ZkIpo4GnqWK9dtDMk5iBoBwGhu4bLzXjsGESjaJU3ytDF(u3Npttsyolb)jBYebJSURd2z4rxWJbbbsw6Gk71LjocIGHRivQbHiiNFfffXmcgUIuPg2pmttsyolb)jBYebrqGKLoOYEDzIJGiiNk)TqeKFRuOOAFLzAscZzj4pztMiyK1DDWodp6cEmiiqYshuzVUmXrqemOCVCHii)TyfNlebVLc3RqeK)wSIZXmcIGajlDqL96YehbrWGY9YfIG3sH7D)QzAscZrq(TsHcQ7xAMMKWCeSKI4Dg(9oy4txt7Z4ZIOZ84ejqFQ7ZNPjjmhbvQQc39dZ0KeMJGH3ueeV7Rmttsyocwsr8oFgUjrNDo7NsD35SZ8W35mqOBuY35m961Lj(oNfvIbi5rsy5uNpde6gLHDotfGUPB6HDolQeJiasgBQ7ZNP5eak9SL1yGGr264raQJz(mZtWW5PjD6EBMLG)KnNMCmlcGmorc0N6(8zAscZzj4pztMiiccKS0b1jauMocIGCrrHiy754y)WmnjH5iOsvv4UVYmnjH5iy4nfbX7(vZ0KeMJGLueVZNPcq30nD(oNpF2RSIXMam6EBwalvyHtDwCs7HCiO5jWRZMt3B7CgU5byZWnA8FbbnCfGJkcwOdGG6hDXz6)441bMv8OagKNzVKfiph((8zgyPuWl7tnmtGS3Mj4hlwJlW0dRyk2kAQcI(hxFqIAwXwHoGm1RxdgXjLPpODm2585Ba

Usage Information
HOLD SHIFT for AOE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.8.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Execute, Charge, Heart Essence, Victory Rush

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Siegebreaker, Execute, Whirlwind, Rampage, Bloodthirst, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Enraged Regeneration

Post Macro: Execute, Heart Essence, Victory Rush

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau

6 Likes

Thank you. I am only level 7 so may be the prob: i use this and it simply goes to Victory Rush and then nothing else. Can this be used by such a low lev as me?

Ahh yeah leveling macros are a little harder, try using it again at lvl 10 if still having trouble msg me directly and I will help you out :slight_smile:

Thank you brother…will do.

np anytime :slight_smile:

Do you think you could give arms some love? The macros over there are lacking :frowning: But thanks for the fury macro!

I have a couple of others that I am polishing atm but I will definitely consider it!! Thanks for the suggestion keep you eyes open for it!!

i like your macros your dk blood was great what MS speed do you use on this one… also may i give you a idea can you please when you post new macros can you put the speed you use… keep up the gear work i’m looking forward to seeing more of your work

@jason thanks for the suggestion I will try to do that!! I currently run all of my macros at 70ms (mouse software) but have noticed that the speed sometimes needs to be adjusted depending on the system so you may get better (or worse lol) results by adjusting the speed a little.

Elfy, I have a question. When I have killed a target the macro starting to attack another target. That’s kinda annoying. I commented this line --/targtenemy [noharm], but unsuccessful.
I wanna tab myself the next target.

btw: love this macro (leveling 24) :slight_smile:

@Ivan Reis even if you remove that line, ALOT of the warriors abilities will auto target themselves. The only way to really combat this is to either tab target just before or at the moment a creature dies, or practice to stop using the macro at the time of the mobs death or just before. It does take some getting used too, I still have my moments when I miss read the timing or the mob dies unexpectedly.

understood thank you.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

1 Like

Currently the best Lazy One Button for Fury.

Can you make a secondary macro for me? I would like it to fire Charge > Victory Rush > Dragons Roar in that order - unless you suggest something different. I have limited use of my second and third fingers of my left hand. This macro would help with closing distance - utilizing Victory Rush and then firing Dragons Roar for AE.

Thanks for your time.

Hey Warcannibal_1221 maybe just try this first:

/castsequence reset=combat Charge, Victory Rush, Dragons Roar

Just make a normal macro for it and test it as I think removing these from the main macro might cause it to drop DPS but hey you never know!! give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. I’m a returning player - I figured it would be a simple macro. I have the next three days off for the patch tomorrow, will be doing a lot of testing.

Oh yea - any chance of a set of macros for Disco Priest? I see you contribute to quite a few classes… Thanks again!

1 Like

I am having a few issues atm my car battery needs replacing, my tv died need a new one, my desktop pc died I need a new one and my lappy crashes when i try and play wow so yeah bit stuck right at this moment. Need $$$ i don’t have. I will try as my laptop permits but I am not holding my breath. But I promise I will do as much as I can with what little I have :slight_smile:

Good karma all I can send - hope it gets there, bud!

After today’s introduction of 8.2, we are going to need an update haha! New proc via neck powers being introduced…

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Thanks!! I have managed to get a few $$ coming in tomorrow and can order a new PC so I should be back next week properly. And atm my lappy is being good so fingers crossed it stays that way and I can keep up

2 Likes

why i cant use mouse 2 camera control when using this? :open_mouth: