Elfyau's 8.3 Guardian Druid Macro

Well, I think this is the last of the macros, finally have a macro for every spec/class in the game!! I would love some feedback on this one as it is another new spec for me that I don’t usually play,

Once this has been tested, we should start seeing more updates on my previous macros as I get a chance to play them.

Anyway here it is, just plug and play:

Run @70ms

TALENTS: 1233111
MODIFIERS: (none at this time)

duJcdaWsvP8wG2gLQzss1SvQBsI8luCBkLDk0EL2n0(jmms43OAGkrzOiPgmrdNKYbrI6yK6CkPfQkrlfjy5O0tvzzu8CQAIuIMQQyYQs10vCrvj5Qkr1ZOsxxjSrkHTQePnJez7kr8rvjCyrFgPUmIhdACuXOvvNwWjjrDxaxdj05rs(gL00ijRtvsD19PrDVxSCktblFL6w0OPp9EYnbhFpTX1vR19SKqPCXEAu3JYlMpNTNYPn68ZY5ZYSGL7hB8fSiP3PgbQSLnQvOQNsjKLVucRpWrFFAu3Ng19yGPFesqKd)jIKDaPbesTc7oUMgn9yGPFesqKd)jIKDaPbesx3vT1gD7Xat)iKGih(tej7asdiKgJJktJQ6Xat)iKGih(tej7asdiKAf2DCnnsXEmW0pcjiYH)erYoG0acPR7Q2AJ27Xat)iKGih(tej7asdiKgTRv7QA0Apgy6hHee5WFIizhqAaHuVAu4OB0Phdm9JqcIC4prKSdinGq6SA0nU2JbM(ribro8Nis2bKgqiDDx1wBuROhdm9JqcIC4prKSdinGqAmoQm9uNZvt9GTW0t37ncvuGSjPN0No9UHOMflq4e4ypQzdC2WqvV3iurnlX77tJ6EmtYstgcsSrLqcI8FYAda8Ds(oqJMEmW0pcjiYPeN12R1acjfv5yTtpQzjkLqwEFAu3JbM(ribro8Nis2bKgqi1Rgfo6gn9yGPFesqKd)jIKDaPbesZQDJcNo9OM7hLsilVpnQ7Xat)iKGih(tej7asdiKgJJktJMEmW0pcjiYH)erYoG0acPz1UrHtNoD6PuIlYTY4qyxcbNah7l70Pfa
GUARDELF
Talents 1233111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Ironfur, Heart Essence

KeyPress: Bear Form

Main Sequence: Swipe, Thrash, Ironfur, Mangle, Moonfire, Frenzied Regeneration

Post Macro: Heart Essence, Frenzied Regeneration

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

6 Likes

I will give it a go on my lvl 115 Druid and see how it goes. I do want to try tanking but not really sure what class to try it on.

thanks for the hardwork Elfy

1 Like

I can only suggest to play what you like, I feel you will always get more from a class that you love to play.

1 Like

Runs good Elfyau , only thing i changed is that i removed the Frenzied Reg since i like to control when i get healed. Seems not to fire Moonfire a lot though.

same here and added some stuff of my own on mods and it works nicely i facerolled a +5 woth as a test
but i also run with 1.4mil hp and td3 il466, it kept me alive which is what i care about lol

@EmbraceChaos1474 @cholerabob, Thank you for the feedback! I’ll make some notes and see what happens with any updates to it :smiley:

1 Like

Currently running this on my lvl 87 druid in MoP dungeons and it’s working flawlessly. Huge thanks!

1 Like

your very welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Would love to try this out - but oddly I can’t drag it to my bars. All other gs macros are working - but this is stuck in gs and unusable

highlight the macro, then click delete icon, then highlight macro again and click create icon - you should now be able to drag it to be your action bars

Hey thanks for the reply. There’s no delete icon. I have New, Edit, Import, Export on one line, and Send, Create Icon, Options, Record Macro on the other.
If I go into the macro and click delete, it deletes the entire macro from GS.

is the picture of a book or a question mark? the create icon button changes to delete icon when the macro is highlighted so make sure you have left clicked the macro first

No - something must be broken. When I highlight it just makes all the buttons useable - but it stays “edit”

and yes - it’s the book icon

if it has the book icon - you will need to laft click the macro, then left click the create icon button. the book should then turn to a drag-able question mark icon

Anyone using this in Mythic +'s?

i am doing all sorts of keys and content with the macro works well

here is a version i tweeks for my play style
dKtteaWsQq9wiTnQeZKO0Sf1nPI6xq52ev7uK9IA3G9l5YQmmIIFtYaPGYqPImyPgUQsDqQuDyfhJuhNcQwivqwkvkpgXYjY5Ps6PewMqEoLMisftLcnzvvMUsxKkGRsfONHKRluBKcSvQGAZQkA7uq8rkinlKk10qQ60u14qkFwWOvLVbXjvv4wuHCnvvDpKkzDQk5Cu0DHQznBKtAwyOoO7Urhhqwd4ueBKfgN8bRLf6ikkTwZc6CFoX5LtAwi((iFqhoPLHEw4E8(usS4JrEyEsk1AygiPSRCvSeCSW5HiPC4tY6vGLnYjnBKtAwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1uuMAeofXcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRgbb5pnorXcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRMIYuJWj6zbgzSB1OGI8gaUShc4vJGG8NgN(ZcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRostHGO5KlSaJm2TAuqrEdax2db8Q1MrYqtZjewGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1AZizOP5enwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1iii)PXjtwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1uuMAeoPLHfyKXUvJckYBa4YEiGxDKMcbrZjTMfyKXUvJckYBa4YEiGxnnZinN0rSaJm2TAuqrEdax2db8QPOm1iSqwL6Bz9Y9ll0SWXNRUD5BShBKtAwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1uuMAeEzHyVVnigiRxbSWjjVsYVUYchFU6K0zTSroPzb2osHBp4K7A1OG6nsYXr)DZpCofXcmYy3Qrb1Nkj5FPXR(p90q4eflWiJDRgvU63xKvkJxDuen6J4e9SaJm2TAu5QFFzF(px8Q1Y4cnkto9NfyKXU2ZWJpGCvxT0zVLU2rkCB1vtZmst3vdX5mVSWjPZ5HiPyJCsZcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRMIYuJWPiwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1Axmrm5eflWITx1OGI8gaUShc4vlRp8wWdbhzGskC)Q294G8d2QDlgoEzHtk768qKuSroPzbgzSB1OGI8gaUShc4vtrzQr4uelWiJDRgfuK3aWL9qaVATlMiMCIIfyX2RAuqrEdax2db8QL1hEl4HGJmqjfUFv7ECq(bB1UfdhV8YllCEG4j)bSNKHCW6va7q8YlZa
GUARDELF
Talents 1233111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Wild Charge, Mangle

KeyPress: Bear Form, Moonfire, Skull Bash, Frenzied Regeneration

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Ironfur, Thrash, Mangle, Swipe

KeyRelease: Mangle

Post Macro: Wild Charge, Mangle

2 Likes

I wanted you to know that I love you.

3 Likes

lol Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How high are you pushing keys with this macro? I see that you have Skull Bash in here, don’t you want that outside the macro so you can react to interrupt? I’m just curious, maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like