Elfyau's 8.3 Guardian Druid Macro

Currently running this on my lvl 87 druid in MoP dungeons and it’s working flawlessly. Huge thanks!

1 Like

your very welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Would love to try this out - but oddly I can’t drag it to my bars. All other gs macros are working - but this is stuck in gs and unusable

highlight the macro, then click delete icon, then highlight macro again and click create icon - you should now be able to drag it to be your action bars

Hey thanks for the reply. There’s no delete icon. I have New, Edit, Import, Export on one line, and Send, Create Icon, Options, Record Macro on the other.
If I go into the macro and click delete, it deletes the entire macro from GS.

is the picture of a book or a question mark? the create icon button changes to delete icon when the macro is highlighted so make sure you have left clicked the macro first

No - something must be broken. When I highlight it just makes all the buttons useable - but it stays “edit”

and yes - it’s the book icon

if it has the book icon - you will need to laft click the macro, then left click the create icon button. the book should then turn to a drag-able question mark icon

Anyone using this in Mythic +'s?

i am doing all sorts of keys and content with the macro works well

here is a version i tweeks for my play style
dKtteaWsQq9wiTnQeZKO0Sf1nPI6xq52ev7uK9IA3G9l5YQmmIIFtYaPGYqPImyPgUQsDqQuDyfhJuhNcQwivqwkvkpgXYjY5Ps6PewMqEoLMisftLcnzvvMUsxKkGRsfONHKRluBKcSvQGAZQkA7uq8rkinlKk10qQ60u14qkFwWOvLVbXjvv4wuHCnvvDpKkzDQk5Cu0DHQznBKtAwyOoO7Urhhqwd4ueBKfgN8bRLf6ikkTwZc6CFoX5LtAwi((iFqhoPLHEw4E8(usS4JrEyEsk1AygiPSRCvSeCSW5HiPC4tY6vGLnYjnBKtAwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1uuMAeofXcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRgbb5pnorXcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRMIYuJWj6zbgzSB1OGI8gaUShc4vJGG8NgN(ZcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRostHGO5KlSaJm2TAuqrEdax2db8Q1MrYqtZjewGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1AZizOP5enwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1iii)PXjtwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1uuMAeoPLHfyKXUvJckYBa4YEiGxDKMcbrZjTMfyKXUvJckYBa4YEiGxnnZinN0rSaJm2TAuqrEdax2db8QPOm1iSqwL6Bz9Y9ll0SWXNRUD5BShBKtAwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1uuMAeEzHyVVnigiRxbSWjjVsYVUYchFU6K0zTSroPzb2osHBp4K7A1OG6nsYXr)DZpCofXcmYy3Qrb1Nkj5FPXR(p90q4eflWiJDRgvU63xKvkJxDuen6J4e9SaJm2TAu5QFFzF(px8Q1Y4cnkto9NfyKXU2ZWJpGCvxT0zVLU2rkCB1vtZmst3vdX5mVSWjPZ5HiPyJCsZcmYy3Qrbf5naCzpeWRMIYuJWPiwGrg7wnkOiVbGl7HaE1Axmrm5eflWITx1OGI8gaUShc4vlRp8wWdbhzGskC)Q294G8d2QDlgoEzHtk768qKuSroPzbgzSB1OGI8gaUShc4vtrzQr4uelWiJDRgfuK3aWL9qaVATlMiMCIIfyX2RAuqrEdax2db8QL1hEl4HGJmqjfUFv7ECq(bB1UfdhV8YllCEG4j)bSNKHCW6va7q8YlZa
GUARDELF
Talents 1233111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Wild Charge, Mangle

KeyPress: Bear Form, Moonfire, Skull Bash, Frenzied Regeneration

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Ironfur, Thrash, Mangle, Swipe

KeyRelease: Mangle

Post Macro: Wild Charge, Mangle

2 Likes

I wanted you to know that I love you.

3 Likes

lol Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How high are you pushing keys with this macro? I see that you have Skull Bash in here, don’t you want that outside the macro so you can react to interrupt? I’m just curious, maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

its on a shift moidfier and frenzied regen is on ctrl mod
just did a 15 ml with it use this weak aura for a enemy cast bar for ez intrupts
https://wago.io/dxDJQCcj_

2 Likes

Is there any way to change one talent in this macro? I would like to play with Galactic Guardian instead of Soul of the Forest. :slight_smile: Thanks in advance!

@Mihailo_Zikic because it is a passive you can just switch to that talent it shouldn’t affect the macro at all :slight_smile:

Great! Thank you for answer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i can use everyonme elses macros but your never work? in stead of it creating an icon it just leaves a boo k there but i can’t add it to my action bar?

i figured it out, cancele my previous post

1 Like