Elfyau's 8.3 Holy Priest DPS/HEALS Macro

To be honest I do not know as I do not use Clique

So I’m trying to figure out how rude this to heal a Raid and correct me if I’m wrong, if I mouse over raid frames I use Elvui, and have this macro bound to a mouse key running at 70ms it will heal with me hovering over raid frame and not selecting raid frame? I apologize if this is a noob question. Trying to see if this would work similar to the way clique works

Sorry not rude use damn auto correct

Yes if using Elvui all you need to do is mouse your cursor over the raid frames and it will heal the target. :slight_smile: Nothing wrong with asking questions btw!! :smiley:

Hello, i dont seem to get the healing macro to work, it only use “holy word:serenty” then it doesnt do anything else… Is it because im just lvl 22??

yes it’s because of your level, make a copy of the macro and remove any spells you don’t have atm

it just stops at Holy Word Serenty, even tho i dont have anything else than “Flash Heal” “Holy Word: Serenity” and “Renew”

I cannot remember off the top of my head but is Holy Word Serenty in a cast sequence?

Screenshot by Lightshot this is the setup original

make a copy and delete anything that is red

Now its working Thank you so much :slight_smile: but if u want to change moveover to Flash Heal and Renew i just switch places right?

they both already are mouse over it will just cast one then the other

Yeha but kinda want to switch the instant cast serenity to the place where flash heal and renew is, so its spams flash heal and renew without holding shift

you can do that it should work

i tryed it now, but it still show’s the serenity macro icon, not sure if that is a problem becuase it doesnt cast any spells atm only serenity when im holding shift :slight_smile: i guess its much more to this than i know, maybe i should just go with healbot and use the dps macro from you

it will only show the spell that it is currently on, it should still work

cant seem to actually make it work :frowning:

Leveling macros can be a bit painful