Elfyau's 8.3 Holy Priest DPS/HEALS Macro

Probably should have made this one a long time ago lol but here it is. My Holy Priest Macros.
There are two one-button macros, one for DPS and one for HEALS.

Run@70ms
TALENTS: 1?12321

DPS:-
MODIFIERS:
SHIFT: Hold SHIFT for AOE DPS

dStZbaWsuv9ws12qLAMOknBv1Lv6MeYVuj3MG(hQq7uv2Ry3i7xk)evuddvYVHAGKsnuq1GPQHtahKuYJj6yKCoc0cvPYsvPQddSCQCDq6PkwgkwhkPMOuXuH0KrPY0LCrusUkQGNPs5DOeTrPQ2kkL2SuLTJsvFevKzHsXNPW1aXirjCxkA0qmnq5KOkolQkNwfNNu8Cknoc13KkDubnpvgwXBF(0IdSGZ8Yxh4tEmbndk4VuzZO4OI5gJktNTha6VYtLzeyL80jpgiDZOf0cb7YWjKpON29DyBjed1rBgraPdZ21zpyYg08ubnpvMljWwnVoHLiaI2)HmmBELIRUWGLhtMljWwnVoHLiaI2)HmmBEfmbvWY7wMljWwnVoHLiaI2)HmmBEXI5MbsEWYCjb2Q51fIzhRTiNEfBiSebq0(pKHzZRUXOG0LLnVoHLiaI2)HmmBEiIHKbo2wIashoOPYW)QbUBT2GMNkZvbCgBT0kutZRtyeGtOzQm8VAUF)lWUbnvg4Uveq6WbnpvMljWwnVoHLiaI2)HmmBEgb5MHlXPYm1kqFOKSoykdC3b7oLMuPYicqqbFEOADSFP6GPCxQuja
ELFYAUHOLYDPS
Talents 1?12321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.4.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Holy Nova, Holy Word: Chastise, Smite, Holy Fire, Divine Star

HEALS:-
MODIFIERS:
SHIFT: Hold to include ST in heal rotation
ALT: @mouseover for Guardian Spirit

d0tNcaWsLcVvI2Mk6WqntQKltz2i8yIUPsLFjHBtQ(Nsu2jI2ly3c7NKFQePHjkJdjgOQQHQu1GjmCvOdIKCpLO6ys6CQuwOsilvLQwSsqlNQUgs1tHSms55OmrLuMQinzLunDPUOsIRQeQNPQCDuzJiP2QseBwfSDr0hvcmlu10qk3vunsLsTovQmAQ4ZQKtQu0zvk50QY5Ps9nr43koUssdvifiRaAfxuVfvlE7L6ARTxHkxiGudsbukMWIMbO6YQAFAvaTMDaZr0azfquX1oJhqlWHaF4NA)WA9HZhgGqhn5MRbKA0taODyPFwI5zVjyqkqwHuGScOcjM1mBvolKMsuQpRFhZ5DO5)1hoMnjnpFmshCegXlUYvcVXSE5YrFH4wjuI63nELql7SYReAzNz8kb9BNaPgGkKywReLXiDWryeV4kxjQ1Se0ObKFaQqIzTsu(RpCmBsAE(yKo4imIxCLReAz0ZasAaQqIzTsu(FKa7288XiDWryeV4kxj(Or5ScK0buHeZAMTkNfstjk)pmsogFmshCegXlUYvIVVSeN8kHwgnku(4vc63obKRzo66P)Aavb0gM77ncdZmifiRaQqIzTsugJ0bhHr8IRCLGoLtObeQTJuZfY(nbG27FJ)1Ub0gM79EJXGuGScOIg7VS2ct3TsugJd2RNdKAaQqIzTsuQpRFhMO5)1hoMnjnFUsqlrckuGgq792oS0pqkqwbuHeZALO8xF4y2K088XiDWryeV4kxj0UDQLrbAaTFy9oS0pqk0qdnG2HdomXMrB(Kw0VjGfbn0aa
ELFYAUHOLYHEALS
Talents 1?12321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.4.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Guardian Spirit

Main Sequence: Prayer of Mending, Renew, Prayer of Healing, Heal, Flash Heal, Circle of Healing, Divine Star, Holy Word: Serenity, Holy Word: Sanctify

KeyRelease: Fade

As usual feedback very welcome!
P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

1 Like

i dont mind being corrected, but i though Holy couldnt really do DPS. i have never seen a Holy priest do DPS more than maybe a spell or 2 cuz the run is easy. thought that was Disc priest that could go both ways. lol

To be honest I pull more DPS on my HOLY than I do my Disc lol

Hhhmmm interesting. I’ll try this macro out as soon as I can figure out when in orgrimar the healing dummy is. Lol. All I can find is the dps and tank ones.

1 Like

why does the healing macro auto targets enemies ? is there a logic behind it as it will switch when you select a player to heal

The logic is for when I choose to switch to DPS the target is still there as well as to keep an eye on interrupts, with this macro there is no need to ‘target’ the player you are healing as everything is mouseover.

aaah, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome I hope it helped :smiley:

When I import these macros they are not working.
Am I importing them incorrectly?
I just copy and paste that code into the import tool and save it.
Then i drag it to my bar and nothing happens.

does it have the question mark icon? if it is not dragging to the bar and it has a question mark icon. left-click the macro and then click delete icon, left-click macro again then click create icon, now try and move it to the action bar hopefully this works.

@Elfyau so I am just going to assume you set this to focus tank? I’m going to try it in a raid tonight, so I won’t be using dps at all just wanting to keep people alive. What are people using that work best for mouseover frames? Sorry for the questions but not in game atm so can’t test it myself.

1 Like

You are correct, set focus to tank. I personally mouseover the party/raid frames myself, but saying that I use Elvui so I don’t know how that compares to any others.

1 Like

Hope ya don’t mind sent ya a pm bud

1 Like

Ok ran the heal only macro last night in znoth raid and survived and kept everyone alive, so can’t complain to much healer only being 435 ilvl.

1 Like

Awesome ty!! How did the raid go?

@Elfyau will be trying this for heals tonight as holy isn’t really a dps spec wont be using dps one just heals will be trying on +10 and higher keys along with heroic nzoth

2 Likes

Awesome!! Let me know how you go, I am still tinkering with this one as for me it doesn’t quite feel right.

1 Like

was good great heals didn’t have any troubles with pulling god healing to keep up with fights

2 Likes

That’s great! Glad it holds up :smiley:

1 Like

Is there a way to get this to work with Clique?