Elfyau's 8.3 Marksman Hunter Macro **Updated 15-Sep-20**

possibility that you haven’t unbound them via the in game options in key binds? go in there and check under (extra/special) action bars?

Awesome job on the macro

Been using this macro with a level 1 through 120 leveling and static raid 120.

As mentioned on prior posts, you use Ask Mr. Robot for the general weights and then run a rotation based on various website stats like icy veins. I do the same, but in the AMR weights, I see what is the optimum stat as a custom weigh set, and plug in pawn generated from that to see what is an upgrade or not. For MM hunter, I use the weights 750 Crit, 1900 Haste, 2100 mastery and 250 vers. this leads to a more dramatic output on gear weights. I do this in every class and always top dps, despite being more undergeared. This macro is excellent, but slow in casting. After playing with it since you released it in april, it is very steady in dps and my main rotation.
AMR will give you the weights in max armor at 100% ,They recently changed it to represent their slider, so no more dividing. Just dial it in close and what is left over, bulk on main stat.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you!! it does! And thank you again for the feedback :smiley:

great macro Elfyau thank you for continuing to work on macros

1 Like

Thank you!! I hope to keep them coming!! <3

Almost done with seperate set of gear for mm, with any luck ill get a nice drop tonight, and test this macro out again and give some new numbers.

1 Like

That would be awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Stupid question but how do i choose macro version 2?

it will switch automatically when needed :wink:

just wondering why as a marksman hunter would you want your pet out? dont we get a 10% buff for not having it out?

it is only out when doing solo content, in raids and dungeons it is not out

I’ve actually had the same problem and all i did was do the old /reload and yes it works lol
It from what i found out so far sad to say is a UI problem and as usual Blizzard refuses to admit that it might be on they’re end

1 Like

hey macro works fine but when i HOLD shift to use AOE nothing happens, same with binding shot

@emamiami have you checked the in-game keybinds and made sure shift and alt are not bound to anything?

Hello Elfyau

can i ask you to make a St and an Aoe macro, I tryed to do it my self and failed.
ty you for your great macros :slight_smile:

Jimmy

3 Likes

If I missed it I am sorry. I am trying to run Lonewolf. When I put your macro when it comes up with a no pet to suumon. Am I missing something.

Nvm. I’m a dumbass. Raid no pet, solo, pet

1 Like

@LSU4life your all good m8 :slight_smile: glad you sorted it.

Hey Elfyau, I would be forever grateful as well if we could get a ST and AOE version.

1 Like

I will be pushing out an update on Monday that will have a split version.