Elfyau's 8.3 Marksman Hunter Macro **Updated 15-Sep-20**

@Siodar lol didn’t it auto call a pet? or you didn’t have one? Did you get it sorted?

i never got a message saying it was trying to call a pet. figured it out that i needed one. just need to remember to pull one out when i’m soloing. :slight_smile:

I will have a look soon but it should auto call pet 1 if there is no pet out

so i turned error screams back on, and it does scream about exotic pets. thats why its not pulling it out. lol

1 Like

ohhh yeah lol only BM’s can use the exotic pets lol

In on dummy she ran about 45k sustained. Dropped some as expected in bgs. Haven’t ran it in mythic yet. 461 I’ll and level 4 cloak at. Works really good doing dailies but still push a little more dps using bm and Astros macro. Looking forward to a survival macro. It’s the hidden gem of wow people just don’t see it.

1 Like

461 ilvl and lvl 4 cloak

1 Like

Awesome feedback! Thank you!

1 Like

Hers my traits and essences if anyone’s wanting to know

1 Like

32K initial fading to 26k. 431 ilvl

1 Like

OK tested in low mytic last night running guild’s through and even after setting focus to tank it was still summoning pet. No idea why

I will double check the macro when I get on.

Dumb question but the updates macro is the first post? Just checking and thank you for all you do for us.

no problem yes I always put the updated macro’s in the original post :smiley:

Thx for the great macro!

1 Like

@Cristian_Demetrescu thank you!!

Hi Elfyau. Been using this macro and loving it but I have a problem now.

I am leveling a hunter and it has so far been working great, but now that I got high enough to get Hunter’s Mark, when I use the macro, it just casts the mark over and over again and never progresses in the sequence. I looked in the settings for the macro and see this line:

/castsequence reset=target Hunter’s Mark, nul

Is there something missing here?

the ‘nul’ should be ‘null’

That fixed it. I hadn’t edited the macro either - that was how it came in. Thanks!

1 Like

When I try to use the AOE portion of the macro and hold down [shift] it simply “pauses” the macro, it doesnt fire off the AOE. Any idea why?