Elfyau's 8.3 Resto Shammy DPS/Heals Macro (Updated 1-Apr-20)

Holy feels slow and clunky in comparison (still puts out the heals though) working on that one atm.

so far I like all of my heals lol

Using this to level a shaman healing dungeons. Working well so far, thanks!

1 Like

i’m going to second jitty’s comment. This macro heals low level dungeons like a champ. I get it that low level dungeons are easy but i still wouldnt be half as good on my own, especially with shaman.

I’ll probably hit a difficulty wall in endgame because of bad gear but for now definitely enjoying it, so great job man!

1 Like

Thanks guys!! Gear is an ongoing issue for me too sadly :frowning: never get drops or when I do it is useless gear. Here is a link to my toon (I don’t play a lot on it due to trying to improve so many macros and like I said I have shitty gear, but a comparison might help :slight_smile: ): https://raider.io/characters/us/frostmourne/Uladett

@Elfyau you healed in all those mythics with this macro? Gearing shaman as we speak as elemental but hell I might need to switch gear priority lmao. Any hiccups when your in higher keys healing?

Just the usual player mistakes lol

1 Like

Lmao I feel ya. Hell I don’t know crap about shammies so I’d probably get owned healing anyways. Was just curious if you were mashing healing spells like we have to with the disc prieat macro :rofl:

feels like it the higher you go with the keys lol