Elfyau's 8.3 Resto Shammy DPS/Heals Macro (Updated 1-Apr-20)

@Elfyau It is performing well in my current five mans. I edited some stuff out because I’m only level 60 just to prevent the macro from hanging. As for the DPS/Heal, maybe in dungeons and parties it would be ok to take out, I like to pull a bunch in solo so I think I would leave it in.

1 Like

nice macro, but as in a lot of your macros, you put in to much.

Cap totem , earthen wall, spirits grace are better used manualy.

took em out, still kuddo’s

1 Like

What can I say sometimes I am truly lazy lmao :wink:

Updated macros Incapacitor totem has been removed (now use manually) fixed issue with chain heal

how optimal the dps macro for mythic raiding?? since u always using essence right away and also consume 1 riptide on tank

To be honest I couldn’t say as I haven’t used it in a raid yet, but if you do let me know so I can fill in some blanks

What MS do you suggest for this?

Thank you

All of my macros I code for running @70ms

Updated macro, mall adjustments to rotation and minor talent changes, new macro in original post!

As usual feedback most appreciated!

Thanks for the update. Recently can’t get the mouseover healing to work with gse imports, it fires away fine then stops when moused over. Cant find anything that works to fix this, so i thought id ask the pro himself if you can help incase it’s something simple. Thanks mate.

basics first I guess lol are you mousing over the player frames?

Yep, disabled all addons, tried multiple frame addons as well as default, tried the “fixes” here on the forums like putting in /target [@mouseover,help]. All were working a few days ago then it just stops, including other authors macros. Thanks

Edit: Normal mouseover macros work fine like * #showtooltip

• /cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation;Rejuvenation
    2nd Edit: Castsequence mouseover macros also work fine, like
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover]reset=combat Sunfire, Moonfire
    /castsequence reset=combat Sunfire, Moonfire

ok next question how do you have it bound to your keyboard/mouse?

Had it bound to action bar and using Logitech software to fire it off at 70ms through mouse buttons. Just scrapped it all and reprogrammed it and it seems to be working. Dont know why but yeah.

Thank you sir.

p.s Learning heaps from your Twitch channel. Thanks.

1 Like

your very welcome though I didn’t do much!! And thank you for watching! :smiley:

Hi there.

New to resto, and havent tried this yet. Im at work atm, but i thought id ask anyways.

How in earth does this healing in general work with GSE?

• Can it actually auto heal ppl?
  • Does it auto target party/raid members?
  • Is it simply a dps rotation, and you have to do all healing yourself except chain heal and healing rain?

Looking forward to your answer.

Well the healing part of the macro you use like a normal macro BUT you mouse over the name plate of the person you wish to heal. As you get used to the macro (especially with druid heals) you will get a feel for how long you will need to be holding the macro button down over the nameplate to achieve the results you want, as for the DPS side it’s just like any other macro :slight_smile: Thats the simple answer lol feel free to ask any other questions :smiley:

Jesus, you got those scores using the macro? It must be good.
Making me want to roll healer shammy

1 Like

lol yes all with the macros (I couldn’t do mythic keys and raids with out them sadly) the IO would be higher but as I only have limited time I have to spread my play across all of the toons I am doing macros for (which is EVERY spec)

Nice one. Doing some great work man. How does your holy priest macro fair in comparison? Any healer macro you’re particularly happy with?

Thanks