Elfyau's 8.3 Ret Pally Macro **Updated 24-May-20**

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Isnā€™t Hammer of the Righteous a Prot skill? is there a reason itā€™s included?

That spell is a prot pally ability, I didnā€™t realize it was in there. I will have a look when I get back to my computer, Cheers.

I had a look and cannot find it in the macro at all. Updated original post.

Any possibility to create another macro with the separate AOE, like the previous oneā€¦ would be of great help for my left-handed configuration. :smiley:

great job as always and excuse my horrible English,

You can get it here: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Ret Pally AOE/ST Macro's - #17 by Kromulok I just updated this post to make sure no prot pally abilities were within the macro :slight_smile: your english is fine btw :slight_smile:

Hello,
before anythink alse love ur macro use it on BM hunter a love it, also love ur ret pala one but its not working correcytly (or im doing somethink wrong) cause an 435ilvl pala and the best dps i got was 24 looks like rly poor to me, can u help?
(murdering englishā€¦ sry :slight_smile: )
Thanks

See if you get better numbers using the ST and AOE on seperate buttons: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Ret Pally AOE/ST Macro's

1 Like

same numbers, just post on the wromng threat :frowning:
and with BM having a very nice dps

I will have to revisit the Pally macro soon.

2 Likes

Keep the good work m8
Tks

1 Like

pretty cool in korrakā€™s revenge. :slight_smile: :peach:

1 Like

Hey
I Think the macro works well but there`s one thing im trying to edit.
It uses my Racial(Lights Judgement) when mobs are low on HP and its a 3min cooldown. And sometimes it even pull extra mobs which can be annoying :smiley:
Do you know a way i could remove it from the rotation and activate it by normal keypress when i feel like?
I Dont see any commands in the macro even mentions it. Is it because Trinket 1+2 are checked?

if I recall (I donā€™t have access to my pc atm) but I think the line you are looking for is either in the pre or post macro section

mod keys donā€™t work, not the aoe nor the heal

EDIT: Okay I found out the problem is from Punch Key. I donā€™t know why but punchkey is breaking the mod keys. FFFFF

1 Like

Maybe try Auto Hot Key? When I am not using my mouse software it is what I use

Updated and touched up, new macro in original post!

Newly free boosted pally, never played on before im gonna try this out tonightā€¦ wish me luck

Couple questions on this one @Elfyau. Is this macro like your others where you set focus to tank? Also the flash of light does it heal you or is it a mouseover?

This here is a DPS macro.