Elfyau's 8.2.5 Ret Pally AOE/ST Macro's

So I tried the AOE one and it will not fire dive storm at all.

NM i had the wrong macro lol!

1 Like

Glad you got it sorted out :slight_smile: nothing more frustrating than scripts not running properly!

Im curious as to why you have the [nochanneling] conditional in each line? I thought that only worked for effect over time spells/abilities like mind flay etc. Just wondering, Thx.

I have it in there so if casting flash of light when not instant it will not break the cast

1 Like

keeps saying “you are higher than the max level for this spell”
which spell and how do i fix it ?

There should not be any spell in there that would cause this… but saying that grab this addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/trufigcd and use it to see if you can pin point which spell it is, I cannot replicate this error so you will need to fins out what spell that is causing this so I can look into it. Cheers!

it was a trinket I have equipped from last expansion still. solved. Thanks !

No problem I have had the same issue before it drove me nuts (about 2 months before I figured out whats going on)

Just a word of appreciation and a big thank you for taking time to do not only this one but several others as well. Sincerely appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you!! I hope I can get my computer sorted out and start updating old ones and creating new ones!! I hope they prove useful to yourself and others and help make gameplay easier and more fun!

2 Likes

I tried your macro, with a couple of changes i got 92% of my sim’d dps

very nice macro

Could u share us your changes? And post your new macro here pls?

dGd5daWskiVLiBdOMjrvnBHUjfQFHKVbKDkL9QSBv7hL)sur)MKlJyOufnyunCKkhKOsEmOJbvhxQQSqkelLcQflv0Yf4HevQNkzzaEovMifWuf0HfnDixKQWRLQYZOORJuAJsvvBLcPnlvy7ev4JevXSKk9zconLgjrvACuvJgktJOCskqdtQY1i15rQ6Ue62ifNJQ0dFHRHVYWEekNv4AalCvygjh5wb0fOlExZU4DX7IVY4egOmkjWzv3TW1Wx4A4ROGPdX4sxbXYFs0Ebrg3xdObVgWkky6qmU0vqS8NeTxqKXX9LbgmWAMROGPdX4sxbXYFs0Ebrgh3xMgKEnzROGPdX4sxbXYFs0Ebrg3e33x2A6vuW0HyCPRGy5pjAVGiJ7Rb0Gx5PYHmoHbQfUg(kky6qmU0vqS8NeTxqKX91aAWRbSIcMoeJlDfel)jr7fezCGEaGWxZCffmDigx6kiw(tI2liY4MAtV61KTIcMoeJlDfel)jr7fezCCFzAq610ROGPdX4sxbXYFs0Ebrg3uB6vVg4vuW0HyCPRGy5pjAVGiJdO1EnbTgOvuW0HyCPRGy5pjAVGiJ7Rb0GhAL8vk6KVLglAf(QWa77JGWxNRmeHEpdio3cxdFffkdeiiYj0qpJlDfwgqJ4qRmeHEdtIK0rw4qRcdSVpccyDUYZaIXjmqTW1WxrbthIXLUcIL)KO9cImUVgqdEnGvuW0HyCaVGb65VM5kky6qmU0vqS8NeTxqKXb6bacFnzROGPdX4sxbXYFs0Ebrg3uB6vVMEffmDigx6kiw(tI2liY44(Y0G0RbEffmDigx6kiw(tI2liY4MAtV61aTIcMoeJlDfel)jr7fezCaT2RjO18xrbthIXLUcIL)KO9cImUVgqdEOvfIqx)P9qKv9vfPF0soYMXHgAL8uEyusGZQ(kaz9aTYJ3HkasKBfn0LOStB0IOFgzL8sI0TswpACmEI13kdq6iPnIwdFvrhbAqdSgOERmopTz0GhrcKdYrw1Nrwjx0IWubR8i2b9dn0gaUsage Information
40ms ahk

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Blade of Justice, Heart Essence, Wake of Ashes, Crusader Strike, Judgment, Templar’s Verdict

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Blade of Justice, Shield of Vengeance, Avenging Wrath, Templar’s Verdict

Post Macro: Blade of Justice, Wake of Ashes, Crusader Strike, Judgment, Templar’s Verdict

1 Like

Testing Single-Target only here

@Elfyau - SIM’ing ~89%

@watchyabled

I sim @ 91% so very accurate to what you got prolly -

both macros do get several pauses in rotation in 5 minute training dummy

• seems to effect all the ret macros out there - i do remember an older one that didn’t - I will try to find it

every once in a while it will have nothing on cooldown and has to wait 1 to 1.5 seconds until some ability is ready

1 Like

so in your opinion you take @watchyabled for now until someone else writes another ret macro

I just offered what numbers I SIM’ed I am not offering any opinion on which one to use or which one not to use … I tell people try both see what works for you

I believe the older one you mention was from Legion, and it used Consecrate as a filler to smooth out the rotation. Unfortunately, taking Consecrate is lackluster.

good macro, this is nice and clean…really easy and efficient.

2 Likes

you are go to update this macros? or thet don’t need?